a brief (and hurriedly handwritten) note
a slight but appreciable amount;
"this dish could use a touch of garlic"
write briefly or hurriedly; write a short note of
- I don't care a jot for their feelings.
- There's not a jot of truth in his story.
- I'll just jot down their phone number before I forget it.
- She jots down a few note,and later transcribes them into an exercise book.
- Today I wrote a letter, jotting it down how I feel.
She was not a jot more lucid than I was.出自： H. Jacobson
Goodness me, you haven't changed one jot.出自： B. Neil
I tend to mislay the notes I jot down as reminders.出自： G. Vidal
I brandished the envelope..on which Douglas had jotted the address.出自： K. Waterhouse