- [C] 系统; 体系 a group of related parts which work together forming a whole
- [C] 制度,体制 an ordered set of ideas, methods
- [C] 方法,做法 ways of working
- [C] 身体 person's or animal's body as a whole, including its internal organs and processes
- instrumentality that combines interrelated interacting artifacts designed to work as a coherent entity;
"he bought a new stereo system"
"the system consists of a motor and a small computer"
- a group of independent but interrelated elements comprising a unified whole;
"a vast system of production and distribution and consumption keep the country going"
- (physical chemistry) a sample of matter in which substances in different phases are in equilibrium;
"in a static system oil cannot be replaced by water on a surface"
"a system generating hydrogen peroxide"
- a complex of methods or rules governing behavior;
"they have to operate under a system they oppose"
"that language has a complex system for indicating gender"
- an organized structure for arranging or classifying;
"he changed the arrangement of the topics"
"the facts were familiar but it was in the organization of them that he was original"
"he tried to understand their system of classification"
- a group of physiologically or anatomically related organs or parts;
"the body has a system of organs for digestion"
- a procedure or process for obtaining an objective;
"they had to devise a system that did not depend on cooperation"
- the living body considered as made up of interdependent components forming a unified whole;
"exercise helped him get the alcohol out of his system"
- an ordered manner; orderliness by virtue of being methodical and well organized;
"his compulsive organization was not an endearing quality"
"we can't do it unless we establish some system around here"
- The drainage system has been aged.
- The magazine is produced using a desktop publishing system.
- They are introducing a very sophisticated system for delivering information.
- Excessive drinking does harm to the system.
- She just blames it all on the system.
The solar system consists of the sun and its planets.
He created a new system of teaching foreign languages.
The new system has had a disastrous effect on productivity.
You mustn't expect good results if you work without system.
Too much alcohol is bad for the system.
The blessings of Nature..in..our habitable system.出自：E. Bancroft
The Greeks distributed their years into systems of four, calling them Olympiads.出自：J. Priestley
The universe itself is a system.出自：W. Paley
- orderliness 整洁，整齐；秩序井然...
- system:概要进程文件：System进程名：System描述：System - 您无法从任务管理器中结束此进程。大多数系统内核模式的线程都作为系统进程运行。 系统进程：是后台进程：是使用网络情况：否硬件关联情况…