- [U]鉴定,验明,认出 the act of identifying or fact of being identified
- [C]身份证明 sth which is proof or a sign of identity
- [C]认同 the feeling that one shares the ideas, feelings, problems, etc. of another person
the act of designating or identifying something
evidence of identity; something that identifies a person or thing
the condition of having the identity (of a person or object) established;
"the thief's identification was followed quickly by his arrest"
"identification of the gun was an important clue"
the process of recognizing something or someone by remembering;
"a politician whose recall of names was as remarkable as his recognition of faces"
"experimental psychologists measure the elapsed time from the onset of the stimulus to its recognition by the observer"
the attribution to yourself (consciously or unconsciously) of the characteristics of another person (or group of persons)
- A line of people is formed for identification.
- He gave a positive identification of the killer.
- Jewellery identification is a hard job.
- Fingerprint identification is widely used.
- Here is my passport for identification.
- Do you have any identification cards?
- The identification of rabies virus has saved many lives.
- This is my identification.
- His identification with the hero of the book made him sleepless.
- identification card 身份证
- identification parade 〈法〉列队认人...
- parameter identification 参量识别
- station identification 局识别
- identification code 标识码
- identification number 标识号
- identification sign 识别记号
- soil identification 土壤鉴定
- project identification 确定项目,方案鉴定...
- target identification 目标识别
- identification mark 识别符号,标记...
- brand identification 品牌识别
- field identification 工地鉴定,野外鉴定...
- instrument identification (石油加工厂) 仪器...
- file identification 文件识别
- identification marking 打印标号
- block identification 块标识
- identification key 检索表
- identification division 标识部分,识别部分...
- coded identification 编码识别
If you sent a man to prison on a wrong identification you're a criminal yourself.出自： N. Algren
Political identification with those of the lowest estate has anciently brought..reproaches.出自： J. K. Galbraith
After formal identification of the body.., the inquest was adjourned.出自：Lancashire Evening Telegraph