- n. 释放；让渡；发行
- vt. 释放；让与；准予发表；发射
- vt. 释放; 放开 set free; allow to come out
- vt. 发布; 发行; 发售 allow to be known or published; allow to be exhibited or to be placed on sale
- [S][U]释放; 免除,解除 setting free; the act of setting free or being set free
- [C]释放令 a letter or message that sets sb free
- [C]公映的新影片,发布的新闻〔消息〕 a new, record, or piece of information that has been released
merchandise issued for sale or public showing (especially a record or film);
"a new release from the London Symphony Orchestra"
the act of liberating someone or something
a process that liberates or discharges something;
"there was a sudden release of oxygen"
"the release of iodine from the thyroid gland"
an announcement distributed to members of the press in order to supplement or replace an oral presentation
the termination of someone's employment (leaving them free to depart)
euphemistic expressions for death;
"thousands mourned his passing"
a legal document evidencing the discharge of a debt or obligation
a device that when pressed will release part of a mechanism
activity that frees or expresses creative energy or emotion;
"she had no other outlet for her feelings"
"he gave vent to his anger"
the act of allowing a fluid to escape
a formal written statement of relinquishment
(music) the act or manner of terminating a musical phrase or tone
release, as from one's grip;
"Let go of the door handle, please!"
"relinquish your grip on the rope--you won't fall"
grant freedom to; free from confinement
let (something) fall or spill from a container;
"turn the flour onto a plate"
prepare and issue for public distribution or sale;
"publish a magazine or newspaper"
eliminate (a substance);
"combustion products are exhausted in the engine"
"the plant releases a gas"
generate and separate from cells or bodily fluids;
"secrete digestive juices"
"release a hormone into the blood stream"
make (information) available for publication;
"release the list with the names of the prisoners"
part with a possession or right;
"I am relinquishing my bedroom to the long-term house guest"
"resign a claim to the throne"
release (gas or energy) as a result of a chemical reaction or physical decomposition
make (assets) available;
"release the holdings in the dictator's bank account"
- The prisoner was questioned before his release.
- The puffball is ready to release its spores.
- The electrons in the upper band eventually release energy, thereby emitting photons.
- They released the prisoners.
- Release the dog.He has been chained up for hours.
- He released her arm.
- Don't release your hold on the rope.
- The commission released its findings.
- The nurse is released from seven o'clock.
- With the coming of the night, the north wind was again released.
- The new trade figures have just been released.
- Don't release this news to the public until we give you the go-ahead.
- When is the best moment to release the date of the election to the newspapers?
- Details of the scheme have not yet been released to the public.
- The energy released by the chain reaction is transformed into heat.
- After my examination I had a feeling of release.
- The governor of the prison signed the release.
- On this show they played the latest release.
- release from (v.+prep.)
把…从…解脱出来 set (sb or sth) free from (sth, usually bad or unpleasant)
release sb/sth from sth
He released me from my torments.
The patient asked the doctor to give him something that would release him from his pain.
Death at last released her from her pain.
I released him from his promise.
Nothing can release him from this legal obligation.
The bird was released from the cage.
Three years later, the man was released from jail.
You can be released from prison early for good behaviour.
I wish to be released from my contract.
It's said he has already been released from duty.
- release from
从(某物)中释放the act of setting free or being set free
- release an animal 把动物放开
- release a book 发行书
- release the creative powers of the people 激发人民的创造性
- release a gramophone 发售唱片
- release one's grip 放开
- release information 透露消息
- release a new film 发行新影片
- release prisoners of war 释放战俘
- release a spring 松开弹簧
- release vapor 排放蒸气
- release blamelessly 无罪释放
- release consequently 有重大意义地释放
- release deftly 熟练地发行
- release finally〔ultimately〕 终于释放
- release instantaneously 即刻释放
- release recently 最新发行
- release subsequently 随后释放
- release unconditionally 无条件释放
- release from the command 被免除司令职务
- release from debt 还清债务
- release from duty 被解除职务
- release from jail 被释放出狱
- release from prison 从监狱中放出来
- release to the press 发布给新闻界
- agree to release 同意释放
- bring about〔effect〕 sb's release 释放某人
- give release from pain 解除痛苦
- sign a release 签发释放令
What a sense of release you must have experienced when you set fire to Thomas Earl Parkman, junior.出自： G. Greene
The release of first love long dammed up.出自： Day Lewis
From his innate melancholy he sought release through multifarious love-affairs.出自： M. Holroyd
The safety-catch..is..released with an easy flick of the thumb.出自： H. Reed
Fender's fork poked through the crust of his pie, releasing steam.出自： W. Gass
I had not been released from the Church's law of celibacy.出自： A. Kenny
It should not be too difficult to get Sudhir Babu released on bail.出自： M. Das
He released Patrick's hand and stood up.出自： I. Murdoch
- release, free, relieve
- He released her arm.他放开了她的手臂。
- The missile was automatically released by the computer.这枚导弹是通过计算机自动发射的。
- It will relieve them of a tremendous burden.这将给他们解除一个巨大的负担。
- I wanted to relieve myself of these duties as soon as possible.我想尽快从这些责任中解脱出来。
- ☆ 1300年左右进入英语，直接源自古法语的relaisser，意为放弃，丢下；最初源自拉丁语的relaxare，意为放松，释放。
- free 自由的
- discharge 排出
- liberate 解放
- freedom 自由
- let go 放开, 松手
- relief 减轻
- liberation 解放
- issue 议题
- sack 袋子
- emancipation 释放
- announcement 通告
- statement 陈述
- expel 驱逐
- publication 出版
- proclamation 宣言
- relinquish 放弃
- let loose 释放
- publish 出版
- make public 曝光
- announce 宣布
- circulate 流通
- relieve 救济
- fire 火
- dismiss 开除
- can 可以
- retire 退休
- bump 碰撞
- dismissal 免职
- outlet 出路
- exempt 免除的
- extricate 使解脱
- sacrifice 牺牲
- deliver 递送
- let 让
- license 许可证
- renounce 声明放弃
- disposal 处理
- emancipate 释放
- passport 护照
- rescue 营救
- deliverance 解救
- enfranchise 给与选举权
- loosen 松开
- unlock 开锁
- justify 替 ... 辩护
- go 去
- unchain 解除
- passing 通过
- put out 熄灭
- eject 喷射
- loose 松的
- exit 出口
- unfreeze 溶化
- turn 翻转
- unblock 排除障碍
- firing 开火
- expiration 终止
- loss 遗失
- acquittance 解除
- dismission 解散
- spillage 漏
- sacking 麻袋布
- press release 新闻稿
- handout 讲义材料
- exhaust 使筋疲力尽
- departure 出发
- spill 溢出
- unloosen 解开
- unloose 放松
- waiver 放弃
- vent 排气口
- resign 辞职
- secrete 隐藏
- freeing 解除
- let go of 松手
- going 去
- give up 放弃
- button 纽扣
- bring out 使明显