- [U] 看 state of seeing or being seen from a particular place
- [U] 视力; 视野,视线 ability to see or be seen from a particular place; sight
- [C] 景色,风景 sth seen from a particular place, especially a stretch of pleasant country
- [C] 风景画,风景照片 a picture or photograph of scenery, a building, etc.
- [S] 观察某人〔某事物〕的特定机会 a special chance to see or examine sb or sth
- [C] 看法,意见 a personal opinion, belief, idea, etc., about sth
- [C] 考虑,思量; 思考的方式 an act or manner of seeing, considering, examining, etc.
- vt. 观看 look at
- vt. 查看 examine
- vt. 认为,考虑 consider
a way of regarding situations or topics etc.;
"consider what follows from the positivist view"
the visual percept of a region;
"the most desirable feature of the park are the beautiful views"
the act of looking or seeing or observing;
"he tried to get a better view of it"
"his survey of the battlefield was limited"
the range of the eye;
"they were soon out of view"
a personal belief or judgment that is not founded on proof or certainty;
"my opinion differs from yours"
"I am not of your persuasion"
"what are your thoughts on Haiti?"
a message expressing a belief about something; the expression of a belief that is held with confidence but not substantiated by positive knowledge or proof;
"his opinions appeared frequently on the editorial page"
purpose; the phrase `with a view to' means `with the intention of' or `for the purpose of';
"he took the computer with a view to pawning it"
graphic art consisting of the graphic or photographic representation of a visual percept;
"he painted scenes from everyday life"
"figure 2 shows photographic and schematic views of the equipment"
the range of interest or activity that can be anticipated;
"It is beyond the horizon of present knowledge"
"they look the same in outward view"
deem to be;
"She views this quite differently from me"
"I consider her to be shallow"
"I don't see the situation quite as negatively as you do"
look at carefully; study mentally;
"view a problem"
see or watch;
"view a show on television"
"This program will be seen all over the world"
"view an exhibition"
"Catch a show on Broadway"
"see a movie"
- The valley was hidden from view in the mist.
- His view of life is different from yours.
- I enjoy the view of the bay in the starlight.
- He took a subjective view of the problem.
- The police took a view of the scene.
- We can view the problem in many ways.
- People came from all over the world to view her work.
- We view every customer as a partner.
- The speaker stood in full view of the crowd.
- My view of the harbor was blocked by the new building.
- I'll sit here and look at the view.
- The tourists crowded closer to get a view of the painting.
- If we stand at this window, we'll get a better view.
- She expressed the view that he was a fool.
- I take the view that we should put less money into nuclear weapons.
- We viewed the scene with pleasure.
- Thousands of people viewed the Thanks-giving Day parade.
- Have you viewed the museum's new coin collection?
- He determined to view the rooms behind the office.
- This helped him to view that society critically.
- We must on no account view problems superficially and in isolation.
- They viewed the future with some alarm.
- The film has not been viewed by the censor.
- The plan was viewed favorably.
- The subject may be viewed in various ways.
- Has the matter been viewed from the tax-payer's standpoint?
- They viewed his actions as unnecessary.
- She views every minor setback as a disaster.
- They are viewed as models.
- in view
已提出的,计划好的already planned or suggested
- in view of
由于,鉴于considering; taking into consideration
- keep in view
把某人〔某物〕放在心里remember sb or sth as a possibility or for future consideration if a favorable chance comes
- on view
展览着,陈列着being shown to the public
- with a view to
为了,为的是with the intention of; in order to
- view about 对…的看法
- view afar 从远处看
- view critically 批判地看待
- view cynically 悲观地看待
- view favourably 赞同
- view historically 从历史上考虑
- view optimistically 乐观地考虑
- view solemnly 严肃地看待
- view superficially 孤立地看待
- view unfavourably 不以为然
- view as 把…看做
- view sb as one's major adversary 把某人看做主要对手
- view as models 当作模范
- view as a serious threat 认为是一个严重威胁
- view at this angle 从这个角度考虑问题
- view from 从…角度看
- view from all angles 全面地考虑
- view from both sides 全面看
- view from one's standpoint 从某人的立场看
- view in the totality 看事物的全部
- view with 以…(看法)来看
- view with a partial eye 带有偏见地看某物
- view with skepticism 对…表示怀疑
- view with suspicion 以怀疑态度看待某物
A view of this armour was to be taken twice in the year.出自： H. Hallam
We..took the opportunity of viewing the progress of our moorstone works.出自： J. Smeaton
Invite readers to a special evening to view the..Ready-to-Wear collections.出自：Harpers Queen
What is your view of this policy?
What are your views on/of this policy?
in view of指“鉴于……，由于……”时，view前面不加冠词a或the。
In view of these facts, we can do a great deal.
- with a view to通常指“以……为目的”，后面通常接动名词或名词。有时也指“希望得到……”，后面一般接名词，如with a view to improving it和with a view to its improvement；
- with the view of指“以……为目的”，后面只跟动名词，不跟名词。通常用with a view to，很少用with the view of；
What he wants is facts, not views.
- view, advice, counsel, opinion, point of view
- 1.point of view指看问题的角度,着眼于对事物的考虑方法,多指别人的观点。例如:
- It is wrong to approach a problem from a metaphysical point of view.用形而上学的观点来看待问题是错误的。
- He always imposes his opinion upon others.他总是把自己的意见强加于人。
- The opinion is accepted as true.这个意见被认为是正确的。
- Most of my classmates accord in that opinion.我们班大多数同学都是那个意见。
- You had better follow his counsel.你最好听从他的忠告。
- They refused to listen to the old man's counsel.他们不听老人的劝告。
- His views are conservative.他的见解是保守的。
- He asked me to give him some advice.他请我给他提些建议。
- I accepted his advice in buying a new car.我听了他的话买了辆新车。
- She countered that her advice had not been heeded.她反驳说她的建议未被重视。
- view, prospect, scene, scenery, sight
- 1.prospect指从高处眺望所见到的景色,前景; scene指局部的、一眼可见全貌的风景或景色,不限于自然的风景,也常指(戏剧、电影、小说等的)场景、布景; scenery则指某一国家或某一地区的整体的自然风景; sight指眼见的景色,如供人游览之地的“景”或“景色”,尤指人工制成的景; view则主要指从高处俯视到的景色。例如:
- The prospect from the hill is yet more beautiful.从山上眺望风景更为美丽。
- The West Lake is remarkable for its scenery.西湖以其风景著名。
- The Great Wall is one of the most breath-taking sights in the world.长城是世界上最惊人的壮观景象之一。
- There is a lovely view from this window.从这个窗子可以看到一片秀丽的景色。
- ☆ 1415年进入英语，直接源自盎格鲁法语的vewe；最初源自拉丁语的videre，意为看。