- n. 服装；剧装
- vt. 提供服装；为 ... 设计服装
- adj. 服装打扮的
- 戏装，剧装 ，演员服装
- [C][U]服装,服装式样 garment or style of dress
- [C][U]女外套,女装 a woman's suit
the attire worn in a play or at a fancy dress ball;
"he won the prize for best costume"
unusual or period attire not characteristic of or appropriate to the time and place;
"in spite of the heat he insisted on his woolen costume"
the prevalent fashion of dress (including accessories and hair style as well as garments)
the attire characteristic of a country or a time or a social class;
"he wore his national costume"
dress in a costume;
"We dressed up for Halloween as pumpkins"
furnish with costumes; as for a film or play
- This traditional costume is of indigo blue.
- Her funny costume caused much mirthful laughter among the guests.
- The kimono is part of the national costume of Japan.
- We patched up a costume for the play .
- Jane costumed a historical play.
- A friend of mine was asked to a costume ball a short time ago.
- The actress came on in full costume.
- They wore historical costumes for the parade.
Hardly reconcileable to strict propriety, and the costume, of which Raffaele was in general a good observer.出自： J. Reynolds