- [C] 剧本,脚本,讲稿 text of a play, film, broadcast, talk, etc.
- [S] [U] 笔迹 handwriting
- [U] 文字 system of writing
a written version of a play or other dramatic composition; used in preparing for a performance
something written by hand;
"she recognized his handwriting"
"his hand was illegible"
a particular orthography or writing system
write a script for;
"The playwright scripted the movie"
- The script won't play well.
- If the trust is verified, the script runs.
- The truthfulness of the script is undoubtable.
- Sanskrit historically has had no single script associated with it.
- Hindi is closely related to Urdu, the main language of Pakistan, which is written with the Arabic script.
- This is the script of Harriet.
- I receive a letter from her in her neat script.
- The examiner had to mark 150 scripts.
- The script was delivered to the director ahead of schedule.
- It's easy to identify his script.
- This is a letter in Cyrillic script.
This hasty script is to acquaint you that [etc.].出自： Evelyn
- writing 写作
- penmanship 书法
- handwriting 笔迹
- hand 手
- screenplay 电影剧本
- text 正文
- play 玩
- words (某人所说的)话...
- libretto 歌词集
- speech 演说
- calligraphy 书法
- composition 成分
- cursive 草书的
- lettering 刻字
- playscript 剧本
- book 书
- character 个性
- letter 信
- alphabet 字母表