- 意见一致， 意见相合
- vt. & vi. 同意,答应; 意见一致,达成协议; 赞成,商定 say “Yes”, accept an idea, opinion, etc. especially after unwillingness or argument; have or share the same opinion, feeling or purpose; be in harmony; approve; consent to do sth
- vi. 合得来,和睦相处 (of two or more persons) be happy together; get on well with one another without arguing, etc.
- vi. 与…相符(一致),适合,符合 be in agreement with; be in accordance with, be the same as; conform; suit e.g. the health or constitution
- be in accord; be in agreement;
"We agreed on the terms of the settlement"
"I can't agree with you!"
"I hold with those who say life is sacred"
"Both philosophers concord on this point"
- consent or assent to a condition, or agree to do something;
"She agreed to all my conditions"
"He agreed to leave her alone"
- be compatible, similar or consistent; coincide in their characteristics;
"The two stories don't agree in many details"
"The handwriting checks with the signature on the check"
"The suspect's fingerprints don't match those on the gun"
- go together;
"The colors don't harmonize"
"Their ideas concorded"
- show grammatical agreement;
"Subjects and verbs must always agree in English"
- be agreeable or suitable;
"White wine doesn't agree with me"
- achieve harmony of opinion, feeling, or purpose;
"No two of my colleagues would agree on whom to elect chairman"
- We agreed to leave at once.
- I didn't agree from the very beginning.
- We must agree to differ on this.
- Spicy food does not agree with me.
- The witnesses' statements just don't agree with each other.
I asked him to help me and he agreed.
I asked him to come with me and he agreed .
That is a good arrangement, do you agree ?
Everyone but you has agreed.
He agreed without much comment.
They have already agreed among themselves.
The essential thing is that the two of you ought to agree.
The two accounts of the accident do not agree .
Why cannot you two agree?
Brothers and sisters do not always agree as well as they should.
They do not agree at all; we have to do more ideological work with them.
The two girls now agree better than they did.
Youth and age will never agree.
He gladly agrees.
I cannot readily agree.
He thought for a moment, then reluctantly agreed.
We must agree the arrangements for this.
I agree your draft.
I am agreed.
With your help all are agreed.
After a short time, this was agreed.
Do stay here for supper. Is it agreed?
This is agreed by all.
I thought it would take three days, she said four, so we agreed to differ.
He agreed to help us.
他同意帮助我们。We agreed to start early.我们同意早动身。
We agreed to leave at once.
He agreed never to smoke.
He agreed to accompany us to the theatre.
They agreed to reserve four tickets for us.
I agreed to buy her a new car.
He agreed to get someone to help us.
They agreed to meet us half-way.
Mr. Brown has agreed to speak at the meeting.
After long discussions, one of the cabmen agreed to take them.
We agreed to accept the offer.
The unemployed workers agreed to take further action.
We agreed how to try it.
We could not agree how best to do it.
We could not agree when to meet.
I agreed that it was a mistake.
I agree that your plan is better.
He agreed that she had improved a great deal.
We have all agreed that it is unjust.
Still,I agree that it is possible solution.
We agree that the article is worth reading.
They all agreed that he was a conscientious person.
Don't you agree that this act of selflessness was bravery?
He agreed that Tom and Ann should share the prize.
They all agreed that he should not keep the gift.
I agree that we should spend more time on physical training.
Both sides agree that international disputes should be settled without the use of force.
We agree that he should be punished in accordance with the law.
Finally he agreed that I should do the work.
We agreed that you should choose between us.
It is unanimously agreed that we ought to try again.
It is agreed that they all stand by the workers.
It was unanimously agreed that some active measure be taken to improve the situation.
We are agreed that we can decide nothing now.
We are all agreed that the painting is an excellent one.
We are all agreed that the proposal is a good one.
We could not agree how it should be done.
They could not agree who should take the lead.
“In a word, it's — it's shocking.” “Unbelievable,” agreed Collins.
They met at the agreed place.
She was to meet us at an agreed place on the street.
They are not up to the agreed specifications and quality.
A joint declaration agreed by all the governments concerned will soon be published.
- agree about (v.+prep.)
对某事〔物〕有同样看法,就某事取得一致意见 have the same opinion about sth agree about sb/sth
Both the parties agreed about that.双方对此意见一致。
They never agree about politics.他们在政治观点上从不一致。
Have you agreed about the price yet?你们就价格问题达成协议了吗?
We agreed about some books and disagreed about others.对有些书我们的意见是一致的,对另一些则不然。用于 be ～ed 结构
“So we are agreed about that,” said he. “Gentlemen —you hear?”“那么我们的意见一致了,”他说,“先生们,你们听见了吗?”agree about wh-clause
They could not agree about who should do the work.对于谁该做这项工作,他们意见不一致。
- 对某事〔物〕有同样看法,就某事取得一致意见 have the same opinion about sth agree about sb/sth
- agree in (v.+prep.)
在…方面一致,在…方面意见相同 be of the same opinion in sth agree in sb/sth
I do not agree in their method.我不赞成他们的方法。
We all agree in everything.我们大家在所有的问题上意见都一致。
These motions all agree in time.这些动作全都在时间上相一致。
These words agree in the idea of happiness.这些词都有幸福之意。
The two steamers agree in every detail.这两条船完全一样。
There is one point in which they all agree.有一点他们是一致同意的。agree in v-ing
People there agreed in disliking such things.那里的人都不喜欢这样的事情。
They all agreed in finding the accused man guilty.他们一致认为被告有罪。
They are agreed in having another try.他们同意再试一次。
We all agree in adopting the new teaching method.我们一致同意采取新的教学方法。
- 在…方面一致,在…方面意见相同 be of the same opinion in sth agree in sb/sth
- agree on〔upon〕 (v.+prep.)
对某事〔物〕有同样看法,商定〔同意〕某事或商定做某事 have the same opinion about sth; decide on sth or doing sth agree on〔upon〕 sth
They agreed on a date for the next meeting.他们就下次会议的日期达成了协议。
They agreed on a cease fire.他们就停火问题达成协议。
If we cannot agree on a simple matter of that kind, we can never agree upon anything of importance.如果我们连这类简单问题都达不成协议,重大问题就更谈不上了。
After a long discussion the delegates agreed on the final document.经过长时间讨论,代表们一致通过了最后文件。
Finally they agreed upon a detailed plan of work.最后他们就详细的工作计划取得了一致意见。
They finally agreed upon the terms of the contract.他们最终就合同条款达成了协议。
The committee agreed upon the following articles.委员会就下列条件取得了一致意见。
We have agreed on the price for the second-hand car.这辆旧车的价钱我们已敲定。
The two sides have agreed on the date of negotiations.双方商定了谈判日期。
We have agreed on Spain for our holiday next year.我们已商定明年去西班牙度假。
Let us agree upon one thing.让我们商定一件事。用于 be ～ed 结构
Both governments were agreed on the necessity of increasing trade.两国政府都认为有必要扩大贸易。
But there is one thing we are agreed on.但有一点我们的意见是相同的。
The terms of peace have not been agreed upon.和平条约尚未商定。
As soon as the details had been agreed upon, the results would be proclaimed.一旦细节问题取得一致意见,结果将予以公布。
The day has been agreed upon for the meeting.开会的日期已商定好。agree on〔upon〕 v-ing
They agreed on going.他们同意去。
We agreed on making an early start.我们同意早动身。agree on〔upon〕 wh-to-v
They agreed on how to evacuate the civilians from the island.他们就如何撤退岛上的居民取得了一致意见。
- 对某事〔物〕有同样看法,商定〔同意〕某事或商定做某事 have the same opinion about sth; decide on sth or doing sth agree on〔upon〕 sth
- agree to (v.+prep.)
同意,赞成,同意照办 consent, approve, promise to follow sth agree to sth
Do you agree to the plan?你同意这个计划吗?
I told him about my plan and he at once agreed to it.我把计划告诉他,他马上就同意了。
We agreed to their proposal.我们同意了他们的建议。
Please agree to the arrangement.请批准这项安排。
They were ready to agree to a peaceful settlement of the dispute.他们准备同意和平解决这一争端。
Under no circumstances can we agree to such a principle.在任何情况下我们都不能同意这一原则。
Mary's father has agreed to her wish to marry John.玛丽希望嫁给约翰,她父亲已经同意。用于 be ～ed 结构
All the arrangements have been agreed to.所有的安排都同意了。
After much argument, his proposal was finally agreed to.经过许多争论之后,他的建议终于得到通过。
Terms for the settlement of the dispute have now been agreed to.解决这一事端的条件业已商定。agree to sb/sb's v-ing
He did not agree to Eason taking up the job.他不赞成伊森承担这项工作。agree to wh-clause
I agree to what you say.你说的我同意。
- 同意,赞成,同意照办 consent, approve, promise to follow sth agree to sth
- agree with (v.+prep.)
- 〔说明〕 agree with通常不用于进行体,也不用于被动结构。
与某人〔某观点〕一致,同意,赞同某人的意见 have the same opinion as sb; accept sth agree with sb/sth
I agree entirely with you.我完全同意你的看法。
In a way I agree with Mary.在某些方面我同意玛丽的意见。
In the main,I agree with Edward.我基本上同意爱德华的意见。
I agree with you, but with some reservation.我同意你的意见,但有某些保留。
I cannot agree with either side.双方的意见我都不同意。
I agree with this heartily.我由衷地赞同这一点。
Most of us do not agree with your opinions.我们当中多数人不同意你的意见。
I agreed with your estimate of the situation.我同意你对形势的估计。
Do you agree with what he said?他说的你同意吗?
I quite agree with what you say.我完全同意你所说的。agree with sb about sth
I agree with him about the way of solving the problem.我同意他的解决问题的方法。
She agrees with him about this matter.她与他在这一问题上意见一致。
I don't agree with you altogether about the two poems in the letter.对于信中的两首诗,我和你的看法全然不同。
I agree with you about its being a mistake.这是一个错误,对此我与你看法相同。agree with sb in sth/v-ing
I agree with you in your views.我同意你的观点。
I agree with you in thinking that he had forgotten it.我和你同样认为他把这事忘了。
I don't agree with her in buying children expensive presents.我不同意她给孩子们买昂贵的礼物。agree with sb on sth
I quite agree with you on that point.我和你在那一点上意见完全一致。
They agreed with us on some matters.在一些事情上他们赞同我们。
I do not agree with you on many things.在很多问题上我与你有分歧。agree with sb that-clause
I think you will agree with me that the situation is improving.我想你会同意我的看法,形势正在好转。
She agreed with me that we must go out there immediately.她与我意见一致，我们应该马上到那边去。
与…相符,与…一致 be in accordance with, be the same as agree with sb/sth
His explanation agrees with the facts of the situation.他的解释与实情相符。
This bill does not agree with our original estimate.这个账单与我们原来所估计的有出入。
Your story agrees with his in everything except some small details.除了一些微小细节,你的叙述与他的相符。
This picture does not agree very well with the original.这张画与原作不甚相同。
Your story does not agree with what I have already heard.你讲的情况与我所听到的不相符。
(气候、食物等)适合于 suit the health of sb agree with sb
Shanghai does not agree with me; I like Beijing better.上海对我不适宜,我更喜欢北京。
Paris does not agree with her.她不习惯在巴黎生活。
The climate here agrees very well with me.此地的气候与我甚是相宜。
That hot, damp climate did not agree with me.我不适应那种热而潮湿的气候。
Too much meat does not agree with her.吃太多的肉对她的身体不适宜。
Nothing agrees with me more than lobsters.我最喜欢吃的莫过于龙虾了。
Milk does not agree with me.牛奶不合我胃口。
This wine is too strong; it does not agree with me.这酒太烈,我承受不了。
Late hours do not agree with me.我不习惯熬夜。
That kind of life did not agree with him.那种生活他过不来。
The medicine agrees with the patient.这种药对这个患者是适合的。
Long plane trips do not agree with them.他们不适应长途飞机旅行。
The verb agrees with its subject in number and person.谓语动词的数和人称与其主语相一致。
- agree accordingly 遂表赞同
- agree amicably 友好地商定
- agree authoritatively 官方承认,官方赞成
- agree benignly 仁慈地应允
- agree blandly 无动于衷似地认可,温和地赞同
- agree cheerfully 兴致勃勃地赞同
- agree comfortably 惬意地和睦相处
- agree completely 完全赞同
- agree cordially 真心诚意地商定
- agree definitely 明确赞同
- agree entirely 完全同意
- agree fervently 热情地支持
- agree fully 完全同意
- agree gravely 认真地商定
- agree heartily 由衷地赞同
- agree listlessly 无精打采地认可
- agree magnanimously 大方地赞同
- agree meekly 温顺地同意
- agree mutually 相互一致
- agree pacifically 平和地商定
- agree passively 被动地认可,消极赞成
- agree pleasantly 愉快地赞同
- agree politely 有礼貌地达成协议
- agree privately 私下商定
- agree readily 欣然同意
- agree reassuringly 令人安心地达成一致意见
- agree reluctantly 勉强同意
- agree sensibly 乖巧地赞同
- agree solemnly 严肃地同意
- agree tacitly 达成默契
- agree tentatively 暂时同意
- agree unanimously 一致赞同
- agree unhappily 不适当地达成协议
- agree universally 普遍认为
- agree unreservedly 无保留地同意
- agree vehemently 热烈赞成
- agree verbally 口头上答应
- agree voluntarily 自动认可
- agree wholeheartedly 衷心赞同
- agree wholly 完全赞成
Some troublous uprore, Whereto he drew in haste it to agree.出自：Spenser
Did I for this agree The solemn truce?出自：Pope
I agree that the book is well worth reading.
I agreed to meet them here.
不用accept to do。
agree接不同介词表示不同意思：agree with指“同意”，后面接“人”或者“意见”。 agree to指“同意于”，后面接意为“提议”，“办法”，“计划”等的词。agree on/upon指“(双方)决定”。
I agree with you.
I agree with what you say.
I agree to the proposal / arrangement.
They agree on/upon these terms.
We are agreed that the meeting must be held not later than 8 August.
We met at an agreed place at an agreed time.
- agreed to do表示“在别人建议下同意做某事”，而agreed in doing表示“彼此间相互同意做某事”；
I agree that he call on me every Sunday.
I agree that he calls on me every Sunday.
- agree的基本含义是“同意”。指某一方同意另一方的观点、看法或对另一方提出的计划、建议、条件等表示同意; 也指双方或多方就某事经协商取得一致意见或对某事看法一致。agree所表示的“同意”,多指经讨论、谈判或劝说使原有的分歧或相反意见得以解决而取得一致意见。引申可表示事物的“相一致”“相符合”和人际关系的“相适应”“相融洽”。
- agree用作及物动词,其后可接名词、代词、动词不定式或that从句作宾语。用作不及物动词,其后常接about, in, on〔upon〕, to, with等介词。agree on〔upon〕后的宾语主要是date, price, position, cease-fire, terms等。agree to后的宾语主要是arrangement, conditions, plan, proposals, suggestions, terms等。agree with作“适合”解时,主语多为表示气候、环境、食物等方面的名词,宾语多为人。
- agree以往主要用作不及物动词,作及物动词的用法是严格限制在会计用语中的。例如：The inspector of taxes has now agreed your claim for expenses.税务稽查员已同意你提出的费用要求。Do you agree the bill?你同意这张单据吗?
- 对句型 agree to do sth,有人说是agree加动词不定式; 有人说是agree to+动词原形; 也有人说是agree to+动词不定式,两个to合二为一。
- 句型to be agreed...有的是被动结构,有的是系表结构,要注意分辨。后者的含意为“是同意的”“是一致的”“是相符的”等。
- agree to用于被动结构时, to可以保留,也可省略。用于句尾时多省略。例如：The terms have now been agreed (to).这些条件已得到同意。这是因为to置于句尾,无足轻重。
- agree without agreeing是“表面上同意”的意思,例如：For now I saw that I could agree with Jack without agreeing.现在我懂了,我可以在口头上同意杰克的意见,敷衍他一下。
- agree to disagree的意思是“同意有不同的看法”, agree to agree的意思是“一致同意”。
- 现在有一种倾向是agree的后面往往不用to, on, with等任何介词,而做及物动词之用,尤其在口语中。
- agree with, agree to
这两个短语都是“赞同”“同意”的意思。其区别在于：1.一般说, with后接人, to后接事。例如：I agree with you, but I am afraid I cannot agree to your plan.我同意你的看法,但我恐怕不能赞同这个计划。2.agree with的含义是主观上“同意”,即“赞成”,而agree to只表示“同意”,但未必“赞成”。例如：
3.agree to可用于被动结构; 而agree with 不可。例如:
- People may agree to something that they do not actually agree with.
- 人们可以同意他们实际上并不赞成的 事。
- The boss agreed to the terms only under the pressure of the workers.
- 老板只是迫于工人的压力才同意那些 条件的。
- The director had to agree to the proposals though he did not agree with them.
- 主任虽然并不赞成这些建议,他也只 好同意了。
- I was forced to agree to it, but at heart I did not quite agree with it.
- 我不得不同意,但我内心并不完全赞 成。
4.agree with和agree to最大的区别在于语感上：第一, agree with you的you实际上也是指事,而非指人的肉身, you在这里等于your view或what you say.这种情况英语并不少见,例如Listen to me carefully.第二, agree to还可含有愿意大力协助之意。agree with后可接意见、看法、观点; agree to后可接建议、计划、安排。5.agree with还可以表示“与…相符”“适合于”; 而agree to没有这些意思。
- ［误］ I was agreed with by everybody.
- ［正］ Everybody agrees with me.
- agree to-v, agree to〔in,on〕 v-ing
agree之后可接动词不定式,不接动名词。但agree to〔in,on〕之后却可接动名词。这两种用法在意思上差不多。例如：他同意去。He agrees on going.(=He agrees to go.)它们之间的差别是:1.这两种用法在侧重点上稍有不同。接不定式时侧重“同意做(某事)”; 接动名词时,侧重“对(做某事)表示同意”。例如：
- We agreed to do it.
- We agreed in doing it.
- At last she agreed to marry him.
- At last Jane's father agreed to her marry- ing John.
- agree about, agree in, agree on〔upon〕
2.agree in所指的范围较agree on大,后者指“在某一点上一致”,前者指“在某一方面一致”。例如：
- They never agree about politics.
- Can we agree on a date for the next meeting?
3.agree on的内容往往是具有约束力的,而agree in则不一定。例如：Both sides have agreed on the terms of how to carry out technical exchange through discussion.双方通过讨论,对如何执行技术交流达成了协议。4.为了强调, agree on中的on短语部分可以提前,例如：On this we can agree, no sale before January.就这一点,我们可以达成协议,元月之前不出售。5.agree in和agree about可用于表示单方面同意,而agree on则一般只用于表示双方或多方同意,即agree on的主语多为复数名词或表示团体的名词。
- We agreed in that the design was poor.
- Once the price for the land has been agreed upon, we can go ahead and build the house.
- 一旦就土地价格达成协议,我们就可 以开始建房子了。
- agree that(虚拟式), agree that(陈述式)
- I agree that he should call on me every Sunday.
- I agree that he calls on me every Sunday.
- agree, approve, assent, consent, be for
这组词的共同意思是“同意”。其区别是：1.agree指多方面达成一致意见,暗含先有分歧,经协商或讨论后取得共识; approve, assent, consent都指单方面的同意、允诺(意见,建议等); be for则指在一些相互对立的立场、观点、意见中表示拥护其中之一,例如：
2.consent多用于上对下, approve可以用于平级,也可用于上对下。assent和 agree 则多用于平级,例如:
- Father does not approve of him marrying so young.
- I won't assent to such a theory.
- The school authorities consented to post- pone the examination.
- I am not for having it at once.
3.be for主要用于口语; agree和approve可用于日常用语,也可用于正式场合; assent和consent主要用于正式场合。在这组词中agree最常用。4.approve在正式场合可用作及物动词,在日常用语里可用作不及物动词, consent和assent只用作不及物动词。consent后接to, approve后接of, assent后接to。5.assent只用于肯定句; agree, approve和consent可用于肯定句,也可用于否定句。例如:He assented to the doctor's assertion that his son was ill, but would not consent to having him hospitalized.医生说他儿子有病,他同意这一诊断,但不同意让他住院。
- The school committee consented to our proposals.
- I quite approve of the idea of your plan.
- The session approved the report.
- The majority assented to my views on the matter.
- I agree with every word you have said.
- agree, accord, conform, correspond, square
这五个词都可用来表示甲乙双方在某些方面很相似,有“一致”或“相符合”的意思。其区别是：1.square强调两者之间完全一致,准确无误。2.conform指在外形上或思想方法上互相“一致”,也可指一个人的言行应“符合”“遵守”“适应”一般所能接受的准则、规范、习惯等,其后常接介词to和with。例如:Anarchy does not conform to the interests or wishes of the people.无政府状态不符合人民的利益和愿望。You must conform yourself to the custom of the land.你必须遵从这个国家的习俗。Every home should have a fire extinguisher which conforms with British Standards.每家每户都必须备有一只符合英国标准的灭火器。3.agree指具有相同的特性、态度或具有相同的组成部分,其后常接介词with表示“与…相同”,也可接in表示“在…方面一致”。例如:The essential thing is that the two of you ought to agree.根本的问题是你们两人应意见一致。Your report does not agree with the facts.你的报告与事实不符。These words agree in the idea of happiness.这些词都有幸福的意思。4.accord强调在诸如性格、精神、质量或语气等方面的绝对一致。例如:His actions do not always accord with his words.他的言行不总是一致。His opinion accords reasonably with yours.他的意见顺乎道理地与你的一致。5.correspond强调因相辅相成、相互匹配而产生一致。例如:The fins of a fish correspond to the wings of a bird.鱼的鳍相当于鸟的翅膀。
- agree accord coincide conform correspond
- “I think it is a bad idea.” “I couldn't agree more.”
析 could not agree more的含义是completely agree,即“完全同意”,不要按字面译为“不能同意得更多”。
误 I agree him to have another try.
正 I agree that he should have another try.
误 I agreed helping him with his homework.
正 I agreed to help him with his homework.
- ☆ 14世纪晚期进入英语，直接源自古法语的agreer，意为欣接然受。
- agree:agree vi. 同意, 赞成...的意见, 与...一致, 承认, 适合vt. 同意 英英解释:动词agree:1. be in accord; be in agreement同义词：hold,…