- [C]演出,表演 public show of music, a play, etc.
- [U]履行,执行 act of performing
- [C]表现,行为,成就 action or achievement
- [U]性能,工作情况 one's way of doing sth
- a dramatic or musical entertainment;
"they listened to ten different performances"
"the play ran for 100 performances"
"the frequent performances of the symphony testify to its popularity"
- the act of presenting a play or a piece of music or other entertainment;
"we congratulated him on his performance at the rehearsal"
"an inspired performance of Mozart's C minor concerto"
- the act of performing; of doing something successfully; using knowledge as distinguished from merely possessing it;
"they criticised his performance as mayor"
"experience generally improves performance"
- any recognized accomplishment;
"they admired his performance under stress"
"when Roger Maris powered four home runs in one game his performance merits awe"
- process or manner of functioning or operating;
"the power of its engine determines its operation"
"the plane's operation in high winds"
"they compared the cooking performance of each oven"
"the jet's performance conformed to high standards"
- His performance gripped the audience.
- Proposal is easier than performance.
- He was assiduous in performance of duty.
- Performance is less important than reliability in a car.
- It is a credit to Zhang Yimou's performance in bringing out amazing and unexpected skills in his actors.
The pianist gave a fine performance.
There were 100 performances of Hamlet .
Come and see him in performance with the new band.
He is very conscientious in the performance of his duties.
His performance in the exams was not very good.
Are you satisfied with the performance of your new car?
- performance management性能管理
- command performance御前演出
- performance car赛车
- performance analysis技术性能分析...
- performance art戏剧表演艺术...
- performance factor性能因数,产率因数,...
- peak performance最佳性能
- performance bond履约保证书
- optimum performance最佳性能,最佳操作特...
- performance characteristic动作特性
- performance test操作测验,使用测试...
- service performance使用性能
- performance index工作指数,性能指标...
- performance evaluation绩效评估
- performance appraisal成绩评价
- performance chart工作特性图,性能曲线...
- performance curve特性曲线
- performance figure性能数字,质量指数效...
- column performance柱性能
They worked and sang together in the performance of the daily tasks.出自：A. Paton
To..step up the performance of the water wheel as a machine.出自：J. Bronowski
Philips gave the best blend of price and performance.出自：Which?
- pageant 盛会
- entr'acte <法>幕间休息...
- performance:performance n. 履行, 执行, 成绩, 性能, 表演, 演奏习惯用语command performance 奉国王[女王]之命举行的演出(如戏剧、歌剧、芭蕾舞等)continuous p…