- 戏剧性事件， 戏剧性场面， 戏剧性情节
- [C]戏剧; 剧本 play for the theatre, radio or TV
- [U]戏剧文学〔艺术〕 play as a branch of literature and as a performing art
- [C]戏剧性事件〔场面〕 a series of exciting events
a dramatic work intended for performance by actors on a stage;
"he wrote several plays but only one was produced on Broadway"
an episode that is turbulent or highly emotional
the literary genre of works intended for the theater
the quality of being arresting or highly emotional
- I have no interest in drama.
- The Elizabethan period was the golden age of English drama.
- He has written a historical drama.
- The school encourages free expression in art, drama and creative writing.
- The drama of international politics interested her.
- He acted his part very well in the French drama.
- He is a student of drama.
- There is a big drama at school when one of the teachers fell in the pond.
- drama club 话剧团
- from novel into drama 把小说改编成戏剧
Restoration dramastragedy as well as comedys..is insufferably dull.出自： L. C. Knights