- [U][C]能力,技能,技巧 ability to learn or do things easily
- [P]设备,设施 circumstances, equipment, etc. that make it possible, or easier, to do sth
- a building or place that provides a particular service or is used for a particular industry;
"the assembly plant is an enormous facility"
- skillful performance or ability without difficulty;
"his quick adeptness was a product of good design"
"he was famous for his facility as an archer"
- a natural effortlessness;
"they conversed with great facility"
"a happy readiness of conversation"
- something designed and created to serve a particular function and to afford a particular convenience or service;
- a service that an organization or a piece of equipment offers you;
"a cell phone with internet facility"
- The college has excellent sporting facilities.
- There are few recreational facilities in our school.
- He has great facility in learning languages.
- He showed great facility in performing task.
His facility for studying is very good.
He has a facility for designing beautiful clothes for women.
She shows facility in performing a task.
We'll provide him with every facility.
The machine is servicing facilities.
- abundant〔ample〕 -ties 许多设施
- athletic〔cultural〕 -ties 体育〔文化〕设施
- elementary〔manufacturing〕 -ties 基本〔生产〕设施
- modern -ties 现代化设备
- public -ties 公共设施
- airport -ties 机场设施
- communication -ties 通讯设备
- computer facility 计算机设备
- credit facility 信贷能力(信用度)
- higher education facility 高等教育机构
The bank should..consider extending this survival facility to students' parents.出自：Guardian
An edit facility so that the pupils can..correct their work if they wish.出自：Times Educational Supplement
- facility:facility n. 容易, 简易, 灵巧, 熟练, 便利, 敏捷, 设备, 工具 英英解释:名词facility:1. a building or place that provides a pa…