- [U]认识; 认出; 承认 recognizing or being recognized
- [S][U]〈正〉酬谢,酬劳 (a) reward given to show gratefulness
- the state or quality of being recognized or acknowledged;
"the partners were delighted with the recognition of their work"
"she seems to avoid much in the way of recognition or acknowledgement of feminist work prior to her own"
- the process of recognizing something or someone by remembering;
"a politician whose recall of names was as remarkable as his recognition of faces"
"experimental psychologists measure the elapsed time from the onset of the stimulus to its recognition by the observer"
"give her recognition for trying"
"he was given credit for his work"
"give her credit for trying"
- coming to understand something clearly and distinctly;
"a growing realization of the risk involved"
"a sudden recognition of the problem he faced"
"increasing recognition that diabetes frequently coexists with other chronic diseases"
- (biology) the ability of one molecule to attach to another molecule that has a complementary shape;
"molecular recognition drives all of biology, for instance, hormone and receptor or antibody-antigen interactions or the organization of molecules into larger biologically active entities"
- the explicit and formal acknowledgement of a government or of the national independence of a country;
"territorial disputes were resolved in Guatemala's recognition of Belize in 1991"
- an acceptance (as of a claim) as true and valid;
"the recognition of the Rio Grande as a boundary between Mexico and the United States"
- designation by the chair granting a person the right to speak in a deliberative body;
"he was unable to make his motion because he couldn't get recognition by the chairman"
- Not only are we at the forefront of electronics, but we've received worldwide recognition for our advances in chemicals and engineering as well.
- After 25 years the town centre had changed beyond all recognition.
- My recognition of the face was immediate.
- The external recognition cannot mean much to you.
- The recognition you have obtained is well deserved.
- He has won wide recognition in the field of tropical medicine.
- He strove for recognition as an artist.
She hoped she would avoid recognition by wearing dark glasses and a hat.
Their recognition of the new law is unlikely.
He was presented with a check in recognition of his forty years' services to the company.
- beyond recognition完全改了模样,面目全...
- optical character recognition光学字符识别...
- origin recognition complex起点识别复合体...
- in recognition of作为对 ... 的承...
- beyond all recognition无法认出
- recognition signal识别信号
- field recognition场测定
- recognition machine识别机
- voice recognition声音识别
- recognition memory再认记忆
- image recognition图像识别,图象识别...
- feature recognition特征识别
- recognition phase识别期
- pattern recognition模式识别
- speech recognition语音识别
- character recognition字符识别
- recognition light识别信号灯
- recognition unit[计] 识别器
- recognition differential识别差,认可差别,分...
Boyle received the Flavelle Medal..in recognition of his researches.出自：Nature
I've had some..recognition..my paintings are in the Municipal Gallery.出自：A. J. Cronin
I have done special..courses yet there's no recognition for this.出自：Woman
- on在 ... 之上
- pat on the back赞扬
- recognition:recognition n. 赞誉, 承认, 重视, 公认, 赏识 识别英英解释:名词recognition:1. the state or quality of being recognized…