- [U]知觉 ability to feel
- [C]感觉,感触 thing that is felt through the mind or the senses
- [S]态度,看法 attitude; opinion
- [C][U]感受力,鉴赏力 sensitivity; appreciation
- [U]同情,体谅 sympathetic understanding
- [U][C]激情 strong emotion, especially of discontent, resentment, etc.
- [P]感情,情绪 person's emotions rather than intellect
- the experiencing of affective and emotional states;
"she had a feeling of euphoria"
"he had terrible feelings of guilt"
"I disliked him and the feeling was mutual"
- a vague idea in which some confidence is placed;
"his impression of her was favorable"
"what are your feelings about the crisis?"
"it strengthened my belief in his sincerity"
"I had a feeling that she was lying"
- the general atmosphere of a place or situation and the effect that it has on people;
"the feel of the city excited him"
"a clergyman improved the tone of the meeting"
"it had the smell of treason"
- a physical sensation that you experience;
"he had a queasy feeling"
"I had a strange feeling in my leg"
"he lost all feeling in his arm"
- the sensation produced by pressure receptors in the skin;
"she likes the touch of silk on her skin"
"the surface had a greasy feeling"
- an intuitive understanding of something;
"he had a great feeling for music"
- I have a feeling that we are being followed.
- The feeling deepened with the passing of the years.
- He had no movement or feeling below his navel.
- I've lost all feeling in the left arm.
- There is a weird feeling about the place.
- There was a faint feeling of unrest at the table.
- You have no feeling for the beauty of nature.
- His rapid promotion caused much bad feeling among his colleagues.
- He is not a mere lump of clay but a feeling creature.
I've lost all feeling in my hands.
He rubbed his numb foot to restore the feeling.
She has very strong feelings of jealousy.
She had an uneasy feeling that they were still following her.
My own feeling is that we should buy it.
This had completely altered her feeling toward him.
There's considerable division of feeling over the issue.
The peasant child has a natural feeling for music.
We must develop a feeling for beauty in nature.
She plays the piano with great feeling.
She has no feelings for the suffering of others.
Our teacher is a man of fine feeling.
He was carried forward on a wave of popular feeling.
He spoke with feeling about the high rate of unemployment.
I like her and I hope the feeling is mutual.
Hard feelings existed between the neighbours.
Now so many of the young men think it is hard to tell which feelings are real and which ones are artificial.
His abrupt reply hurt our feelings.
She doesn't like expressing her intimate feelings.
If you want to be a successful businessman you must be aggressive and not worry about other people's feelings.
The letter shows his fond feeling towards his neighbour.
She is a consistent girl in her feeling.
That girl is dead to your feeling.
She is rich in the inner feelings.
His poetry is instinct with strength and feeling.
He has very little regard for the feelings of others.
He continued speaking, regardless of my feelings on the matter.
He was sensitive to the feelings of others.
He felt all the old feelings.
- bad〔ill〕 feeling
恶感,反感,不满 resentment; dissatisfaction
Her rapid promotion caused much ill feeling among her colleagues. 她的迅速提升在同事中引起很大的不满。
- 恶感,反感,不满 resentment; dissatisfaction
- no hard feelings
〈非正〉没有嫌弃,没有恶感 no resentment or bitterness
We were enemies once, but there are no hard feelings between us now. 我们以前是仇人,但现在彼此已不存芥蒂。
I hope you haven't got any hard feelings about my marrying Kehr. 希望你不会因我与凯尔结婚而生气。
- 〈非正〉没有嫌弃,没有恶感 no resentment or bitterness
- affect sb's feelings 影响某人的感情
- consider the feelings of others 考虑别人的感情
- control one's feelings 控制感情
- develop a feeling 产生感情
- enter into sb's feelings 同情某人
- excite a feeling of 引起对…的感觉
- express a feeling 表达感情
- have a feeling for sth 对某事有感情
- have no feeling 没有感觉
- hide one's feelings 掩饰自己的感情
- hurt sb's feelings 伤害某人的感情
- improve the feeling 增进感情
- increase the feeling 增强感情
- lose feeling 失去知觉
- relieve one's feeling 发泄感情,泄愤
- show great feeling 深表同情
- show much feeling 深表同情
- show no feeling 毫不同情
- spare sb's feelings 不伤害某人的感情
- work up sb's feelings 激起某人的感情
- wound sb's feelings 伤某人的感情
- anti-foreign feeling 排外情绪
- bad feeling 恶感
- better feeling 较好的感觉
- deep feeling 深刻的感觉,深厚的感情
- friendly feeling 友好的感情
- good feeling 好感
- happy feeling 欢乐感,愉快心情
- ill feeling 恶感
- indifferent feeling 冷漠感
- mixed feeling 复杂的感情
- national feeling 民族感情
- natural feeling 自然的感觉
- noble and general feelings 崇高豪爽的情怀
- peculiar feeling 特殊的感觉
- personal feeling 个人的感觉
- popular feeling 普遍感觉
- public feeling 民情
- sad feeling 悲哀的感觉
- tender feeling 温柔的感觉
- the sweet feeling 喜悦之情
- underlying feeling 潜在的感觉
- unspeakable feeling 不可言喻的感觉
- be carried away by one's feelings 为情所驱
- man of feeling 富有同情心的人
- play the piano with feeling 满怀感情地演奏钢琴
- without a feeling 没有感情
The Sense of Feeling can indeed give us a Notion of..Shape.出自：Addison
- feeling还有“同情,体谅”“激情 ”“感情”等意思。作“感情”解时常用复数,往往指与理智相对而言的“情感”或“情绪”。
- feeling偶尔也可用作形容词,意思是“有同情心的”,在句中可用作表语或定语。例如:Cathy is very feeling.〔Cathy is a very feeling girl.〕凯茜很有同情心。
- feeling, emotion, passion, sensation, sense
这组词都有“感觉”“感情”“情绪”的意思。其区别是：1.这组词都可指机体受到外界刺激后从身体到精神的反应; sensation常指身体的反应,尤其是感官如眼睛、神经等对外界刺激的反应,一般较轻微,常译为“感知”, feeling较强,一般译为“感觉”“感情”, emotion 更强,表现为喜怒哀乐,一般译为激动; passion最强烈,往往使人失去思维的能力,且使人不能自制。例如:Fire gives a sensation of warmth.火给人以温暖的感觉。I don't like to hurt his feeling.我不愿意伤害他的感情。She lost her reason in consequence of a violent emotion caused by a fire.她因失火而过分伤心,以致失去理智。Our moral sense controls passion.我们的道德观念控制着激情。2.feeling是这组词中最常用的,可泛指一般的情绪; sense多指身体上五官的感觉; sensation还可指轰动一时的事件或人物。例如:He had some feeling for hope.他怀有希望的心情。The new invention has created a great sensation.这项新发明引起了很大的轰动。
- feeling, feel
这两个词都可表示身体的“感觉”,有时可以互换,但在表示“感情,心情,感觉”时多用feeling。例如:I have a feel〔feeling〕 of cold.我感觉到冷。He doesn't care about the feelings of others.别人的心情他不管。
- tender-hearted心肠软的; 慈善的...
- soft-hearted心慈的; 宽厚的; 仁慈...
- sense of touch触觉
- tactile sense触觉
- tactile sensation质感
- tactual sensation触觉
- touch sensation触觉
- feeling:feeling n. 触觉, 知觉, 感觉, 情绪, 同情adj. 富于感情的, 富于同情心的, 衷心的, 有同情心的, 有感觉的, 仁慈的 英英解释:名词feeling:1. the experie…