a discrimination between things as different and distinct;
"it is necessary to make a distinction between love and infatuation"
the mathematical process of obtaining the derivative of a function
(biology) the structural adaptation of some body part for a particular function;
"cell differentiation in the developing embryo"
- There is no differentiation without contrast.
- The differentiation between functional disturbances and physical lesions is often extremely difficult.
- Neoplasms with no differentiation are said to be anaplastic.
- Toxin has effect on growth and differentiation of calli.
- The theory that an individual is developed by successive differentiation of an unstructured egg rather than by a simple enlarging of a preformed entity.
- This three-dimensional scaffold must deliver important signals to cells to induce their proliferation and differentiation into specific tissues and organs.
- These rules enable anyone to perform orgies of differentiation.
- The operation that is the inverse of differentiation is called integration.
- differentiate 区分
- diagenetic differentiation 成岩分异酌
- flowage differentiation 流动分异(作用)...
- partial differentiation 偏微分法,偏导法...
- chemical differentiation 化学分化
- differentiation phase 分化期
- correlative differentiation 依存分化
- successive differentiation 逐次微分法
- product differentiation 产品差别化
- exterior differentiation 外微分法
- numerical differentiation 数值微分法,数值微分...
- gravitative differentiation [地质]重力分异,重...
- progressive differentiation 渐进分化
- sedimentary differentiation 沉积分异作用...
- graphic differentiation 图解微分法
- implicit differentiation 隐函数微分,隐微分法...
- functional differentiation 机能分化
- price differentiation 分化价格
- differentiation center 分化中心
- metamorphic differentiation 变质分异作用...
A careful differentiation of the causes.出自： R. Bartholow
Long continued isolation would often lead to the differentiation of the species.出自： A. R. Wallace
Not conformity but differentiation is the end of the ways of God.出自： P. Tillich