a refund of some fraction of the amount paid
a rectangular groove made to hold two pieces together
give a reduction in the price during a sale;
"The store is rebating refrigerators this week"
cut a rebate in (timber or stone)
join with a rebate;
"rebate the pieces of timber and stone"
- He get a tax rebate at the end of the year.
- Buyers are offered a cash rebate.
- Could you grant me a premium rebate?
- How can you rebate your tax on your summer job?
- It goes against our principle to give rebate to our clients.
- rent rebate 租金回扣<退还>...
- freight rebate 运费回扣
- sales rebate 销售回扣
- rebate of glazing 镶嵌玻璃槽口...
- rebate bead 转角圆线
- rebate plane 企口刨,窄槽木刨...
- export rebate 出口退税制度...
- rebate commission 回扣费
- deferred rebate 延期折扣
- hook rebate 钩头企口槽
- interest rebate 利息回扣
- purchase rebate 购货回扣
- tax rebate 退税
- quantity rebate [经] 批发折扣, ...
- rebate system [经] (运费)回扣...
- rebate tariff 折扣计费率