- n. 承认；认出；赏识
- [U]认识; 认出; 承认 recognizing or being recognized
- [S][U]〈正〉酬谢,酬劳 (a) reward given to show gratefulness
the state or quality of being recognized or acknowledged;
"the partners were delighted with the recognition of their work"
"she seems to avoid much in the way of recognition or acknowledgement of feminist work prior to her own"
the process of recognizing something or someone by remembering;
"a politician whose recall of names was as remarkable as his recognition of faces"
"experimental psychologists measure the elapsed time from the onset of the stimulus to its recognition by the observer"
"give her recognition for trying"
"he was given credit for his work"
"give her credit for trying"
coming to understand something clearly and distinctly;
"a growing realization of the risk involved"
"a sudden recognition of the problem he faced"
"increasing recognition that diabetes frequently coexists with other chronic diseases"
(biology) the ability of one molecule to attach to another molecule that has a complementary shape;
"molecular recognition drives all of biology, for instance, hormone and receptor or antibody-antigen interactions or the organization of molecules into larger biologically active entities"
the explicit and formal acknowledgement of a government or of the national independence of a country;
"territorial disputes were resolved in Guatemala's recognition of Belize in 1991"
an acceptance (as of a claim) as true and valid;
"the recognition of the Rio Grande as a boundary between Mexico and the United States"
designation by the chair granting a person the right to speak in a deliberative body;
"he was unable to make his motion because he couldn't get recognition by the chairman"
- Not until 1916 did the UMW finally win recognition from the anthracite operators
- Not only are we at the forefront of electronics, but we've received worldwide recognition for our advances in chemicals and engineering as well.
- After 25 years the town centre had changed beyond all recognition.
- My recognition of the face was immediate.
- The external recognition cannot mean much to you.
- The recognition you have obtained is well deserved.
- He has won wide recognition in the field of tropical medicine.
- He strove for recognition as an artist.
- She hoped she would avoid recognition by wearing dark glasses and a hat.
- Their recognition of the new law is unlikely.
- He was presented with a check in recognition of his forty years' services to the company.
- beyond recognition 完全改了模样,面目全...
- optical character recognition 光学字符识别...
- origin recognition complex 起点识别复合体...
- in recognition of 作为对 ... 的承...
- beyond all recognition 无法认出
- volume recognition 卷识别
- recognition signal 识别信号
- field recognition 场测定
- recognition machine 识别机
- voice recognition 声音识别
- recognition memory 再认记忆
- image recognition 图像识别,图象识别...
- feature recognition 特征识别
- recognition phase 识别期
- pattern recognition 模式识别
- speech recognition 语音识别
- character recognition 字符识别
- recognition light 识别信号灯
- recognition unit [计] 识别器
- recognition differential 识别差,认可差别,分...
Boyle received the Flavelle Medal..in recognition of his researches.出自：Nature
I've had some..recognition..my paintings are in the Municipal Gallery.出自： A. J. Cronin
I have done special..courses yet there's no recognition for this.出自：Woman
- identification 确认
- acknowledgment 承认
- notice 注意
- gratitude 感激
- perception 观念
- appreciation 欣赏
- recall 回忆
- recollection 回忆
- detection 探测
- realization 实现
- acknowledgement 承认
- understanding 理解
- awareness 认识
- memory 记忆力
- approval 同意
- remembrance 回想
- endorsement 支持
- spotting 确定准确位置...
- comprehension 理解
- support 支持
- apprehension 理解
- discovery 发现
- placing 名次
- credit 信用
- honoring 动词honor的现在进行...
- esteem 尊敬
- acceptance 认可
- confession 自认
- admission 承认
- thank 感谢
- distinction 荣誉
- brain 脑
- knowledge 学问
- glory 光荣
- salute 行礼
- thanks 谢谢
- distinguishing 有区别的
- differentiation 区别
- apperception 统觉
- remembering 记住
- respect 尊敬
- back 后面
- pat 轻拍
- on 在 ... 之上
- the 那
- paying 支付的
- pat on the back 赞扬
- realisation 认识