- v. 钉牢；紧抓；扭住对手；最终解决
- n. 揪扭；拥抱；固定
- vi. (尤指两人)互相紧紧抱〔扭〕住 (of two people) hold each other tightly with the arms,especially when fighting
- vt. 〈非正〉解决(争端、交易)；达成(协议) settle (a business matter or an agreement) firmly
- vt. 成功取得；赢得 succeed in achieving or winning sth
(boxing) the act of one boxer holding onto the other to avoid being hit and to rest momentarily
a small slip noose made with seizing
the flattened part of a nail or bolt or rivet
a device (generally used by carpenters) that holds things firmly together
a tight or amorous embrace;
"come here and give me a big hug"
secure or fasten by flattening the ends of nails or bolts;
"The girder was clinched into the wall"
hold a boxing opponent with one or both arms so as to prevent punches
hold in a tight grasp;
"clench a steering wheel"
flatten the ends (of nails and rivets);
"the nails were clinched"
"clinch a deal"
- We realize that it is not easy to clinch the medals.
- Mike Bryan talked about getting the chance to clinch the victory.
- The boxers clinch and the referee have to separate them.
- We clinched the agreement with a handshake.
- When the police came the fighters were in a clinch.
- The two lovers were locked in a clinch.
- The fighters clinched in the corner.
- The two businessmen clinched the deal quickly.
- Four more wins and the team will clinch the championship.
His earlier, considered, authenticated and definite wish clinched the matter.出自： Anthony Smith
- hold 拿着
- settle 解决
- decide 决定
- hug 拥抱
- seal 封条
- squeeze 挤压
- wrap up 掩饰
- close 关
- tie up 扎绑
- finalize 完成
- determine 决定
- resolve 解决
- embrace 拥抱
- bear hug 抱臂
- cuddle 怀抱
- fasten 拴紧
- cinch (马的)肚带
- tie 束缚
- grip 紧握
- seize 抓住
- bind 捆绑
- wrap 包
- establish 建立
- insure 保险
- confirm 证实
- fulfil 实践
- knot 结
- make certain 弄清楚
- certain 确定的
- make 做
- clench 紧握
- clamp 夹子