- [C]网状物 sth that like net
- [C](电视与计算机)网络,网状系统 a large system of lines, wires, etc., that cross one another or are connected with one another
- [C]广播网,电视网 a group of radio or television stations in different places using many of the same broadcasts
- an interconnected system of things or people;
"he owned a network of shops"
"retirement meant dropping out of a whole network of people who had been part of my life"
"tangled in a web of cloth"
- (broadcasting) a communication system consisting of a group of broadcasting stations that all transmit the same programs;
"the networks compete to broadcast important sports events"
- an open fabric of string or rope or wire woven together at regular intervals
- a system of intersecting lines or channels;
"a railroad network"
"a network of canals"
- (electronics) a system of interconnected electronic components or circuits
- communicate with and within a group;
"You have to network if you want to get a good job"
- The fabrics are merchandised through a network of dealers.
- She gave me a diagram of railway network.
- The broadcast was carried on national network .
A network of railways has spread over the province.
They are developing marketing network.
They have built the national network.
They are the three big US television networks.
We are extending the radio network.
- communications network 交通网
- radio network 广播网
- road network 公路网
- television network 电视网
- intelligence network 情报网
- over a network 通过网络
- network of radio 广播网
His long face..was a network of fine wrinkles.出自：K. A. Porter
Incredibly extensive networks of very thin stems.出自：Anthony Huxley
Slender limbs wrapped in networks of turgid veins.出自：T. O. Echewa
A deceptively large network of smaller offices.出自：G. Naylor
Recreational activities offer time to network with colleagues.出自：Working Woman
She wanted publicity for her charity and seized the opportunity to network.出自：Times
- network:FrameworkService - FrameworkService.exe - 进程信息进程文件： FrameworkService or FrameworkService.exe进程文件： Ne…