- 长袍，长衫 ，长外衣
- [C]女长服,礼服 a woman's dress, especially a long one worn on formal occasions
- [C]宽松长外衣 a long loose garment worn for some special purpose
a woman's dress, usually with a close-fitting bodice and a long flared skirt, often worn on formal occasions
the members of a university as distinguished from the other residents of the town in which the university is located;
"the relations between town and gown are always sensitive"
lingerie consisting of a loose dress designed to be worn in bed by women
protective garment worn by surgeons during operations
outerwear consisting of a long flowing garment used for official or ceremonial occasions
dress in a gown
- She is in a purplish mantle, pink gown.
- She wore a black silk evening gown.
- She put on her silken gown before going to bed.
- She wore an antique gown to the costume party.
- The gown a surgeon wears during an operation is usually green.
- She bought an evening gown for the party.
- I went downstairs in my dressing gown.
- wear gown 穿礼服
- blue gown 蓝色的礼服
- in one's gown 穿着礼服
Put on this gown and this beard; make him believe thou art..the curate.出自：Twelfth Night , Shakespeare
A scholar, in my cap and gown.出自： W. M. Praed