- [U]创作,写作,作曲 the act of composing music, poetry, etc.
- [C]作文,作品 an essay done as educational exercise; a piece of music or a poem
- [C][U]构图; 构成,成分 the various parts from which sth is made up
- [C]混合物,合成物 a mixture of various substances
the spatial property resulting from the arrangement of parts in relation to each other and to the whole;
"harmonious composition is essential in a serious work of art"
the way in which someone or something is composed
a mixture of ingredients
a musical work that has been created;
"the composition is written in four movements"
the act of creating written works;
"writing was a form of therapy for him"
"it was a matter of disputed authorship"
art and technique of printing with movable type
an essay (especially one written as an assignment);
"he got an A on his composition"
something that is created by arranging several things to form a unified whole;
"he envied the composition of their faculty"
- We examined the rock to find out its composition.
- He played many of his compositions for me.
- `Swan Lake' is one of Tchaikovsky's best-known compositions.
- I have no idea who decided the composition of the committee.
- You've made several grammatical mistakes in the composition.
- The composition has copper and zine in it.
- He spent six months on the composition of the symphony.
- He played a piece of music of his own composition.
- This is a good topic for composition.
- His composition is excellent except for some grammatical mistakes.
- The teacher told him to cut down his composition to about 1000 words.
- The teacher corrected our compositions.
- The teacher compared my composition with another student's one.
- You copied this composition from him, because you made exactly the same mistakes.
- The children had to write a composition about their holiday.
- He discovered an accidental error in his composition.
- You are certainly improving in your English composition.
- Put a title at the beginning of your composition.
- This is one of Bach's later compositions.
- Her drawing is competent, but her composition is poor.
- Have you studied the composition of the chemical?
- This is a chemical composition.
- in composition with
与…一并 together with sb/sth
- make a composition with
和…妥协 compromise with sb/sth
- appreciate a composition 欣赏音乐作品
- build up a composition 组织文章的结构
- correct a composition 修改作文
- finish a composition 写完作文
- learn composition 学写作文
- make a composition 写作文,作曲
- perform a composition 演奏音乐作品
- play a composition 演奏音乐作品
- polish up a composition 给作文润色,给作文加工
- revise a composition 修改作文
- write a composition 写作文
- bad composition 糟糕的作文
- good composition 好的乐曲
- literary composition 文学作品
- long composition 写得很长的作文
- modern composition 现代乐曲
- original composition 有独创性的佳作
- short composition 短文
He sat down to the composition of his letter.出自： Arnold Bennett
- ☆ 14世纪晚期进入英语，直接源自拉丁语的compositus，意为合成物。
- work 工作
- constitution 宪法
- writing 写作
- combination 结合
- document 文件
- paper 纸
- blend 混合
- mixture 混合
- composite 合成的
- script 剧本
- makeup 化妆品
- piece 件
- opus 作品(尤指编号的乐曲)...
- article 文章
- structure 结构
- constituents 组分
- parts 组装零件
- work of art 艺术品
- creation 创造
- masterpiece 杰作
- arrangement 布置
- theme 主题
- configuration 结构
- conformation 构造
- thesis 毕业论文
- alignment 调整成直线
- construction 建设
- music 音乐
- formation 形成
- commentary 实况报道
- dance 舞会
- painting 画，油画
- preparation 准备
- manuscript 手稿
- nature 自然界
- art 艺术
- matter 事情
- texture 质地
- union 结合
- material 材料
- format 版式
- essay 论文
- compound 化合物
- composing 组成
- prose 散文的
- musical composition 乐曲
- penning 文学创作
- make-up 化妆品
- authorship 著述
- report 报告
- typography (活版)印刷术...
- dissertation 论文