- [U]处理; 对待,待遇 the act or manner of treating sb/sth
- [U][C]治疗; 疗法 the treating of illness by medical means
- care provided to improve a situation (especially medical procedures or applications that are intended to relieve illness or injury)
- the management of someone or something;
"the handling of prisoners"
"the treatment of water sewage"
"the right to equal treatment in the criminal justice system"
- a manner of dealing with something artistically;
"his treatment of space borrows from Italian architecture"
- an extended communication (often interactive) dealing with some particular topic;
"the book contains an excellent discussion of modal logic"
"his treatment of the race question is badly biased"
- I tried every treatment the doctor suggested.
- The treatment arrested the growth of the disease.
- This is a new product for the treatment of industrial waste.
The mayor's treatment of the problem satisfied both sides in the dispute.
The water is crystal clear and drunk without any treatment.
I will not submit to such treatment.
He's receiving treatment for cancer.
Her illness is not responding to the treatment.
The troops, discontented with his treatment of them..refused to obey.出自：Robert Watson
Had Luther been..a prince, he could not have desired better treatment.出自：Coleridge
Concern over the shabby treatment of Hong Kong.出自：New York Review of Books
- medical care医疗护理
- conduct toward对 ... 的行为...
- treatment:treatment n. 待遇, 对待, 处理, 治疗Google提供的广告…