any piece of work that is undertaken or attempted;
"he prepared for great undertakings"
the trade of a funeral director
- He blazed away at his undertaking.
- He is too timid to venture upon a new undertaking.
- He has sunk half his fortune in a new business undertaking.
- The undertaking enterprise may not contract the processing of the processing trade goods to any other enterprise again.
- He was required to give a written undertaking not to disclose the details of their contract.
- The Prime Minister had obtained the royal undertaking.
- municipal undertaking 市属企业
- joint undertaking 共同事业,联合保证,...
- artisan undertaking 手工业企业
- revocable undertaking 可撤回的义务承担...
- nationalized undertaking 国营企业
- undertaking revenue 事业收入
- agricultural undertaking 农业企业
- government undertaking 国营事业
- undertaking syndicate [经] 企业联合组织...
- public undertaking 公营企业,国营企业...
- industrial undertaking 工业企业
- cartage undertaking 搬运业
- commercial undertaking 商业企业
- express undertaking [经] 明确的承担义...
- undertaking expenditures 事业经费
- handicraft undertaking 手工业企业
- water undertaking 供水企业,自来水公司...
- undertake 承担
The radical reconstruction of society is a huge undertaking.出自： B. Magee