apply thoroughly; think through;
"We worked through an example"
use up (resources or materials);
"this car consumes a lot of gas"
"We exhausted our savings"
"They run through 20 bottles of wine a week"
- The wind howled through the woods.
- Everyone was running through knee-high water with torches.
- That knight ran his sword through his opponent.
- The soldier was run through By a Bayonet.
- The bayonet penetrates through the target.
- You played some as well and foten spun the ball so muchm,it nearly burnt a hole through my racket.
- This policy should run through the whole project.
- They have cut out a path through the wood.
- His son has run through all his money.
- She ran through the entire amount within two years.