- 了解， 理解，领会
- vt. 感激,感谢 be pleased about sth that sb has done for you
- vt. 欣赏,赏识,重视 understand and enjoy sth
- vt. 意识到,体会 realize and understand
- vi. & vt. 增值,涨价 increase in value; raise value or prices
- recognize with gratitude; be grateful for
- be fully aware of; realize fully;
"Do you appreciate the full meaning of this letter?"
- hold dear;
"I prize these old photographs"
- gain in value;
"The yen appreciated again!"
- increase the value of;
"The Germans want to appreciate the Deutsche Mark"
- I really appreciate his complete absorption in his work.
- I've decided to learn photography in order that I may better appreciate the beauty of nature.
- Very few people really appreciate his works.
- His talents are not fully appreciated in that company.
- I deeply appreciate your concern.
- I would greatly appreciate it if you would send me the application forms as soon as possible.
- It is at time like this that one really appreciates the kindness of a friend.
- Land will continue to appreciate.
- Our house has appreciated by 50% in the last two years.
Things appreciate as time goes on.
The land has appreciated greatly since the new railway was built.
Houses in this area have all appreciated in value since the new road was built.
Apples appreciated 2 to 3 dollars per box.
She can appreciate her friends rightly.
I appreciate your help very much.
I appreciate the hospitality you have shown us.
We would much appreciate guidance from an expert.
I should appreciate an early reply to my inquiry.
I greatly appreciate your kindness.
He would much appreciate it if you could do him that favour.
The old general appreciates the young capable and experienced commander very much.
She appreciates a work of art.
You can't appreciate English poetry unless you understand its rhythm.
That's just because you can't appreciate music.
I appreciate your difficulties.
They came to appreciate the importance of discipline to an organization.
This helped him appreciate his advantageous position.
New buildings usually appreciate land.
Your cooperation will be gratefully appreciated.
Many great writers were not appreciated fully while they were alive.
His abilities were not appreciated in that school.
His great courage was not appreciated.
His new contribution to the advancement of physiology was well appreciated.
This discovery is highly appreciated in the circle of science.
Recently rents have been unduly appreciated.
We appreciate your helping us.
He appreciates being advised.
I really appreciate having the danger of this job.
I appreciate that you have come here so early.
I appreciate the task will be long and difficult.
It is appreciated that a new era is beginning.
I do not appreciate fully what he means.
- appreciate sb's assistance 感谢某人的支援
- appreciate sb's help 感谢某人的帮助
- appreciate sb's kindness 感谢某人的厚意
- appreciate the value of 体会…的价值〔好处〕
- appreciate art 欣赏艺术
- appreciate beautiful things 欣赏美的东西
- appreciate our difficult position 体谅我们的苦衷
- appreciate the genius of Frank 赏识弗兰克的天才
- appreciate good wine 欣赏美酒
- appreciate literature 欣赏文学
- appreciate music 欣赏音乐
- appreciate the pleasure of 享受…的乐趣
- appreciate poem 赏诗
- appreciate shades of meaning 体会意思上的细微差别
- appreciate works of art 欣赏艺术作品
- appreciate better 更好地欣赏
- appreciate much 非常感谢
- appreciate artistically 艺术性地欣赏
- appreciate correctly 正确地评价
- appreciate deeply 深深地感谢
- appreciate fully 充分理解
- appreciate genuinely 真正体会到
- appreciate gratefully 衷心地感谢
- appreciate greatly 非常感谢
- appreciate highly 非常感激
- appreciate justly 公正地评价
- appreciate keenly 深表感激
- appreciate particularly 尤其感谢
- appreciate properly 恰当地评价
- appreciate rapidly 急剧上涨
- appreciate rightly 正确地评价
- appreciate sincerely 诚挚地感谢
- appreciate sufficiently 充分理解
- appreciate universally 普遍赞赏
- appreciate unreasonably 不合理地上涨
- appreciate sth by 以…鉴赏某物
You been kind as kind can be to me and I certainly appreciate itsonly don't spoil it all now.出自：E. O
It is fatal to be appreciated in one's own time.出自：O. Sitwell
You don't appreciate what a fine wife you have.出自：E. Hemingway
I could appreciate the obstinate stand at Khartoumsthe hatred of the safe politicians at home.出自：G. Greene
I'd like to learn about music. I wish you would teach me how to appreciate it.出自：T. S. Eliot
I hope you appreciate these Portuguese wines?出自：K. Amis
I appreciate that the plan has worked well.
I appreciate the fact that the plan has worked well.
He appreciates being advised.
I shall appreciate it if you will give me his address.
公文里常习惯用It is appreciated that…和It will be appreciated that…的表达方式，不过有人认为可以省略。
I appreciated that you have accomplished the task.
可改成You have accomplished the task。
我们将乐于再收到你的信。误:We shall appreciate to hear from youagain.正:We shall appreciate hearing from youagain.
- 在美式英语中, appreciate可直接接that从句; 而在较正式的英国用法中, that从句常须用the fact来引导。例如:I appreciate the fact that this is not an easy decision to make.我意识到这不是一个容易作出的决定。
- appreciate, cherish, prize, treasure, value
这组词的共同意思是“高度评价某事物”。其区别是：1.appreciate强调理解并欣赏其价值; value强调高度评价并珍视其价值; prize指珍视; treasure指珍藏。2.cherish与prize和treasure含义相同,指珍视或珍藏,但喜爱之意更甚。
- appreciate, comprehend, see, understand
这组词都有“明白”或“理解”的意思。其区别在于：1.see的基本意思可指一般视觉的“看见”,也可指有意识地“观察”,引申可表示由观察而“领会”“理解”。2.comprehend指用智力充分而完全地理解事物的内在含义。例如:The child read the story but didn't comprehend its full meaning.那孩子看了这篇故事,但没有理解它的全部意思。If you can use a word correctly and effectively you comprehend it.如果你能正确、有效地使用一个词,你就是了解它了。3.understand则是明白别人说的话,完全了解某种事实。例如:My wife doesn't understand me.我的妻子不理解我。I've read the letter but I don't understand it.这封信我已经看过了,可是看不懂。4.appreciate指对某物有较深的理解能力,强调“欣赏”。例如:She appreciated a work of art.她欣赏一件艺术品。I am incapable of appreciating classical music.我不会欣赏古典音乐。
- appreciate, enjoy
这两个词都有“欣赏”的意思。其区别是：1.appreciate指能鉴定其优劣,品评其价值,而enjoy则只是得到感官或精神上的乐趣或满足。例如:She appreciated a work of art.她欣赏一件艺术品。They all went to enjoy the cherry blossoms.他们都去观赏樱桃花了。2.appreciate指对某物有较深的理解能力,而enjoy则不需要有较高的修养和理解水平。例如:I think everyone enjoyed your wonderful party the other night.我想大家都欣赏那天晚上你举行的精彩的晚会。I am incapable of appreciating classical music.我不会欣赏古典音乐。3.appreciate还可用于感谢、感激,而enjoy则没有此义。例如:I appreciate your help.我感激你的帮助。I really appreciate your advice.真是感激你的忠告。
- appreciate enjoy
- ☆ 1650年左右进入英语，直接源自后期拉丁语的appreitatus，意为对某物标价。
- be grateful for 因 ... 感激
- be thankful for对 ... 感激
- be conscious of察觉, 意识到...
- increase in value增值,升值
- care for照顾
- delight in因 ... 高兴
- in在 ... 里
- appreciative adj. 感激的；欣赏的
- appreciate:词语释义 appreciate: v. 赏识,鉴赏,感激 例句与用法 1. We appreciate your helping us. 我们感谢你们的帮助。 2. We all appreciat…