go or live through;
"We had many trials to go through"
"he saw action in Viet Nam"
apply thoroughly; think through;
"We worked through an example"
go across or through;
"We passed the point where the police car had parked"
"A terrible thought went through his mind"
"Some people can down a pound of meat in the course of one meal"
pursue to a conclusion or bring to a successful issue;
"Did he go through with the treatment?"
"He implemented a new economic plan"
"She followed up his recommendations with a written proposal"
- The child is going through a difficult phase.
- They went through the agonies of war and famine.
- He thought it his duty to go through the papers.
- I had a browse through the books on her shelf.
- I browsed through some magazines while I waited.
- go through the motions 走过场
- go through the mill 经受磨练
- go through fire and water 赴汤蹈火
- go through with 做完
- go through the hoop 历尽沧桑
- go through like a dose of salts 很快地打败
- go through the roof (价格)冲破屋顶...
- go through 经历
- go through one's facings 受考验
- go through one's paces 显示才能; 显身手...
- go through someone's hands 由某人处理
- go through hell and high water 赴汤蹈火