- [C][U]回答,回音,答复 reply; answer
- [C][U]反应,响应 an action done in answer
- a result;
"this situation developed in response to events in Africa"
- a bodily process occurring due to the effect of some antecedent stimulus or agent;
"a bad reaction to the medicine"
"his responses have slowed with age"
- a statement (either spoken or written) that is made to reply to a question or request or criticism or accusation;
"I waited several days for his answer"
"he wrote replies to several of his critics"
- the manner in which something is greeted;
"she did not expect the cold reception she received from her superiors"
- a phrase recited or sung by the congregation following a versicle by the priest or minister
- the speech act of continuing a conversational exchange;
"he growled his reply"
- the manner in which an electrical or mechanical device responds to an input signal or a range of input signals
- I'm sorry; the correct response is B.
- There was an enthusiastic response to my suggestions.
She has received a response from that college to her application.
She made no response to my letter.
Students wrote their response on a blank sheet of paper.
There has been very little response to our call for help.
- in response to
对…作出反应give an action done to sb/sth
She laughed in response to his jokes. 他的话引起她大笑。
The quick recovery was truly in response to medication. 这次迅速康复确实是对药物治疗的反应。
- 对…作出反应give an action done to sb/sth
- call forth no response 不起反应
- elicit〔evoke〕 a response 引起反响
- give〔make〕 a response 给予答复
- receive〔win〕 response 得到响应
Stimuli that influenced the chick's begging response.出自：N. Tinbergen
Equipped with a set of instinctive responses to..sexual signals.出自：D. Morris
My response was dead silence.出自：S. Bellow
- response:response： 主要用于服务器端向客户端发送数据，其中可以利用 Response.Write 直接向客户发送信息，也可以利用 response.Redirect 进行重新定位客户端到另一个 URL…