- [U] 看 state of seeing or being seen from a particular place
- [U] 视力; 视野,视线 ability to see or be seen from a particular place; sight
- [C] 景色,风景 sth seen from a particular place, especially a stretch of pleasant country
- [C] 风景画,风景照片 a picture or photograph of scenery, a building, etc.
- [S] 观察某人〔某事物〕的特定机会 a special chance to see or examine sb or sth
- [C] 看法,意见 a personal opinion, belief, idea, etc., about sth
- [C] 考虑,思量; 思考的方式 an act or manner of seeing, considering, examining, etc.
- vt. 观看 look at
- vt. 查看 examine
- vt. 认为,考虑 consider
- a way of regarding situations or topics etc.;
"consider what follows from the positivist view"
- the visual percept of a region;
"the most desirable feature of the park are the beautiful views"
- the act of looking or seeing or observing;
"he tried to get a better view of it"
"his survey of the battlefield was limited"
- the range of the eye;
"they were soon out of view"
- a personal belief or judgment that is not founded on proof or certainty;
"my opinion differs from yours"
"I am not of your persuasion"
"what are your thoughts on Haiti?"
- a message expressing a belief about something; the expression of a belief that is held with confidence but not substantiated by positive knowledge or proof;
"his opinions appeared frequently on the editorial page"
- purpose; the phrase `with a view to' means `with the intention of' or `for the purpose of';
"he took the computer with a view to pawning it"
- graphic art consisting of the graphic or photographic representation of a visual percept;
"he painted scenes from everyday life"
"figure 2 shows photographic and schematic views of the equipment"
- the range of interest or activity that can be anticipated;
"It is beyond the horizon of present knowledge"
- outward appearance;
"they look the same in outward view"
- deem to be;
"She views this quite differently from me"
"I consider her to be shallow"
"I don't see the situation quite as negatively as you do"
- look at carefully; study mentally;
"view a problem"
- see or watch;
"view a show on television"
"This program will be seen all over the world"
"view an exhibition"
"Catch a show on Broadway"
"see a movie"
- The valley was hidden from view in the mist.
- His view of life is different from yours.
- I enjoy the view of the bay in the starlight.
- He took a subjective view of the problem.
- The police took a view of the scene.
- People came from all over the world to view her work.
- We view every customer as a partner.
The speaker stood in full view of the crowd.
My view of the harbor was blocked by the new building.
I'll sit here and look at the view.
The tourists crowded closer to get a view of the painting.
If we stand at this window, we'll get a better view.
She expressed the view that he was a fool.
I take the view that we should put less money into nuclear weapons.
We viewed the scene with pleasure.
Thousands of people viewed the Thanks-giving Day parade.
Have you viewed the museum's new coin collection?
He determined to view the rooms behind the office.
This helped him to view that society critically.
We must on no account view problems superficially and in isolation.
They viewed the future with some alarm.
The film has not been viewed by the censor.
The plan was viewed favorably.
The subject may be viewed in various ways.
Has the matter been viewed from the tax-payer's standpoint?
They viewed his actions as unnecessary.
She views every minor setback as a disaster.
They are viewed as models.
- in view
已提出的,计划好的already planned or suggested
He wants to find work, but he has nothing particular in view. 他想找工作,但心中没有什么具体的目标。
- 已提出的,计划好的already planned or suggested
- in view of
由于,鉴于considering; taking into consideration
In view of the facts, it seems useless to continue. 鉴于这些事实,继续下去似乎是无益的。
- 由于,鉴于considering; taking into consideration
- keep in view
把某人〔某物〕放在心里remember sb or sth as a possibility or for future consideration if a favorable chance comes
I'll keep it in view. 我会把它放在心上的。
- 把某人〔某物〕放在心里remember sb or sth as a possibility or for future consideration if a favorable chance comes
- on view
展览着,陈列着being shown to the public
Two of my sister's pictures are on view in the local Art Gallery. 我姐姐的两幅画在本地美术馆展出。
- 展览着,陈列着being shown to the public
- with a view to
为了,为的是with the intention of; in order to
He is studying hard with a view to going to university. 他为了上大学正在努力学习。
- 为了,为的是with the intention of; in order to
- view about 对…的看法
- view afar 从远处看
- view critically 批判地看待
- view cynically 悲观地看待
- view favourably 赞同
- view historically 从历史上考虑
- view optimistically 乐观地考虑
- view solemnly 严肃地看待
- view superficially 孤立地看待
- view unfavourably 不以为然
- view as 把…看做
- view sb as one's major adversary 把某人看做主要对手
- view as models 当作模范
- view as a serious threat 认为是一个严重威胁
- view at this angle 从这个角度考虑问题
- view from 从…角度看
- view from all angles 全面地考虑
- view from both sides 全面看
- view from one's standpoint 从某人的立场看
- view in the totality 看事物的全部
- view with 以…(看法)来看
- view with a partial eye 带有偏见地看某物
- view with skepticism 对…表示怀疑
- view with suspicion 以怀疑态度看待某物
A view of this armour was to be taken twice in the year.出自：H. Hallam
We..took the opportunity of viewing the progress of our moorstone works.出自：J. Smeaton
Invite readers to a special evening to view the..Ready-to-Wear collections.出自：Harpers Queen
What is your view of this policy?
What are your views on/of this policy?
in view of指“鉴于……，由于……”时，view前面不加冠词a或the。
In view of these facts, we can do a great deal.
- with a view to通常指“以……为目的”，后面通常接动名词或名词。有时也指“希望得到……”，后面一般接名词，如with a view to improving it和with a view to its improvement；
- with the view of指“以……为目的”，后面只跟动名词，不跟名词。通常用with a view to，很少用with the view of；
What he wants is facts, not views.
- view, advice, counsel, opinion, point of view
这组词(组)的共同意思是“意见”或“建议”。其区别在于：1.point of view指看问题的角度,着眼于对事物的考虑方法,多指别人的观点。例如:It is wrong to approach a problem from a metaphysical point of view.用形而上学的观点来看待问题是错误的。2.opinion一般指对事物的看法,包括从纯个人的判断到较权威性的评论。例如:He always imposes his opinion upon others.他总是把自己的意见强加于人。The opinion is accepted as true.这个意见被认为是正确的。Most of my classmates accord in that opinion.我们班大多数同学都是那个意见。3.counsel是正式用语,多指重要的或具有权威性的意见。例如:You had better follow his counsel.你最好听从他的忠告。They refused to listen to the old man's counsel.他们不听老人的劝告。4.view表示对某事物的特殊看法,特指个人学识与感情影响的意见,常用复数形式。例如:His views are conservative.他的见解是保守的。5.advice通常指向某人提出意见或看法,促使对方去做或不做某事以免犯错误,有劝告的意味。例如:He asked me to give him some advice.他请我给他提些建议。I accepted his advice in buying a new car.我听了他的话买了辆新车。She countered that her advice had not been heeded.她反驳说她的建议未被重视。
- view, prospect, scene, scenery, sight
这组词都有“景色”的意思。其区别是：1.prospect指从高处眺望所见到的景色,前景; scene指局部的、一眼可见全貌的风景或景色,不限于自然的风景,也常指(戏剧、电影、小说等的)场景、布景; scenery则指某一国家或某一地区的整体的自然风景; sight指眼见的景色,如供人游览之地的“景”或“景色”,尤指人工制成的景; view则主要指从高处俯视到的景色。例如:The prospect from the hill is yet more beautiful.从山上眺望风景更为美丽。The West Lake is remarkable for its scenery.西湖以其风景著名。The Great Wall is one of the most breath-taking sights in the world.长城是世界上最惊人的壮观景象之一。There is a lovely view from this window.从这个窗子可以看到一片秀丽的景色。2.view和scene所表达的景色都是scenery中的一部分,都可指眼里看到的每日自然的景色,但view是最一般的用语,而scene则是由“舞台场景”的意义引申而来的,用的少些。
- advice opinion proposal suggestion recommendation view
- opinion view sentiment idea
错句：He moved to the seaside with a view to improve his health.
纠正：He moved to the seaside with a view to improving his health.
分析：词组with a view to中，to是介词，后面通常接动名词或名词。
- ☆ 1415年进入英语，直接源自盎格鲁法语的vewe；最初源自拉丁语的virdee，意为看。
- VIEW:Virginia Initiative for Employment not Welfare (program)维吉尼亚州的主动求职不福利(程序)
- VIEW:Virtual Interface Environment Workstation虚拟接口环境工作站
- VIEW:Vancouver Institute for Evangelical Worldview温哥华的福音派协会的世界观
- view:名称 View 相关细说viewKK: 【】DJ: 【】n.1. 视力;视野【U】Victory is in view.胜利在望。2. 观看;眺望【S】【(+of)】There's a fine vi…