- 对 ... 负责
- [C]报告,报道 spoken or written account of sth heard, seen, done, studied, etc., especially one that is published or broadcast
- [C]成绩报告单,工作鉴定书 periodical written statement about a pupil's or an employee's work and conduct
- [U]传闻,谣言,流言蜚语 common talk or rumour; piece of gossip
- [U]名声,名誉 way in which sb/sth is spoken of
- [C]爆炸声 explosive sound, like that of a gun being fired
- vt. & vi. 报告; 报道 provide information (about) or give an account (of); make (sth) known; write or give an account of (a piece of news)
- vt. & vi. 公布,宣布,宣告; 当记者 make sth known, especially by publishing or broadcasting; announce; work as a reporter
- vt. 告发; 举报 make a complaint about
- vt. & vi. 报到 go or be present
- a written document describing the findings of some individual or group;
"this accords with the recent study by Hill and Dale"
- the act of informing by verbal report;
"he heard reports that they were causing trouble"
"by all accounts they were a happy couple"
- a short account of the news;
"the report of his speech"
"the story was on the 11 o'clock news"
"the account of his speech that was given on the evening news made the governor furious"
- a sharp explosive sound (especially the sound of a gun firing);
"they heard a violent report followed by silence"
- a written evaluation of a student's scholarship and deportment;
"his father signed his report card"
- an essay (especially one written as an assignment);
"he got an A on his composition"
- the general estimation that the public has for a person;
"he acquired a reputation as an actor before he started writing"
"he was a person of bad report"
- to give an account or representation of in words;
"Discreet Italian police described it in a manner typically continental"
- announce as the result of an investigation or experience or finding;
"Dozens of incidents of wife beatings are reported daily in this city"
"The team reported significant advances in their research"
- announce one's presence;
"I report to work every day at 9 o'clock"
- make known to the authorities;
"One student reported the other to the principal"
- be responsible for reporting the details of, as in journalism;
"Snow reported on China in the 1950's"
"The cub reporter covered New York City"
- complain about; make a charge against;
"I reported her to the supervisor"
- He is reading a report of the state of the roads.
- My son got an excellent report last semester.
- The tyre burst with a loud report.
- I shall have to report this to the authorities.
- The crash happened seconds after the pilot reported engine trouble.
- The press in China widely reported the event.
- She reported (her) having seen the gunman.
- You should have reported them to the police.
- It is time to report back for work.
- All representatives report (directly) to the sales department.
The report was prepared at the direction of the president.
According to newspaper reports, they will resume negotiations.
Let's listen in to the weather report.
Then the floor was given to the Premier for his report on the state budget.
He presented to the city council his report on energy problems.
The board of directors issued its annual report to the stockholders.
Every week they received reports to what was going on.
His report of the battle won a Pulitzer prize.
He wrote a lot of reports of the war in the Middle East during his stay in Damascus.
The boy has had a bad report this term.
Report has it that the ballet will visit China before long.
Is there any truth in the report?
It is matter of common report.
According to report he's not coming.
Why, they should have started such an absurd report.
There is a report of the Loch Ness monster having been seen.
False reports were widely circulated.
Don't listen to idle reports.
I have only reports to go on.
He is a man of good report.
He was faithful through good and evil report.
I heard a tyre of my truck burst with a loud report.
All was quiet except for occasional rifle reports in the distance.
The roar of airplane engines and the sharp reports of opening parachutes filled the sky.
From the reports of guns we knew that hunters must be nearby.
The committee will report at twelve o'clock.
She hasn't reported for days.
He did not simply report; he criticized and reflected.
What time do we have to report?
The soldier was ordered to report at Shormcliffe Barracks.
They were instructed to report the movements of the enemy troops.
A large number of factories reported sizable increases in output as compared with the previous year.
She reported the success of a new experiment.
They reported discovery of a new element.
The press in China widely reported these events.
The Central People's Broadcasting Station reported the meet in special programmes.
All the representatives must report themselves on time.
He has reported himself at the new post.
Police reported the closure of the road.
Has it been reported in the newspaper?
He reported having seen no one come in.
The newspaper reported that prices were going up.
Radio Pyongyang has reported that a delegation of Chinese youths arrived yesterday.
The newspapers reported that the prices of radio sets and TV sets are going to be further reduced.
It is reported that China has sent another man-made earth satellite into orbit.
It is reported that an old man was killed in a car accident.
It is reported that a cold wave is coming.
It is reported that three important criminals ran away from prison last night.
It was reported that half a million workers were on strike in that country.
It was reported that a certain statesman had exercised great political influence over you.
It has been reported that another earth spaceship has been sent to the moon.
They reported what they had seen.
“The situation is still comparatively calm there,”he reported.
He reported himself to be unfit for work.
He reported the situation to be normal.
The team leader reported them to be the most promising players.
The judge reported the case closed.
He has been reported dead.
The situation is reported serious.
The interior of the palace was reported to be more gorgeous than the outside.
In the clash ten men were reported killed.
They reported a star to have appeared in the East.
He is reported to have made the request last Thursday.
The policeman was reported to be murdered.
The later rice was reported growing better than last year.
Insurgent forces were reported advancing in the region.
Some of the firms there were reported on the brink of bankruptcy.
- report back (v.+adv.)
报告,汇报 bring back an account of report back to sb/sth
They will certainly report back to their government.他们当然会向他们的政府汇报。
Our job is to attend the meeting and report back to the committee.我们的任务是参加会议,然后向委员会汇报。report back that-clause
Columbus reported back that he had discovered India.哥伦布汇报说他已发现了印度。
- 报告,汇报 bring back an account of report back to sb/sth
- report for (v.+prep.)
给…当记者; 为…写报道 be a reporter for newspapers
He is reporting for The Times . 他任《泰晤士报》记者。
His brother reports for China Daily . 他的弟弟为《中国日报》写报道。
报到 declare one's presence and readiness for (duty, work, etc.)
He reported late for work. 他上班迟到了。
The children report for class every day whether it rains or not. 无论天晴或下雨,孩子们每天都要到校。
So many people have flu that hardly any policemen reported for duty. 患流行性感冒的人太多,连去执勤的警察也寥寥无几。
- 给…当记者; 为…写报道 be a reporter for newspapers
- report of (v.+prep.)
报告…的情况 provide information (about) or give an account of sth report of sth
The doctor reported of Mr. Smith's good health.医生报告说史密斯先生的健康状况很好。
- 报告…的情况 provide information (about) or give an account of sth report of sth
- report on (v.+prep.)
报道…,就…作报告 give news about or comment on sth report on sb/sth (to sb)
At the end of every term a schoolmaster reports on each of his pupils.每学期结束时,教员都要报告每位学生的情况。
They have not yet reported on their experiments.他们尚未就他们的实验提出报告。
They will report on the experiments with coal tar.他们将汇报煤焦油的试验情况。
This book also reports on research work for new anti-cancer drugs which is being done in China today.这本书还汇报了中国正在进行的新抗癌药物的研究工作。
I want to report on certain happenings here.我想汇报此地发生的某些事情。
He is going to report on his trip to Canada.他准备谈一谈他的加拿大之行。
Our correspondent reported on the development of the situation from time to time.我们的通讯员对于形势的发展不时进行报道。
Jim has been sent to Iran to report on the situation there.吉姆已被派往伊朗报道那里的局势。
I was told to witness the ceremony and report on it later.我受命去观礼,稍后就此写一篇报道。
He reported on the whole event to the minister.他把整个事件向部长作了汇报。report sth on sth
We went to the meeting and reported our view on the situation.我们参加了会议,谈了我们对局势的看法。
- 报道…,就…作报告 give news about or comment on sth report on sb/sth (to sb)
- report out (v.+adv.)
汇报 write or give an account of sth report sth ⇔ out
The committee reported the proposal out in record time.委员会快速送回该提案并附加审查意见。report sth ⇔ out to sb
The teacher will report out our English study to the headmaster.老师将向校长汇报我们学习英语的情况。
- 汇报 write or give an account of sth report sth ⇔ out
- report to (v.+prep.)
到…报到; 到…去一下(见某人) go somewhere and say to sb that one is there and ready for work or duty report to sb
Report to Assistant Regimental Commander Hu.到胡副团长处去一趟。
I shall report to you.我将向你汇报。
He reported to his teacher.他向老师复命。
The officer was told to report to the headquarters.那军官被告知前往司令部报到。
向…汇报〔报告〕 provide information about sth to sb report to sb
All representatives report to the sales department.所有的代理人都向销售部汇报。report sb/oneself/sth to sb
He reported this to the director at once.他马上就把这件事向厂长报告了。
Some of them failed to report these errors to the higher levels.他们中间有些人没有把这些错误向上级报告。
I'll of course report today's proceedings to the leadership.我当然要把今天的工作情况向领导汇报。
They will report it to the local hospitals.他们将向当地医院报告这事。
When you have finished the work, report yourself to the director.你完工之后,就向主任汇报一下。
They decided to report him to the police.他们决定向警察告发他。
She hesitated over whether she should report them to the authorities.她犹豫不定是否应向当局告发他们。
Mary reported Jack to the headmaster for making a noise.玛丽向校长告发杰克上课时吵闹。用于 be ～ed 结构
This matter was then reported to the Premier by telephone.于是,有人用电话把这件事情报告了总理。
- 到…报到; 到…去一下(见某人) go somewhere and say to sb that one is there and ready for work or duty report to sb
- accept a report 接受报告
- complete a report 完成报告
- confirm a report 证实报道
- deliver a report 作报告
- draw up a report 起草报告
- examine a report 审查报告
- file a report 提交报告
- give a report 做报告
- lay a report 提出报告
- listen to a report 听报告
- make a report 做报告
- make out a report 起草报告
- prepare a report 准备报告
- present a report 呈递报告
- publish a report 发表报告
- receive a report 接到报告
- spread a report 传播消息
- submit a report 提交报告
- write a report 写报告
- write out a report 写出报告
- write up a report 把报告写得有声有色
- annual report 年度报告
- confidential report 机密报告
- daily report 每日报告〔报道〕
- detailed report 详细的报告
- evil report 坏的报道
- favorable report 积极的报告
- firsthand report 第一手资料的报告
- good report 好的报道
- monthly report 月份报道
- oral report 口头报告
- positive reports 正面报道
- reliable reports 可靠的报道
- restricted report 局限的报告
- secret report 秘密报告
- tape-recorded report 录音报道
- top report 绝密报告
- unfavorable report 不利的报道
- unofficial reports 非官方报道
- verbal report 口头报告
- weekly report 每周报告
- written report 书面报告
- accounting report 财务报告
- audit report 审计报告
- incident report 事件报告
- investigation report 调查报告
- laboratory report 实验报告
- morning report 早晨报道
- newspaper report 新闻报道
- radio reports 电台报道
- school report 学校的成绩报告单
- traffic report 交通报道
- weather report 天气预报
- report from London 来自伦敦的消息
- report of an accident 事故报道
- report on 关于…的报告
- report on a special topic 专题报告
- reports to headquarters 给总部的报告
- report arrival 报到
- report discovery of a new element 报道发现了一种新元素
- report sick 请病假
- report the movements of the enemy troops 报告敌军的活动情况
- report the situation 报道局势
- report the success of a new experiment 报告说一次新的试验成功
- report these events 报道这些事件
- report adversely 不利地报道
- report annually 每年一次地报告
- report appropriately 适当地报道
- report arrogantly 傲慢地报告
- report authentically 可信地报告
- report authoritatively 受权报道
- report blandly 温和地报告
- report brazenly 厚颜无耻地报告
- report briefly 简短地报道
- report briskly 语气刻薄地报告
- report clearly 清楚地报道
- report correctly 恰当地报道
- report deftly 熟练地报告
- report dramatically 戏剧性地报告
- report exactly 确切地报告
- report explicitly 清楚地报道
- report faithfully 忠诚地报告
- report fearlessly 无畏地报告
- report finally 最终报道
- report flatly 平静地报告
- report formally 正式报道
- report gladly 高兴地报道
- report gleefully 兴奋地报道
- report graciously 彬彬有礼地报告
- report graphically 形象地报道
- report haltingly 吞吞吐吐地报告
- report impartially 公正地报道
- report inescapably 不可避免地报道
- report informally 非正式报道
- report insidiously 不知不觉地报告
- report jokingly 开玩笑地报告
- report jubilantly 兴高采烈地报告
- report mercifully 仁慈地报告
- report mournfully 沉痛地报道
- report officially 正式地报道
- report ostentatiously 炫耀地报告
- report precisely 确切地报道
- report pretentiously 狂妄地报告
- report publicly 公开报道
- report reluctantly 不情愿地报告
- report respectfully 恭敬地报告
- report sadly 悲痛地报告
- report sensationally 危言耸听地报告
- report sententiously 故作庄严地报告
- report solemnly 庄严地报告
- report sorrily 遗憾地报道
- report symbolically 象征性地报道
- report tersely 简短地报道
- report thoroughly 详尽地报告
- report unreservedly 无保留地报告
- report vaguely 不明确地报告
- report verbally 口头上报告
- report virtuously 公正地报道
- report vividly 生动地报道
- report vociferously 大声地报告
- report widely 广泛地报道
I do not lightly give faith to report.出自：A. Radcliffe
The refugee friars were reported to be well supplied with money.出自：J. A. Froude
Report my words To royal Neptune.出自：W. C. Bryant
She reported her dreams, and her father replied with..an interpretation.出自：E. Young
- report用作及物动词时其后可接名词、动名词、that/wh-从句作宾语,也可接以动词不定式或“(to be+) n./adj./adv. ”充当补足语的复合宾语。用作不及物动词时,常与for, to, on等介词连用。
- be reported其后可接形容词、现在分词、动词不定式、过去分词或as短语、介词短语充当宾语补足语。
- “It is/was reported that-clause”的意思是“据报道”“有消息说”。
- a report of, a report on
这两个短语的区别在于:a report of只表示对事实的报告或报道,而a report on除表示对某事的报告或报道之外,还包括看法或建议。例如:Jolson made a report on the company's activities to the stockholders.乔尔逊向股东们汇报了公司的业务状况。Reports of victory kept coming in.捷报频传。
- report, account
这两个词的共同意思是“报道”。其区别在于:report表示通过调查作出的官方或正式的说明,通常含有对情况的分析判断; account则仅指由目击者、见证人对事情发生的过程所作的陈述或说明。例如:The reports are restricted to descriptions, and give no opinions about the facts.那些报道只限于记录事实,而不加以任何评论。According to newspaper accounts the car was coming too fast round the bend.据报纸报道,那辆车拐弯时速度太快。
- report, address, lecture, oration, speech, talk
1.在这组词中, address, speech, talk, oration四个词是同义词, lecture和report的词义与其他四个词的词义差异较大。①lecture指学术性的“专题讲演”,尤指大学教师讲课,引申义为“教训”。例如：Professor Black will give us a lecture on English literature tomorrow afternoon.布莱克教授明天下午将给我们做关于英国文学的演讲。His mother gave him a lecture for getting up late.他妈妈因为他睡懒觉而训斥了他一顿。注意这六个词中只有lecture不可与make连用。②report指下级对上级或委托机关的“报告”,比汉语中“报告”的外延小得多。例如：The manager had just given the company's annual report.经理刚做了公司的年度报告。2.address, speech, talk, oration四个词的共同含义是“当众讲话”。其区别是：①speech和talk是普通用语, address和oration是正式用语。②address和oration用于正式隆重的场合,经过充分准备,听众较多,篇幅较长。这两者中, oration比address更正式,更隆重,人更多,篇幅更长。例如：The minister's address will be broadcast at 8 o'clock.部长的讲话将于8时广播。Lincoln's Gettysburg Address was an oration.林肯的盖茨堡讲演是一篇雄辩有力的演说辞。这两个词含义上的区别是：address强调演说人的身份或地位高,而oration则强调演说人口才好,演说有煽动性,雄辩有力,词藻华丽。③speech和talk的区别是：speech多用于正式场合,也可用于非正式场合; 而talk多用于非正式场合,也可用于正式场合。speech一般是经过准备的也可不经过准备; 而talk一般是不经过准备的。speech的措辞一般是庄重的; 而talk是较为随便的,讲话方式也较自由,甚至也可以是对话。例如：Please tell us what you think in a few simple words, we don't want a speech.请用简短的话说明你的意思,不要演说。We enjoy freedom of speech.我们有言论自由。We had a long talk about it.关于此事,我们作了一次长谈。He gave us a very interesting talk on Yugoslavia.他给我们作了一场饶有兴趣的关于南斯拉夫的报告。④speech除作“讲演”解之外,还有“讲稿”“讲演风格”的含义,而另外三个词无此含义。例如：His speech was sent to the newspaper in advance.他的讲话稿事先就送报社去了。Her speech is informal and filled with colloquialisms.她的讲话常是非正式的,很口语化。
- report, describe, narrate, recite, recount, rehearse, relate, state
这组词都有“讲述”的意思。其区别是：relate专指有条理、连贯和完整地叙述故事或自己看到、经历的事情; rehearse指总结性地讲述或重复讲述; recite和recount均指把每一细节都详细讲述或列举出来; narrate专指采用编造情节、悬念和高潮等文学手段生动地讲叙; describe侧重能给听众产生深刻印象的详尽而清楚地描述; state强调原原本本、不加修饰地用口头或书面形式清楚明确地讲述,强调旨在提供事实素材或看法; report指经过调查研究之后,为提供有关事实和情况,对某事的细节作出精确叙述或报告。
- He came and reported it to the teacher.
- He reported the teacher for misconduct.
- account report
- address speech lecture oration report talk
误 All the leading newspapers have announced the trade talk between China and the USA.
正 All the leading newspapers have reported the trade talk between China and the USA.
析 announce意为“宣布”,常用于消息的传播等; 而report常用于报纸、广播、电视的“报道”。
误 Last Tuesday our Australian teacher gave us a report on Australian literature.
正 Last Tuesday our Australian teacher gave us a lecture on Australian literature.
误 The news programme reported about the fire.
正 The news programme reported the fire.
误 You are to report the superintendent immediately.
正 You are to report to the superintendent immediately.
误 The secretary reported the boss that the document had been typed.
正 The secretary reported to the boss that the document had been typed.
析 report的宾语应该是report的内容,而不是report的对象,所以表示“向某人报告某件事情”,应该说report to sb。
- ☆ 14世纪晚期进入英语，直接源自古法语的reropt，意为公告。
- report:report n. 报告, 传说, 谣言, 声誉, 名声, 爆炸声v. 报导, 汇报, 报到, 告发习惯用语morning report 【军】(连队[指挥部]关于本单位兵力、活动、人事更动等的)日报…