- 行为， 所作所为， 所做的事，举动，干的事
- engage in
- carry out or perform an action
- get (something) done
- proceed or get along
- give rise to; cause to happen or occur, not always intentionally
- carry out or practice; as of jobs and professions
- be sufficient; be adequate, either in quality or quantity
- create or design, often in a certain way
- behave in a certain manner; show a certain behavior; conduct or comport oneself
- spend time in prison or in a labor camp
- carry on or function
- arrange attractively
- travel or traverse (a distance)
- Saying is one thing, and doing is another.
- take a lot of doing费事儿
- be under the necessity of doing sth.必须做某事
- coerce sb. into doing sth.强迫某人做某事...
- coax sb. out of doing sth.哄骗某人不要做某事...
- take some doing需要更多的努力与谋划...
- coax sb. into doing sth.劝诱(说服)某人做某...
- nothing doing不行
- take the opportunity of doing something抓住机会做某事...
- deceive someone into doing something骗某人去做某事...
- on the point of doing something即将…之时
- browbeat someone into doing something威逼着某人去做某事...
- take a bit of doing费劲
- in the way of doing something正在道路上,正向(做...
- be studious of doing sth非常想做某事...
- live by doing靠 ... 过活
- rate of doing work作功率
- evil doing坏事(恶劣行为)...
- catch him at doing他决不(干)
Things won are done; joy's soul lies in the doing.出自：Troilus Cressida,Shakespeare
This is the Lords doing: and it is marvellous in our eyes.出自：Book of Common Prayer
I'm not blamin' him. This is Barney's doin', he cooked this up.出自：R. Lawler
- doing:doing n. 做, 干, 行为, [复]活动, 所作所为…