- [C]程序,步骤 order or way of doing things
- [C]手续 action or series of actions to be completed in order to achieve sth
a particular course of action intended to achieve a result;
"the procedure of obtaining a driver's license"
"it was a process of trial and error"
a process or series of acts especially of a practical or mechanical nature involved in a particular form of work;
"the operations in building a house"
"certain machine tool operations"
a set sequence of steps, part of larger computer program
a mode of conducting legal and parliamentary proceedings
- These procedures are highly irregular.
- What's the procedure for opening a savings account?
- The next procedure is to insert the battery.
- There is a set procedure for making formal complaints.
- They followed the usual procedures.
- The procedure is standard.
The collective dispute procedure had been agreed nationally.出自：Times
The procedure was to go to your usual physician.出自： B. Chatwin
- procedure前有修饰语时一般不加定冠词the，例：legal procedure,parliamentary procedure,laboratory procedure；
- procedure单复数都可用，例：democratic procedure，democratic procedures。
- ☆ 1611进入英语，直接源自法语的procdure，意为步骤；最初源自古法语的proceder。