- 用…抹，把…擦模糊， 把…蹭得模糊不清，抹擦使变模糊，抹脏
- vt. 涂抹 spread a greasy or sticky substance
- vt. 弄脏，弄污 make sth dirty or greasy
- vt. 把…擦模糊 blur sth by rubbing it
- vt. 玷污，诋毁 damage sb or sb's reputation by suggesting they have acted immorally
- [C] 污迹，污斑 mark made by smearing
- [C] 诽谤，诬蔑 suggestion or accusation that damages sb's reputation
a thin tissue or blood sample spread on a glass slide and stained for cytologic examination and diagnosis under a microscope
a blemish made by dirt;
"he had a smudge on his cheek"
an act that brings discredit to the person who does it;
"he made a huge blot on his copybook"
stain by smearing or daubing with a dirty substance
make a smudge on; soil by smudging
cover (a surface) by smearing (a substance) over it;
"smear the wall with paint"
"daub the ceiling with plaster"
charge falsely or with malicious intent; attack the good name and reputation of someone;
"The journalists have defamed me!"
"The article in the paper sullied my reputation"
- We smeared cream on our faces.
- You should smear your hands with grease.
- He smeared some balm on his hand to soothe the pain.
- Don't smear the lens; I've just polished it.
- The window was all smeared after the rain.
- My opponent tried to smear my reputation .
- The Socialists were trying to smear Churchill as a warmonger.
- There was a smear of blood on the wall.
- Cervical cancer can be effectively prevented by regular Pap smear examination.
- He fought a vicious smear campaign against them.
- This accusationof bribery is a vile smear on an honourable citizen .
- She smeared sun tan lotion all over herself.
- She decided to sue for libel after the newspaper smeared her private life.
- A few words were smeared.
- There's a smear on your shirt.
- The newspapers ran a smear campaign against him.
- black smear 黑色拖尾
- smear photography 扫描摄影
- smear preparation 涂布标本
- buccal smear 颊部涂片,口腔粘膜涂...
- wet smear 湿擦拭
- cervical smear 子宫颈涂片检查...
- endometrial smear 内膜涂片
- smear culture 涂抹培养
- stain smear 染色涂片
- smear method 涂抹法
- smear index 涂片指数
- vaginal smear 阴道涂片
- smear camera 扫描摄影机
- direct smear 直接涂片
- smear word 污蔑性的字
- white smear 白色拖尾
- smear cell 涂抹细胞
- blood smear 血液涂片,血涂片...
- smear technique 涂片技术
- smear test [医]子宫颈涂片检查...
A smear of red lipstick on her lips.出自： D. Hogan
The floor was wet and his feet left smears.出自： N. Lowndes
His dungarees were smeared with paraffin.出自： J. Masefield
Bread thickly smeared with treacle.出自： J. L. Waten
Soot smeared our faces.出自： A. Toffler
- stain 污点
- smudge 污点
- slander 中伤
- slur 诽谤
- daub 涂抹
- blot 污点
- spot 地点
- blotch (皮肤上的)红斑点...
- sully 玷污
- besmirch 弄污
- splotch 污点
- spoil 宠坏
- insult 侮辱
- soil 土地
- slight 轻微的
- affront 侮辱
- defile 弄脏
- harm 危害
- spread 传播
- coat 外套
- tarnish 晦暗
- blacken (使)变黑
- cover 封面
- wipe 擦
- discredit 败坏…的名声...
- disgrace 耻辱
- blur 弄脏
- smoke 烟
- shame 羞愧
- accusation 控告
- muddy 泥泞的
- plaster 石膏
- impute 归罪于
- cloud 云
- oil 油
- malign 有害的
- dishonor 不名誉
- dab 轻触
- mark 记号
- smirch 污点
- calumniate 中伤
- asperse 洒圣水
- defame 诽谤
- denigrate 诋毁
- vilification 诽谤
- smutch 污迹
- cytosmear 涂片
- malignment 诽谤