- n. 经验；经历
- v. 经历；体验；感受
- [U]经验 knowledge or skill which comes from practice in an activity or doing sth for a long time rather than from books
- [C]经历,阅历 sth that happens to one; event or activity that affects one in some way
- [P]感受 an effect on the mind and feelings
- vt. 经历,体验,感受,遭受 have experience of; feel; meet with
the accumulation of knowledge or skill that results from direct participation in events or activities;
"a man of experience"
"experience is the best teacher"
the content of direct observation or participation in an event;
"he had a religious experience"
"he recalled the experience vividly"
an event as apprehended;
"a surprising experience"
"that painful experience certainly got our attention"
go or live through;
"We had many trials to go through"
"he saw action in Viet Nam"
have firsthand knowledge of states, situations, emotions, or sensations;
"I know the feeling!"
"have you ever known hunger?"
"I have lived a kind of hell when I was a drug addict"
"The holocaust survivors have lived a nightmare"
"I lived through two divorces"
go through (mental or physical states or experiences);
"get an idea"
"have a feeling"
undergo an emotional sensation or be in a particular state of mind;
"She felt resentful"
"He felt regret"
"The stocks had a fast run-up"
- He has had no previous experience in this kind of job.
- I know from my own experience how difficult the work can be.
- I had a singular experience in Africa.
- The shipwreck was a harrowing experience.
- You will experience a dream of fantasy.
- Today I'm going to experience the slide activities.
- He experienced a pang of sadness.
- Experience is the best teacher.
- Experience is the mother of science.
- Experience keeps a dear school, but fools learn in no other.
- She's had nine months' experience.
- He has not enough experience for the position.
- The job requires three years' experience as an accountant.
- I'm new in the job but I am already accumulating experience.
- He is considered to lack experience.
- He accumulated a wealth of experience.
- It is a fact of everyday experience that a conductor in which there is an electric current is there by heated.
- The experiences of the elderly are quite useful to the young.
- Proverbs are the result of the common experience of the world.
- None can afford to neglect the accumulated experiences of man.
- He had no experience of life at all.
- Her own experiences had taught her to have compassion for misunderstood children.
- The earthquake was quite an experience.
- I've had some very disturbing experiences.
- None of the others have lived my experiences.
- He wrote the book from his own experiences.
- The writer drew the stories from his own experience.
- Even the lapse of many years will never erase the memory of that experience from my mind.
- Crime flows from many causes, among them unhappy experiences and poor education.
- They were all sympathetically disposed towards her bitter experience.
- I had rather odd experience the other day.
- I had a really strange experience last week.
- You must try some of her home-made wine—it's quite an experience!
- They don't have enough experience to do the job.
- I experienced a lot of difficulties.
- He experienced great hardships for the first time in his life.
- Our country has experienced great changes in the last 20 years.
- A writer experiences life at its source.
- He experienced nausea after eating octopus.
- She experienced a chill.
- We experienced great distress over the news of his death.
- He experienced a joy in helping others in trouble.
- Alex experienced a feeling of great relief.
- She experienced a sudden sensation of distress.
- He began to experience the evil effect of drinking.
- Similar problems have been experienced by other students.
- He has experienced bearing the burden.
- He has experienced what hardships mean.
- We can't hope to compete against so experienced a team.
- The experienced teacher is used to keeping his students hard at work.
- The most experienced climber was chosen to lead the other up the mountain.
- It goes without saying that an experienced person will do that work better than someone without experience.
- by experience
通过经验… through experience
- experience in
…的经验〔经历〕 experience from sth or doing sth
experience in sth
They have rich experience in practice.
It is a common experience in life.
He has sound experience in commercial correspondence.
他对商业通信有充分的经验。experience (in) v-ing
The fire department has vast experience fighting brush fire.
He has much experience in training footballers.
He has much experience in teaching English.
His experience in gambling houses and brothels was drawn on in his spy career.
- from experience
从经验中… by way of experience
- knowledge and experience
有见识 having knowledge and having experience
- of experience
- experience at (v.+prep.)
有…经验 have experience in sth
be experienced at sth/v-ing
She is not yet experienced at love affairs.
She is not yet experienced at teaching.
- accumulate experience 积累经验
- achieve experience 获得经验
- acquire experience 获得经验
- add to one's experience 增长经验
- afford experience 提供经验
- analyze experience 分析经验
- attain experience 得到经验
- bear the experience in mind 牢记经验
- detail one's experiences 述说经历
- exaggerate experience 夸大经历
- face experience 面对经历
- forget experience 忘记经历
- gain experience 获得经验
- gather experience 获得经验
- get experience 获得经验
- have experience 有经验
- improve one's experience 增进经验
- know by experience 从经验中懂得
- know from experience 从经验中学到
- know through experience 从经验中懂得
- lack experience 缺乏经验
- learn from experience 从经验中学到
- live one's experience 体验某人的感受
- narrate experience 叙说经历
- pass on one's experience 介绍经验
- review a experience 回顾经历
- seek an experience 摸索经验
- speak from experience 凭经验来说
- use experience 利用经验
- bitter experience 痛苦的经历
- broad experience 广泛的阅历
- common experience 共同的经历
- daily experience 日常经历,平时体会
- direct experience 直接经验
- dreamy experience 理想的经验
- dull experience 枯燥乏味的经历
- early experience 早期的经验
- enormous experience 大量的经验
- enough experience 足够的经验
- expensive experience 宝贵的经验,高价换取的经验
- extensive experience 广泛的经验
- fatal experience 不幸的经历
- financial experience 财政经验
- firsthand experience 直接体验
- funny experience 有趣的经历
- glorious experience 令人愉快的经历
- good experience 有益的经历
- gradual experience 逐步的经验
- hands-on experience 亲身经历
- hard experience 艰难的遭遇
- hereditary experience 遗传的经验
- indirect experience 间接经验
- inductive experience 感人的经验
- industrial experience 工业经验
- infallible experience 确实可靠的经验
- intellectual experience 理智的经验
- intensive experience 强烈的感受
- interesting experience 有趣的经历
- large experience 丰富的经验
- long experience 长期的经验
- major experience 主要经验
- manifest experience 明显的经验
- memorable experience 难忘的经历
- military experience 军事经验
- mystical experience 隐秘的经历
- nasty experience 令人不快的经历
- new experience 新的经历
- odd experience 蹊跷的经历
- painful experience 痛苦的经验
- peculiar experiences 奇特的经历
- personal experience 亲身经历
- pleasant experiences 愉快的经历
- practical experience 实践经验
- private experience 个人经验
- recent experience 最近的经历
- rich experience 丰富的经验
- ripe experience 成熟的经验
- rough experience 艰难的经历
- sad experience 悲惨的经历
- sweet experience 甜蜜的经历
- trying experience 痛苦的经历
- unusual experience 不寻常的经历
- valuable experience 有价值的经验
- various experiences 种种经验
- wide experience 广泛的阅历
- according to one's experience 根据经验
- by experience 凭经验
- from experience 凭经验
- in sb's experience 在某人的经验中
- a great deal of experience 丰富的经验
- experience in commercial correspondence 商业通信方面的经验
- experience in life 生活中的经历
- experience in practice 实践经验
- experience in teaching 教学经验
- experience of teaching 教学经验
- experience a feeling of great relief 感到巨大的安慰
- experience a joy in helping others in trouble 领受到帮助困难的人之后的快乐
- experience a lot of difficulties 经历许多困难
- experience a reform 经历改革
- experience a revolution 经历变革
- experience a sudden sensation of distress 突然感到一阵悲哀
- experience change 发生变化
- experience chill 感到冷淡
- experience great changes 经历巨大变化
- experience hardship 经历艰苦
- experience imperialist oppression 遭受帝国主义压迫
- experience incidents 经历事故
- experience life 体验生活
- experience nausea 感到恶心
- experience pain 遭受痛苦
- experience pleasure 感到快乐
- experience prejudice 体验到受偏见
- experience rudeness 遇到粗鲁无礼的待遇
- experience sadness 感到悲伤
- experience sense of beauty 体验到美感
- experience the death 经历死亡
- experience the impact of poetry 体验诗的感染力
- experience the similar problems 经历类似的问题
- experience untold sufferings 遭受了无数的苦难
- experience accidentally 意外地经历
- experience colorfully 经历丰富
- experience deplorably 可悲地经历
- experience disgracefully 可耻地经历
- experience dismally 惨淡地经历
- experience drably 单调乏味地经历
- experience drolly 滑稽地经历
- experience exhilaratingly 令人兴奋地感到
- experience fatally 致命地经历
- experience fatefully 重大地经历
- experience gloriously 光彩地经历
- experience intellectually 智力方面经历
- experience manifestly 显而易见地经历
- experience mystically 秘密地经历
- experience privately 私自经历
- experience professionally 专门经历
- experience profoundly 丰富地经历
- experience spiritually 精神经历
- experience strangely 奇怪地经历
- experience tediously 枯燥乏味地经历
- experience tragically 悲剧性地经历
- experience variously 不同地经历
Make Experience of my loyalty, by some service.出自： J. Shirley
The hottest weather I ever experienced.出自： Sir W. Scott
Free-will cannot be debated but only experienced, like a colour or the taste of potatoes.出自： W. Golding
I experienced an almost hysterical elation.出自： D. Murphy
The most..peaceful sleep that I had experienced for a long time.出自： I. Murdoch
- 表示“在…方面的经验”时, experience后一般接介词in,也可接动词不定式作后置定语。
- experience, experiment, suffer, sustain, undergo
- 1.experience指人们“经历”过的事情,即生活中所遇到的事情或通过学习、实践取得经验的过程; experiment指科学家进行的试验或为了检验某种效果而进行的任何活动; suffer指体验到伤害和困苦; sustain指遭受苦难,但不一定有勇气或坚忍精神; undergo强调被迫经受不愉快的事或苦难,也可指经历时间。例如:
- The Chinese people have experienced untold sufferings under imperialist oppression.在帝国主义的压迫下,中国人民遭受了无数的苦难。
- They experimented on electricity.他们做电学实验。
- He seemed to have suffered a great deal.他好像受了很多苦。
- He has sustained a great loss by the death of his father.父亲死了,他遭受了巨大损失。
- He undergoes hardships.他备尝艰难。
误 During the competitions players exchanged experiences.
正 During the competitions players exchanged experience.
误 Newton carried out several experiences on light and colour.
正 Newton carried out several experiments on light and colour.
析 experiment表示人们为了检验某种结果而进行的任何行动; 而experience指人们经历过的事情。
- ☆ 14世纪晚期进入英语，直接源自古法语的experience；最初源自拉丁语的experientia：ex (出） + peritus (尝试），意为通过不断尝试获得的知识。