- 行为， 所作所为， 所做的事，举动，干的事
carry out or perform an action
get (something) done
proceed or get along
give rise to; cause to happen or occur, not always intentionally
carry out or practice; as of jobs and professions
be sufficient; be adequate, either in quality or quantity
create or design, often in a certain way
behave in a certain manner; show a certain behavior; conduct or comport oneself
spend time in prison or in a labor camp
carry on or function
travel or traverse (a distance)
- Saying is one thing, and doing is another.
- The shortest answer is doing.
- take a lot of doing 费事儿
- be under the necessity of doing sth. 必须做某事
- coerce sb. into doing sth. 强迫某人做某事...
- do 做
- coax sb. out of doing sth. 哄骗某人不要做某事...
- take some doing 需要更多的努力与谋划...
- coax sb. into doing sth. 劝诱(说服)某人做某...
- nothing doing 不行
- take the opportunity of doing something 抓住机会做某事...
- There's no point in doing something. 做某事是没有什么意义...
- deceive someone into doing something 骗某人去做某事...
- on the point of doing something 即将…之时
- browbeat someone into doing something 威逼着某人去做某事...
- take a bit of doing 费劲
- in the way of doing something 正在道路上,正向(做...
- be studious of doing sth 非常想做某事...
- live by doing 靠 ... 过活
- rate of doing work 作功率
- evil doing 坏事(恶劣行为)...
- catch him at doing 他决不(干)
Things won are done; joy's soul lies in the doing.出自：Troilus Cressida , Shakespeare
This is the Lords doing: and it is marvellous in our eyes.出自：Book of Common Prayer
I'm not blamin' him. This is Barney's doin', he cooked this up.出自： R. Lawler