- vt. 偿还 pay back money
- vt. & vi. 报答 give in return
- vt. & vi. 报应; 报复 give equal favour or justice in return
"Please refund me my money"
make repayment for or return something
act or give recompense in recognition of someone's behavior or actions
- He didn't have the wherewithal to repay the loan.
- You should repay principal and interest.
- I wish I can repay you somehow for your kindness.
- We must do something to repay him for helping us.
- God will repay.
- If you'll lend me 75p.,I'll repay you next week.
- When will you repay me?
- He repaid the money that he had borrowed.
- We must repay their hospitality.
- When will you repay me the money I lent you?
- I will repay you my debt of gratitude.
- She repaid the money to me.
- I will repay everything to you.
- repay by (v.+prep.)
以…来回报… reward (sb or an action) by (doing sth) in return
repay sb by v-ing
She repaid my kindness to her by making offensive remarks to me in my own home.
- repay for (v.+prep.)
为了…而报答 pay sb in return for (money lent, lost, spent, etc.); reward sb for (sth or doing sth)
repay sb for sth/v-ing
I can never repay you for your kindness.
The firm will repay you for your travelling costs.
We must do something to repay him for helping us.
We only hope we can repay you for the pleasure you have given us.
We must repay them for their hospitality.
How can I ever repay you for your kindness?
She repaid him for his insult by not inviting him to the party.
- repay with (v.+prep.)
以…来报答 reward (sb or an action) by giving (sth) in return
repay sth with sth/v-ing
He repaid her kindness with blows.
It was unjust of your mother to repay my kindness with rudeness.
He repaid their kindness with stealing their camera.
I have been repaid only with ingratitude.
- repay amply 充分地报答
- repay financially 给予经济报偿
- repay generously〔handsomely,lavishly,liberally〕 慷慨地报答
- repay monetarily,pecuniarily 用金钱报答
- repay politically 从政治上酬报
No one thought of repaying a loan.出自： E. Longford
- refund 偿还
- reimburse 偿还
- pay back 偿还
- recompense 补偿
- pay 支付
- square 正方形
- pay off 偿清(欠款等)...
- settle up 付清
- return 返回
- reward 报答
- requite 报答
- settle 解决
- indemnify 赔偿
- compensate 补偿
- render 提供
- rebate 回扣
- reciprocate 互换
- back 后面
- avenge 为 ... 报复
- revenge 报仇
- atone 补偿
- thank 感谢
- replace 取代
- make restitution 赔偿损失
- make amends 赔罪
- make it up to 报答(补偿)
- make up for 补偿
- get back at 报复
- make 做
- up 向上
- it 它
- restitution 归还
- requital 报酬
- to 对于
- for 为
- amends 赔偿
- at 在
- score 得分
- hit 打（击）
- even 平坦的
- get 得到
- the 那
- rejoin （使）再结合...
- give back 归还
- retort 反驳
- riposte 机敏的反驳或应答...
- come back 回来