- v. 声明放弃；与...断绝关系
- vt. 宣布放弃 give sth up formally;quit
give up, such as power, as of monarchs and emperors, or duties and obligations;
"The King abdicated when he married a divorcee"
leave (a job, post, or position) voluntarily;
"She vacated the position when she got pregnant"
"The chairman resigned when he was found to have misappropriated funds"
turn away from; give up;
"I am foreswearing women forever"
"She renounced her husband"
"The parents repudiated their son"
- He renounced his claim to the property.
- The barrister entirely renounce his right to object to a juror.
- It was painful for him to renounce his son.
- He renounced his religion and became a Muslim.
- Andrew renounced his claim to the property.
- We have renounced the use of force to settle our disputes.
- renounce the world 脱离社会(退隐)...
Magellan renounced his Portuguese citizenship.出自： C. Francis
A..man of letters who had inherited and renounced a baronetcy.出自： A. S. Byatt
- relinquish 放弃
- surrender 投降
- abandon 放弃
- abdicate 正式放弃
- reject 拒绝
- repudiate 拒绝
- give up 放弃
- disown 否认
- yield 生产
- quit 停止
- hand over 交出
- turn down 调低
- refuse 拒绝
- disclaim 放弃
- spurn 轻蔑地拒绝
- scorn 轻蔑
- waive 放弃
- demit 辞职
- release 释放
- disavow 否认
- deny 否认
- discard 丢弃
- forsake 放弃
- desert 沙漠
- resign 辞职
- rebuff 断然拒绝
- up 向上
- give 给
- vacate 空出
- foreswear 放弃
- renouncement n. 宣布放弃