- [C]手稿,原稿,底稿 the first copy of a book or piece of writing, written by hand or typed before being printed
- [C]手写本 a handwritten book, from the time before printing was invented
the form of a literary work submitted for publication
handwritten book or document
- I read his novel in manuscript.
- The illumination of the manuscript is delicate.
- The manuscript requires an expert to understand it.
- He revised the manuscript of his book before sending it to the publisher.
- The original manuscript has been lost; this is a copy.
- The earliest extant manuscript of this poem has been kept in the museum.
- Close inspection showed that many lines had been interpolated into the manuscript at a later date.
- This is a manuscript bearing as a title Ruth.
- This is a valuable medieval manuscript.
- in manuscript
未付印的not yet printed
- compile〔edit〕manuscript 编辑手稿
- copy manuscript 誊写原稿
- reject sb's manuscript 退某人的稿
- send one's manuscript 送交原稿
- hand-written〔typewritten〕 manuscript 手写〔打字〕原稿
- rejected〔unaccepted〕 manuscript 退稿
- unfinished〔unpublished〕 manuscript 未完成〔未发表〕的原稿
Sheets of typewritten manuscript, with words crossed out.出自： M. Cowley
Only three or four antique manuscripts of the Latin authors are still in existence.出自： K. Clark
Written in longhand, it was typed..direct from my manuscript.出自： R. V. Jones
Freud usually destroyed all the..original manuscripts after a work was published.出自： J. Berman
- copy 复制品
- document 文件
- writing 写作
- composition 成分
- work 工作
- paper 纸
- text 正文
- script 剧本
- ms 毫秒（=millisec...
- holograph 亲笔文件
- print 印刷