- vt. 使溶解；解散；消除；解决(问题)；使沮丧
- vi. 溶解；液化；消散；变得模糊
- n. 叠化画面
- vt. & vi. (使)溶解 (cause to) dissolve
- vt. & vi. 结束 bring to an end
(film) a gradual transition from one scene to the next; the next scene is gradually superimposed as the former scene fades out
"The sound faded out"
cause to go into a solution;
"The recipe says that we should dissolve a cup of sugar in two cups of water"
come to an end;
"Their marriage dissolved"
"The tobacco monopoly broke up"
stop functioning or cohering as a unit;
"The political wing of the party dissolved after much internal fighting"
cause to lose control emotionally;
"The news dissolved her into tears"
lose control emotionally;
"She dissolved into tears when she heard that she had lost all her savings in the pyramid scheme"
cause to fade away;
"dissolve a shot or a picture"
pass into a solution;
"The sugar quickly dissolved in the coffee"
become or cause to become soft or liquid;
"The sun melted the ice"
"the ice thawed"
"the ice cream melted"
"The heat melted the wax"
"The giant iceberg dissolved over the years during the global warming phase"
"dethaw the meat"
bring the association of to an end or cause to break up;
"The decree officially dissolved the marriage"
"the judge dissolved the tobacco company"
"The President dissolved the parliament and called for new elections"
- Dissolve one tablet in warm water.
- The parliament was dissolved.
- As president, he can dissolve parliament on a whim.
- Plasmin is the main protease to break down and dissolve thrombus.
- Its object is, and its result must be, to dissolve wrath by the study of antagonisms.
- Can it not dissolve and bind all ties?
- Ice dissolved in the warm weather.
- Both salt and sugar dissolve easily .
- Both of the substances do not dissolve in water.
- Today, the Crab Nebula is still expanding and it will eventually dissolve in the interstellar gas cloud nearby.
- All of these will dissolve into nothingness.
- The campaign dissolved.
- Their marriage dissolved.
- The tension between those two countries dissolved.
- His prospects for winning the election were dissolving rapidly.
- Their fears dissolved with the coming of day.
- Water dissolves salt.
- The sun dissolves snow.
- The warm water dissolved the tablet in a few minutes.
- The heat dissolved the candles.
- The cream dissolves facial hair.
- The military government dissolved the country's parliament and suspended all political activity.
- The Queen dissolved Parliament.
- They dissolved their marriage.
- She never saw him again after their marriage was dissolved.
- Religious organization were dissolved, their property seized to the State.
- On October 26, the Convention declared itself dissolved.
- dissolve away (v.+adv.)
消失; 消散 disappear; fade away
The dream picture dissolved away when she woke up.
- dissolve in (v.+prep.)
因…失去控制 lose the control under the influence of sth
dissolve in sth
Both salt and sugar dissolve easily in water.
盐和糖都容易溶解于水。dissolve sth in sth
She dissolved the sugar in the tea.
Dissolve the chemical in this special liquid.
Dissolve the washing powder in hot water before adding the clothes.
在放入衣服前先将洗衣粉溶解在热水中。dissolve in sth
The beautiful autumn view dissolved in the morning mist.
The balloons dissolved high in the sky.
气球在高空中渐渐消失。dissolve in sth
The group dissolved in dissension.
Her mother dissolved in grief.
They dissolved in pleasure.
- dissolve in tears (v.+prep.+n.)
(使)痛哭流涕 (cause to) weep freely
- dissolve into (v.+prep.)
(电影及电视画面)渐渐化入(另一个画面) (in film and television) (cause to) fade into (the next scene)
dissolve into sth
Snow dissolves into water.
Left out in the sun, the jelly dissolved into a pool of melted fruit juice.
由于暴露在阳光下,果冻溶化成一摊果汁了。dissolve sth into sth
Water was dissolved into hydrogen and oxygen.
The company was dissolved into smaller units .
那公司被分成几个较小的单位。dissolve into sth
The picture then dissolved into a view of the house from the outside.
Seeing the toy panda, the kids dissolved into laughter.
看到熊猫玩具,孩子们转而笑了。dissolve sth into sth
We'll dissolve this scene into one where the murderer enters the house.
- dissolve into tears (v.+prep.+n.)
痛哭流涕 start weeping freely
- dissolve Parliament 解散议会
- dissolve partnership 散伙
- dissolve salt in water 把盐溶在水里
- dissolve the tablet 溶化药片
- dissolve completely 深深感动
- dissolve easily 容易溶解
- dissolve entirely〔perfectly〕 完全溶解
- dissolve partly 部分溶解
- dissolve rapidly 迅速破灭
- dissolve thoroughly 彻底结束
- dissolve by pleasure 沉浸在快乐之中
- dissolve in the dusk 在暮色中消失
- dissolve in grief 悲痛得不能自拔
- dissolve in tears (某人)两眼充满了泪水
- dissolve in water 溶解于水
- dissolve into (使)溶化成,(使)分解成,消失
- dissolve into the darkness 消失在黑暗中
- dissolve into hydrogen and oxygen (水)分解为氢和氧
- dissolve into smaller units 分成几个较小的单位
- dissolve into water (冰)溶解成水
Animal substances dissolved by putrefaction..emit phlogiston.出自： J. Priestley
- dissolve的基本意思是“溶解”,引申可作“消失; 结束”解。
- dissolve, melt, thaw
- 这组词都可表示“融化”“溶解”。它们之间的区别是:melt指由于热的影响而使某一固体软化,失去形状而成为液体,也可指一固体在液体中溶解; thaw指冰冻的东西解冻成液体或柔软的固体; dissolve则多指固体在液体中溶解。
- melt 融化
- liquefy 液化
- end 结束
- disappear 消失
- thaw 融雪
- disband 解散
- cease 终止
- fade 逐渐消失
- break up 结束，散会
- adjourn (使)延期
- soften (使)变柔和
- run 跑
- close 关
- suspend 暂停
- dissipate 驱散
- dispel 驱散
- melt away (使)融化
- evaporate 蒸发
- liberate 解放
- rust 铁锈
- away 离开
- pass 通过
- pass away 逝世
- unthaw 使融化
- resolve 解决
- unfreeze 溶化
- fade out 淡出
- dismiss 开除
- fade away 逐渐消失
- fuse 保险丝
- convoke 召集(会议)