- [C][U]意见,看法,主张 what a person thinks about sth, based on personal judgment rather than actual facts
a personal belief or judgment that is not founded on proof or certainty;
"my opinion differs from yours"
"I am not of your persuasion"
"what are your thoughts on Haiti?"
a message expressing a belief about something; the expression of a belief that is held with confidence but not substantiated by positive knowledge or proof;
"his opinions appeared frequently on the editorial page"
a belief or sentiment shared by most people; the voice of the people;
"he asked for a poll of public opinion"
the legal document stating the reasons for a judicial decision;
"opinions are usually written by a single judge"
the reason for a court's judgment (as opposed to the decision itself)
a vague idea in which some confidence is placed;
"his impression of her was favorable"
"what are your feelings about the crisis?"
"it strengthened my belief in his sincerity"
"I had a feeling that she was lying"
- I can't agree with your opinion in this respect.
- No matter what you say, I shall stick to my opinion.
- I'd like to have your opinion on the 1995 World Expo.
- Nixon may have been right in his judgment that there was no public opinion left to rally.
- The end users rely on surveyors for sound judgement to arrive at an opinion about a ship and its equipment.
- Their opinions will not affect my decision.
- Why do you always have to echo back my opinions like this?
- Can you bear to hear any opinions contrary to theirs?
- They might not agree with his opinions.
- I am confirmed in my opinions by what you told me.
- Her opinion coincides with mine.
- His opinion accords reasonably with yours.
- The chairman's opinion clashed with that of the rest of the committee.
- He has no decided opinion of his own.
- He asked my opinion of the pictures.
- Our opinion of the question coincides.
- He has no opinion of her.
- I'll deliver my opinion at the meeting.
- I have not arrived at an opinion on that matter.
- This conversation adds up to a difference of opinion between us.
- Difference of opinion broke up the party into fractions.
- I can't form any idea or opinion about it.
- I don't care about your opinion.
- We called on him for his opinion.
- Most of my classmates agree with that opinion .
- Even if you don't agree with his opinion, you must credit him for his loyalty.
- My suggestion coincides with your opinion.
- Why didn't you go all the way with the professor's opinion?
- My opinion was affected by the recent development of events.
- Everyone is entitled to his own opinion.
- I should not like to commit myself to an opinion at this stage.
- Always ground your opinion on fact.
- Brooks called on world opinion to condemn their policy of aggression.
- A reactionary government is able to suppress the press, but not able to control public opinion.
- Frederick has a high opinion of himself; it's time we brought him down a peg or two.
- In spite of the people's opinions, she ended up the winner.
- abandon an opinion 放弃看法
- accept an opinion 接受意见
- act up to one's opinions 按照自己的意见行事
- advance an opinion 提出意见
- air an opinion 发表见解
- ask for the opinion of sb 征求某人的意见
- change an opinion 改变看法
- come round to the opinion 同意意见
- come to the same opinion 取得一致的意见
- control public opinion 控制舆论
- create public opinion 制造舆论
- deliver oneself of an opinion 发表意见
- entertain an opinion 持某种看法
- exchange opinions 交换意见
- express an opinion 表示意见
- form a good opinion of 对…评价好
- form one's own opinions 确立自己的看法或意见
- get another opinion 另外请人鉴定
- give one's opinions on sth 就某事发表意见
- hand down an opinion 宣读判词
- have a good opinion of 对…评价好
- have another opinion 另外请人鉴定
- have no opinion of 认为…不行
- have the best opinion 请教高明的专家
- have the courage of one's opinions 敢于依自己的信念行事,勇敢地陈述或实行自己的主张
- hold on an opinion 坚持意见
- hold to an opinion 持有看法
- influence public opinion 左右舆论
- invite the opinions 征求意见
- invite the expression of an opinion 欢迎发表意见
- listen to various opinion 听取不同的意见
- low unfavourable opinion of 对…评价甚低,轻视,瞧不起
- maintain an opinion 坚持某个意见
- mean unfavourable opinion of 对…评价甚低,轻视,瞧不起
- mention an opinion 提到一种想法
- obtain an opinion 取得意见
- offer one's opinion on 提出关于…的看法
- pass an opinion 发表意见
- press one's opinion on sb 把自己的意见强加于某人
- pronounce an opinion 发表意见
- reflect an opinion 反映见解
- reject an opinion 驳回意见
- respect the opinions of others 尊重别人的意见
- seek opinions from all sides 征求各方面的意见
- share an opinion 持有同一见解
- shock the world opinion 使世界舆论感到震惊
- state an opinion 发表意见
- stick to one's opinion 坚持己见
- take the opinion from sb 接受某人的意见
- venture an opinion 发表(说出)意见
- voice an opinion 发表意见
- win the golden opinions 受众人尊敬
- accepted opinion 被接受的意见
- adverse opinions 反对意见
- common opinion 通常的看法
- conflicting opinion 冲突的意见,矛盾的意见
- considered opinion 经过深思熟虑的意见
- contrary opinion 相反的观点
- decided opinion 坚定的意见
- determined opinion 决定了的意见
- dissenting opinion 持异议的意见
- expert opinion 内行意见
- frank opinion 坦率的看法
- general opinion 一般意见
- honest opinion 坦诚的意见
- humble opinion 愚见
- influential opinion 有影响的见解
- informed opinion 明达的意见
- just opinion 公正的意见
- lay opinion 外行人的意见
- medical opinion 医生的意见
- opposing opinion 反对意见
- outside opinion 局外人的意见
- personal opinion 个人见解
- political opinions 政治主张,政治见解
- positive opinion 正面意见
- prevailing opinion 普遍的看法
- prevalent opinion 普遍的舆论
- private opinion 个人看法
- public opinion 舆论
- second opinion 补充性的意见
- similar opinions 类似的意见
- varied opinions 各种不同的意见
- wide-spread opinion 流传很广的看法
- opinion book 信用调查录
He has no tact..and will not keep his opinions to himself.出自： E. M. Forster
His considered opinion was that prices were far too high.出自： J. B. Priestley
Give your honest opinion of the film.出自：Observer
Opinions on the usefulness of home banking varied widely.出自：Which?
- opinion的基本意思是“意见,看法,主张”,可指个人的判断,也可指权威性的评论,往往含有“起初的,不十分肯定的”意味,多与介词 of, on 或about连用,既可用作可数名词,也可用作不可数名词。
- opinion与good, high, bad, low等词连用时表示“评价”。
- opinion有词组in one’s opinion，属于正式的用法，表示在某人看来；
- 属于正式英语的结构还有of (the) opinion that ... , of the same opinion以及I am of your opinion等；
Public opinion is against it.
- opinion, advice, counsel, point of view, view
- 1.point of view指看问题的角度,着眼于对事物的考虑方法,多指别人的观点。例如:
- It is wrong to approach a problem from a metaphysical point of view.用形而上学的观点来看待问题是错误的。
- He always imposes his opinion upon others.他总是把自己的意见强加于人。
- The opinion is accepted as true.这个意见被认为是正确的。
- Most of my classmates accord in that opinion.我们班大多数同学都是那个意见。
- You had better follow his counsel.你最好听从他的忠告。
- They refused to listen to the old man's counsel.他们不听老人的劝告。
- His views are conservative.他的见解是保守的。
- He asked me to give him some advice.他请我给他提些建议。
- I accepted his advice in buying a new car.我听了他的话买了辆新车。
- She countered that her advice had not been heeded.她反驳说她的建议未被重视。
- They have sought the opinion of the workers in the factory.
- They have a good opinion of the workers in the factory.
误 According to my opinion, they are encouraged to voice their opinions.
正 According to me, they are encouraged to voice their opinions.
正 In my opinion, they are encouraged to voice their opinions.
析 according to不可与opinion搭配。
- ☆ 1300年左右进入英语，直接源自古法语的opinion；最初源自拉丁语的opinionem，意为猜测。