without preparation; not prepared for;
"the shock was unprepared"
"our treaty makers approached their immensely difficult problems unprepared"
- I was unprepared for his answer.
- The storm caught them unprepared.
- She was unprepared to accept that her marriage was over.
- To go on a journey unprepared can lead to disastrous results.
- Mr Giuliani also seems unprepared for a national campaign.
- The global economy is unprepared for this transformation.
- He was asked to make an unprepared speech.
- unprepared field 无道面的机场...
A heavy shower of rain. I was unprepared; but they..had large coats.出自： Goldsmith
He came back..glowing, and totally unprepared for the reaction he received.出自： Joseph Parker
- improvised 即席而作的
- impromptu 即席的
- untrained 未受过训练的...
- unready 没预备的
- unwary 不小心的
- extempore 即兴的
- unpremeditated 无预谋的
- offhand 即时的
- hasty 匆匆的
- fallow 休耕的
- extemporaneous 即兴的
- unsuspecting 无疑心的
- ill-equipped 设备不良的
- unqualified 不合格的
- cold 冷的
- unrehearsed 未经排练的
- ad hoc 特定的
- spontaneous 自发的，自然的，本能的...
- spur-of-the-moment 即兴的, 一时兴起的...
- ad lib 即兴地, 没有限制地...
- ad libitum 随意地
- off the cuff 未经准备
- prepared 准备好的