the persons (or committees or departments etc.) who make up a body for the purpose of administering something;
"he claims that the present administration is corrupt"
"the governance of an association is responsible to its members"
"he quickly became recognized as a member of the establishment"
a group of people who work together
an organized structure for arranging or classifying;
"he changed the arrangement of the topics"
"the facts were familiar but it was in the organization of them that he was original"
"he tried to understand their system of classification"
an ordered manner; orderliness by virtue of being methodical and well organized;
"his compulsive organization was not an endearing quality"
"we can't do it unless we establish some system around here"
the act of organizing a business or an activity related to a business;
"he was brought in to supervise the organization of a new department"
the activity or result of distributing or disposing persons or things properly or methodically;
"his organization of the work force was very efficient"
the act of forming or establishing something;
"the constitution of a PTA group last year"
"it was the establishment of his reputation"
"he still remembers the organization of the club"
- The organisation goes from strength to strength.
- The leaflets will be sent to the requesting organisation by post.
- Concertina is an agency which specialises in the organisation of concerts for performing groups.
- She is brilliant but her work lacks organisation.
- World Meteorological Organisation 联合国世界气象组织...