- n. 化妆品；组成；体格；性格；补充；<美>补考；[印]排版
cosmetics applied to the face to improve or change your appearance
an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event;
"he missed the test and had to take a makeup"
"the two teams played a makeup one week later"
the way in which someone or something is composed
- For the beautiful girl to use makeup would be to gild the lily.
- I can not tell who's who when the women take off their makeup.
- The makeup and role of the board of directors varies from one company to another.
- I never expected he should have a stout makeup.
- Lying is not in her makeup.
- In the power industry, ion exchange is widely used in makeup water preparation.
- Now the makeup of books by printing houses has long been changed from vertical linage to horizontal linage.