- =Failure in Time，及时失效
- vt. & vi. (使)适合 (cause to) be suitable for
- vt. 安装 provide and put correctly into place
- vt. & vi. 试穿 try on for size
- 合适的,适宜的 suitable or suited for sb/sth; well adapted for sb/sth; good enough for sb/sth
- 健康的 in good health, especially because of regular physical exercise
- 恰当的,正当的,得体的 suitable and right, usually according to accepted social standards
- [S]适合的样子,合身 way in which sth, especially a garment, fits
- [C](病)发作,昏厥,痉挛 a sudden attack of epilepsy disease with violent movements and loss of consciousness
- [S]突然爆发 sudden burst of (laughter, activity, etc.)
- a display of bad temper;
"he had a fit"
"she threw a tantrum"
"he made a scene"
- a sudden uncontrollable attack;
"a paroxysm of giggling"
"a fit of coughing"
"convulsions of laughter"
- the manner in which something fits;
"I admired the fit of her coat"
- a sudden flurry of activity (often for no obvious reason);
"a burst of applause"
"a fit of housecleaning"
- meeting adequate standards for a purpose;
"a fit subject for discussion"
"it is fit and proper that you be there"
"water fit to drink"
"fit for duty"
"do as you see fit to"
- (usually followed by `to' or `for') on the point of or strongly disposed;
"in no fit state to continue"
"fit to drop"
"laughing fit to burst"
"she was fit to scream"
"primed for a fight"
"we are set to go at any time"
- physically and mentally sound or healthy;
"felt relaxed and fit after their holiday"
"keeps fit with diet and exercise"
- be agreeable or acceptable to;
"This suits my needs"
- be the right size or shape; fit correctly or as desired;
"This piece won't fit into the puzzle"
- satisfy a condition or restriction;
"Does this paper meet the requirements for the degree?"
- make fit;
"fit a dress"
"He fitted other pieces of paper to his cut-out"
- insert or adjust several objects or people;
"Can you fit the toy into the box?"
"This man can't fit himself into our work environment"
- be compatible, similar or consistent; coincide in their characteristics;
"The two stories don't agree in many details"
"The handwriting checks with the signature on the check"
"The suspect's fingerprints don't match those on the gun"
- conform to some shape or size;
"How does this shirt fit?"
- provide with (something) usually for a specific purpose;
"The expedition was equipped with proper clothing, food, and other necessities"
- make correspond or harmonize;
"Match my sweater"
- I don't see fit to tell you all my plans.
- The soil is fit for cotton planting.
- He could find a fit opportunity to divulge their marriage.
- The manager gave her a blank cheque to reorganize the department in any way she thought fit.
- He is now fit enough to go back to work.
- His endowments are limited, and scarcely fit him for this post.
- A plumber is a person who fits and mends the plumbing.
- Could you fit me up with a new bulb for the headlight of my car ?
- Can you fit it in the door?
- She had a fit of hysterics and called him some bad names.
- A fit of stubbornness came over him and he refused to have anything further to do with them.
- Humidity caused me another fit of rheumatism.
- This dress is a beautiful fit.
The hat fits perfectly.
This pair of shoes fit perfectly. I will take this pair.
If this shirt doesn't fit, may I change it later?
The door fits badly.
They don't fit together.
The broken pieces won't fit.
Does the coat fit you?
You ought to have that coat tailored to fit you.
It's difficult to fit him; he's so fat.
Therapeutic measures were selected to fit the patient.
Does this plan fit our present and future needs?
His speech fitted the occasion well.
Each of you must find the technique that fits your convenience.
No program of work will fit every community.
The sheets are made in several sizes to fit different sizes of bed.
He will just fit the post.
As the work is great,I intend to appoint a strong man to fit it.
The electrician fitted my new cooker.
I took the wheels off and fitted them again and again, but they still didn't move.
Each of the tubes has to be fitted inside the other.
The machines were fitted in position.
This room has been fitted carpets.
The authorities fitted the explorers a fleet.
His great height fitted him to play basketball.
Through such activity in peace time, we have fitted ourselves to undertake many tasks in case of enemy attack.
She is not fitted to play the part of Juliet.
The food was not fitted to eat.
We must decide at once on a fit time and place for the meeting.
Only fit applicants need apply.
She's not a fit person to be in charge of small children.
I should have attended the lecture yesterday, but I was not fit.
He runs 3 miles every morning; that's why he's so fit.
You look very fit.
I hope you're keeping fit.
She is fit for the job.
The old Prime Minister was a wise, honest man who was more fit for his office than anyone else.
Such a boat is only fit for a calm sea.
This book is fit for the children.
He is now well and fit for work.
We must decide at once on a fit time and place for the meeting.
The house is fit for human habitation.
The food is not fit for eating.
The manager is not fit for his position.
I don't think she's really fit for the job.
She's just fit for a job as a secretary.
The food was not fit to eat.
The water is not fit to drink.
She's not fit to be in charge of small children.
The young man is now fit to ride.
It is not fit that you should speak to your mother like that.
It is fit that we give thanks.
Don't you think the clothes are a nice fit?
The coat is a bad fit.
This coat is a beautiful fit.
I'll try to climb through, but it's a tight fit.
She suffers from epileptic fits.
She fell down in a fit.
I had a blue fit when he walked into the room,I thought he had died years ago.
The man collapsed on the floor in a fit.
In the election, he was beaten into fits.
He beat his opponent into fits in the match.
He laughed himself into fits.
She screamed herself into fits.
She burst into a fit of laughter.
In a fit of anger he hit his friend.
He did it in a fit of temper.
I left him in a fit of indignation.
In a fit of efficiency he answered all his mail in an hour.
- fit for (v.+prep.)
给…量尺寸以便做… measure for
The military hospital will fit any wounded soldier for a false leg. 军队医院将为任何伤兵配制假肢。
适于,适合 be suitable for sth
His great height fitted him for team games. 他个头高大,适合参加团体运动项目。
You can best fit yourself for your new responsibility by studying all these papers left by the former chairman. 研究一下前主席留下的文件,你就能使自己胜任新的职责。
Military training fits men for long marches. 军事训练使人适应长途行军。
My long experience fits me for the job. 我长期的经验使我能适应这一工作。
- 给…量尺寸以便做… measure for
- fit in (v.+adv.)
有地方容纳 be able to be contained fit in
I don't think this is the box that this toy came in, it won't fit in.我想这个箱子不是装这个玩具的,它装不下。
All of us couldn't fit in there.那里挤不下我们所有的人。fit sb/sth ⇔ in
There was so much furniture in the sale room that it became impossible to fit any more in.售货厅里家具太多,再也放不下别的了。
The room is so small that I don't think we can fit in another bed.这间房间太小了,我看再要放一张床就放不下了。
有时间从事(某事),有时间接待(某人) find time to do sth; find time to admit sb fit sb/sth ⇔ in
Mr. Sharp is seeing people all morning, but if the matter is urgent,I will see if I can fit you in.整个上午夏普先生一直在会客,但是,如果你有急事,我看是否能给你安排进去。
Although I am very busy,I'll try to fit in a game of tennis at the weekend.我虽然很忙,但还是尽可能在周末挤出时间打一场网球。
I am sure you can fit me in somewhere.我相信你能找个地方安排我。
相处融洽,合得来 behave or feel as if belonging or suiting fit in
Mary joined a painting group but didn't seem to fit in, so she left.玛丽参加了一个绘画组,但是似乎和那些人合不来,所以她又退了出来。
- 有地方容纳 be able to be contained fit in
- fit in with (v.+adv.+prep.)
适合,适应,符合,与…一致 agree with fit in with sb/sth
His plans to take his vacation early in August fit in with mine.他打算8月初休假的计划正好与我符合。
New members must fit in with the rest of the committee.新委员必须与其他委员协调配合。
His examples fitted in well with his argument.他举的例子很能说明他的论点。
I will change my timetable to fit in with yours.我将改一下我的时间表,以便与你的一致。
My holiday arrangements must fit in with yours.我的假期安排必须和你的假期安排一致。
Your ideas fit in with mine.你的想法和我的一致。fit sb/sth in with sb/sth
I will try to fit my arrangements in with yours.我将尽量使我的安排与你的一致。
- 适合,适应,符合,与…一致 agree with fit in with sb/sth
- fit into( v.+prep. )
适合,合乎…的时间〔空间〕,与…融为一体 take the right space or time in fit into sth
If I gain any more weight,I won't be able to fit into my clothes.如果我的体重再增加一点,我的衣服就不合身了。
I don't think she'll fit into the organization.我认为她不适合参加这个组织。
He did not fit so easily into the life in America .他没有马上适应在美国的生活。
The house fits into the scenery so well that you can hardly see it.这个房子与这儿的风景浑然一体,几乎都看不出来了。fit sth into sth
I cannot fit this toy into the box, are you sure it is the right one?我实在没办法把这个玩具装进这个箱子中,你肯定是这个箱子吗?用于 be ～ed 结构
Any new building must be fitted into the existing appearance of the city.任何建筑物都必须与本城目前的景观相协调。
- 适合,合乎…的时间〔空间〕,与…融为一体 take the right space or time in fit into sth
- fit on1( v.+adv. )
把…安于某物之上 place sth on sth
I do not think this is the right lid for this box,I cannot fit it on. 我看这个盖子不是盖这个箱子的,我怎么也盖不好它。
试穿 try clothing to see if it is the right size
My dress-maker has asked me to fit on the new suit tomorrow. 我的裁缝叫我明天去试试我的新衣服。
- 把…安于某物之上 place sth on sth
- fit on2( v.+prep. )
把…安在…上 place sth exactly on sth fit sth on sth
I cannot fit the lid on this box.我盖不好这个箱子盖儿。
Father fitted a new tyre on my bike.父亲给我的自行车安上了新的外胎。用于 be ～ed 结构
Expansion joints of various kinds are fitted on steam pipes.各种各样的伸缩接头被安装在蒸气管道上了。
- 把…安在…上 place sth exactly on sth fit sth on sth
- fit out( v.+adv. )
以…装备,供给…以必需品 supply with necessary fit sb/sth ⇔ out
We must fit the expedition out with the best equipment.我们必须向探险队提供最好的装备。
We must fit the boy out for school.我们必须为这个男孩准备好上学用品。用于 be ～ed 结构
The ship has been newly fitted out.这艘轮船已装备一新。
The new machine has been fitted out for a trial.这部新机器装配好了,准备试机。
- 以…装备,供给…以必需品 supply with necessary fit sb/sth ⇔ out
- fit round( v.+prep. )
拴住,能牢牢抓住 hold or be able to hold fit round sb/sth
The baby's hands are too small to fit round the ball.这个婴儿的手太小,抓不住这个球。
为适应而改变… change to suit sth fit sb/sth round sb/sth
I don't mind fitting my timetable round yours.我可以改变我的时间表来适应你的。
- 拴住,能牢牢抓住 hold or be able to hold fit round sb/sth
- fit to( v.+prep. )
与…相配,与…相称,相对应 match; suit fit to sth
See if the frame fits to the door, and if it does, then finish making it.看一看这门框是否与门吻合,如果吻合,就把它安装好。fit sth to sth
We should fit the punishment to the crime.我们应该依罪量刑。
See if you can fit any of these odd lids to this set of containers.看一看你是否能用这些大小不等的盖子盖上这套容器。
Fit the appetite to the task.看菜吃饭。
We have to fit ourselves to the requirements of our jobs.我们必须调整自己以适应工作的需要。
We always fit our deeds to our words.我们向来说话算话。
- 与…相配,与…相称,相对应 match; suit fit to sth
- fit together( v.+adv. )
把零散的东西拼凑成… make sth whole from separate parts fit sth ⇔ together
The ship-wrecked sailors were able to fit a rough shelter together from building materials that they found on the island.这些遇难的水手在岛上找到一些建筑材料搭了一个简陋的房子。
组成一个整体 form a whole or unity fit together
These broken pieces of plates don't fit together, they must be parts of different ones.这些盘子的碎片合不到一起,它们肯定是不同盘子的碎片。
The movements of this piece of music somehow don't fit together.这段乐曲的乐章不怎么连贯。
- 把零散的东西拼凑成… make sth whole from separate parts fit sth ⇔ together
- fit up( v.+adv. )
装备必需品 supply with necessary things fit sth ⇔ up
There's room at the end of the garage to fit up a workbench.车库那边有空地方可以安置一个工作台。
It costs a lot of money to fit up a new office.装饰一间办公室要花很多钱。用于 be ～ed 结构
The royal train was fitted up with costly furniture.皇家火车上配有昂贵的家具。
The hotel has been fitted up with modern comforts and conveniences.这家旅馆配备有各种现代设备。
放置好,安装好 make sth ready fit sth ⇔ up
Please fit the machine up for this afternoon's class.请为今天下午的课准备好机器。用于 be ～ed 结构
New blackboards have been fitted up in all the classrooms.教室里都安装上了新黑板。
临时做成… make or build sth that can be used for a short time fit sth ⇔ up
Please stay here, we can fit up a bed for the night.请住在这儿吧,我们可以搭一张床过夜。
给(某人)安排住处 find a place to stay fit sb ⇔ up
I will fit you up with a bed at my house.我将在家里给你安排个床住下。
Your uncle should be able to fit you up with a job in his firm.你叔叔应该能够替你在他的公司里找到一份工作。
给(某人)硬套罪名 make sb seem guilty of a crime when in fact he is not fit sb ⇔ up
I didn't take the jewels, the police have fitted me up.我没有偷珠宝,是警察硬栽给我的。
- 装备必需品 supply with necessary things fit sth ⇔ up
- fit with( v.+prep. )
给…装配… supply with sth fit sb/sth with sth
I must ask the dentist to fit me with some new teeth.我必须请牙医给我镶几颗新牙。用于 be ～ed 结构
Each drawer was fitted with a lock.每个抽屉上都安了一把锁。
Each office is fitted with bookshelves.每间办公室都装配有书架。
- 给…装配… supply with sth fit sb/sth with sth
- as fit as a fiddle
非常健康的,感觉良好 in very good physical condition
I felt as fit as a fiddle after my walking holiday. 我经过假期的徒步旅行,身体极好。
I arrived at my destination feeling as fit as a fiddle. 我到达了目的地,自我感觉良好。
- 非常健康的,感觉良好 in very good physical condition
- fit to burst
几乎要爆炸 as if about to explode
They were laughing fit to burst. 他们笑破了肚皮。
- 几乎要爆炸 as if about to explode
- fit to drop
几乎要瘫在地上的 (as if) about to fall on the ground, especially because of extreme tiredness
They worked until they were fit to drop. 他们劳累得几乎要倒下去了。
- 几乎要瘫在地上的 (as if) about to fall on the ground, especially because of extreme tiredness
- see〔think〕 fit
认为干…是合适的 consider it correct, convenient or acceptable (to do sth); decide or choose see〔think〕 fit
Do as you think fit.你认为怎么做好就怎么做吧。see〔think〕 fit to-v
In his mercy,Allah had seen fit to spare him once again.真主发慈悲,再次饶恕了他。
The newspaper did not see fit to publish my letter.该报认为不宜发表我的信。
She thought fit to buy two expensive hats at a time.她认为在那时买两顶很贵的帽子是很合适的。
- 认为干…是合适的 consider it correct, convenient or acceptable (to do sth); decide or choose see〔think〕 fit
- fit and start
一阵一阵地 in irregular bursts of activity over a period of time
The radio works by fits and starts. 这架收音机时好时坏。
She got none but broken sleep by fits and starts. 她整夜没有睡好,时睡时醒。
You can't learn a language well by fits and starts. 用一曝十寒的方法,你就不能把一种语言学好。
Youth only recognizes age by fits and starts. 青年人总是要隔一段时间才会觉察到人的衰老。
- 一阵一阵地 in irregular bursts of activity over a period of time
- have a fit
大吃一惊,大发脾气 suffer a fit
Mother would have a fit if she saw me in these clothes. 要是母亲看见我穿这种衣服,她一定会大吃一惊。
Your mother would have a blue fit if she knew of this. 要是你妈妈知道这件事,她一定吓呆了。
He almost had a fit when he saw the bill. 他看到那账单时大吃一惊。
Howard will have a fit when he learns that he lost the election. 当霍华德得知他落选时,将会非常生气。
- 大吃一惊,大发脾气 suffer a fit
- fit a lock 装锁
- fit facts 符合事实
- fit fog lights 安装在雾中使用的灯
- fit new seat covers 安装新椅套
- fit the conditions 适合情况
- fit all right 完全合适
- fit best 最适于
- fit well 好关
- fit badly 关不上
- fit closely 完全适合
- fit eminently 非常符合
- fit exactly 完全地吻合
- fit ideally 完美地结合
- fit neatly 绝对地符合
- fit nicely 十分贴切
- fit perfectly 完美地结合
- fit physically 自然地符合
- fit plainly 简陋地装备
- fit successfully 成功地结合
- fit temperamentally 不稳定地结合
- fit uniquely 独一无二地结合
- fit in 适合
- fit in with 适合,符合
- fit on 试穿(衣服),安上,安装,盖上
- fit out 供应,装备,配备
- fit throughout 全部地符合
- fit together 配得上,配得起来,契合在一起
- fit up 供应,装备,配备
- fit for 使…适应,使…胜任
- fit oneself for 做好…准备
- fit into 使…任命于,使…适合于
- fit round 调整得一致
- fit to 把…装到…上,使一致,使适应
- fit with 用…装备,给…配备,向…供应
- fit enough 足够
- fit for 适合于
- food fit for a dog 适合狗吃的食
- fit for the standard 合乎标准
- fit to be tied 极为愤怒的,气冲冲的
- fit to burst 笑破肚子
- fit to drop 简直要倒下
- give sb fits 使人大吃一惊,使人极端愤怒
- have〔throw〕 a fit 大发脾气,大为震惊
- have a fit of blues〔a blue〕 fit 情绪低落,无精打采,郁郁不乐
- apoplectic fit 中风
- bad fit 不合身
- beautiful〔excellent〕 fit 合身极了
- blue fit 大惊失色,震惊
- comfortable fit 舒适
- easy〔exact〕 fit 很〔正〕合身
- fainting fit 昏厥
- good fit 合身
- perfect fit 完全合身
- special fit 特制接头
- curve fit 曲线拟合,实验曲线的符合
- by〔in〕 fits and starts 一阵一阵地,间歇地
- in a fit (of) 突发地
- beat〔knock〕 sb into fits 把某人打得落花流水,轻易地打败某人
- burst into a fit of laughter 哈哈大笑起来
This noble king..The firste night had many a mery fitte With eche of hem.出自：Chaucer
The..words meshed with each other like oiled millstones ground to a fine fit.出自：J. Kosinski
Black men..are noticeable for the..superb fit of their clothes.出自：A. Lurie
You must have a hollow key with a worm fit to that screw.出自：J. Harington
This Boldness does not fit a Stranger.出自：N. Rowe
What the contents of Middleton's letter were it fitted me not to inquire.出自：H. Siddons
How have mine eyes out of their spheres been fitted In the distraction of this madding fever!出自：Sonnets,Shakespeare
These shoes don't fit me.
Tuesday would suit me very well for a meeting.
She cried fit to break her heart.
- think fit to ...表示“认为可行，但事实上的确也是”，绝对不能用来表示“认为可行，但事实上不是”；
The authorities fitted the explorer a fleet.
- fit的过去式和过去分词在美式英语中是fit,在英式英语中是fitted,美式英语中有时也使用fitted,如:We fitted the new lock on the door.
- fit用作形容词时,其基本含义是“合适的”“适宜的”,指物时表示该物适用于所考虑的用途或要做的工作; 指人时表示能力或所需的资格; 还可表示在身体、情绪、条件等方面准备就绪。fit作“健康的”“身体好的”解时,指因经常锻炼而身体“健康”。fit引申还可表示“恰当的”“正当的”“得体的”。fit指能力时,表示学得的能力,含有被动的意味。
- fit具有主观评价意义,可作表语或定语,作表语时,其后常跟动词不定式或“for+ n./pron. / v- ing”。当fit的主语是人时, be fit to do具有主动意义; 当fit的主语是物时,具有被动意义。
- fit作名词时,意思是“适合,合身,贴身(的衣服)”,常用单数,经常用于“a＋ adj. ＋fit”的句型,通常置于形容词之后。
- fit, adapt
这两个词的共同意思是“(使)适应”“(使)适合”。其区别是：1.fit还可用作名词和形容词,而adapt只能用作动词。2.adapt强调适应新的情况、要求、目的、境遇等,而fit指某物形状、大小、尺寸适合于某人或某物。例如:The chameleon adapts to its surroundings by changing color.变色蜥蜴用变色来适应环境。This dress doesn't fit me any more.这件衣服再也不合我的身了。3.adapt的对象由介词for或to引出; fit的对象由for引出。例如:The novel has been adapted for the stage.这本小说已改编成剧本。He quickly adapted to the climate in the high mountains.他很快就适应了高山气候。Her experience and abilities fit her admirably for the job.凭她的经验和才能她非常适合胜任这项工作。
- fit, suit
2.如果衣着使某人看上去有吸引力,不能用fit,而要用suit。例如:I love you in that dress, it really suits you.我很喜欢你穿的这件衣服,它使你看上去很有吸引力。
- That colour doesn't suit her.
- The suit fitted her nicely.
- fit, adjust, match
这三个词都有“适应”“适合”的含义。其区别是：fit是一般用语,意味很广,指适合条件、环境、目的、要求等,用于衣服、帽子等时,指它们的形状或大小适合身体; match多指“大小、色调、形状、性质等方面的搭配”; adjust指“(作些)调整使完全符合或适应”,一般与具体事物连用,有时也用反身代词作宾语。例如:Try the new key and see if it fits.试试新配的钥匙,看看是否合适。We should get some new curtains to match the carpet.我们应该买些新窗帘来配这条地毯。She adjusted the lamp so that the light fell directly on her book.她把灯移动了一下,使灯光正好照在书上。
- fit, appropriate, proper, suitable
这组词都有“适当的”“合适的”意思。其区别是：1.proper强调经过判断觉得是适宜的、合理的; fit指适合某种目的、用途、条件、要求或某人有能力胜任某种工作或职务等; suitable强调适合某种环境、情况或某种特殊需要; appropriate除指某一事物符合一定的目的外,也可指人、物品、特征、地方、时间等被社会公认为正确。例如:Thick woollen clothes are not appropriate for a hot summer day.厚的毛衣不适于夏天穿。They will visit the country again at a proper time.他们将在适当的时候再度访问这个国家。These clothes are suitable for a weekend.这些衣服适宜于周末穿。That man is not fit for the position.那个人不适合那一位置。2.proper是较正式的用法; fit是最普通用法。
- fit, apt
这两个词都有“合适的”“恰当的”意思。其区别是：fit表示学得的能力适合,可指某人对于某项工作是合格的、能胜任的,还可指做某事是适当的; apt表示自然的或天生的倾向，含有主动的意味。例如:He is physically fit to be an airman.他体格健康,适合当飞行员。The ground is apt for the plow.这块地适于耕作。
- fit, healthy, well
这三个词都可以表示“身体健康”。其区别是：healthy侧重有益于健康的条件或者是健康人的外部征象;fit指人的身体状况良好,尤其是指因经常锻炼而显得健康;well一般指人在特定场合下身体良好,常用来回答有关健康的询问。例如:He stays so fit because he often goes to keep-fit classes.他之所以能保持健康是因为他经常去上健身课。I think I'll go to bed. I don't feel well at all.我要睡觉去了,我感到很不舒服。
- He wasn't fit.
- He didn't fit.
- give sb a fit 使某人大吃一惊
- give sb fits 轻易击败某人
- adapt adjust conform accommodate suit fit
误 I'm not fitted by my shoes.
正 My shoes don't fit me.
误 The dress fitted for her nicely.
正 The dress fitted her nicely.
误 The tune is exactly fitting the words.
正 The tune exactly fitts the words.
误 The dictionary is fit to our use.
正 The dictionary is fit for our use.
误 The food is not fit to be eaten.
正 The food is not fit to eat.
析 be fit to do表示“适合〔适宜〕做…”,习惯上用不定式的主动形式,而不用被动形式。
误 It is not fit that you made merry while the country is fighting a war.
正 It is not fit that you should make merry while the country is fighting a war.
析 It is (not) fit that-clause表示“…是(不)适合的”,从句中要用“should+动词原形”的结构。
错句：red and black are colours that fit me very well.
纠正：red and black are colours that suit me very well.
- ☆ 1540年进英入语，直接源自古英语的fitt，意为冲突。
- v.(动词) accord adapt adjust agree arrange belong change dispose fashion follow join match meet position suit
- adj.(形容词) able adapted appropriate apt correct due ready right sound suitable well
- n.(名词) access attack burst fancy
- fit:简介 继已经投产的雅阁和奥德赛之后，日本本田公司计划从2003年开始在中国生产又一款新型轿车。这款轿车将在现有的小型车Fit的基础上进行开发，并将于今年底之前首先在日本上市。本田公司去年6月推出的…