- Few politicians dared to make public appearances.
- His shyness made public speaking a torment to him.
- One should never make public property one's private possession.
- Their attempt to make public disorder ended in fiasco .
- The full details of the agreement haven't been made public.
- There is a lot of fallout after the police bribe is make public.
make hay make Make no bones about something make the people's life better make no bones about ... make inquiries for the causes make less strong or severe. Makes nearby the mouth hernia make an affection of interest Make us strong and healthy. Make allowance for each other make good work with something