- [U](企业等的)管理,经营 control and organization (of a business, etc.)
- [C]管理人员,管理部门; 资方 all those who control a business, enterprise
- [U]与人交往的技巧,手腕 skill in dealing with people
- the act of managing something;
"he was given overall management of the program"
"is the direction of the economy a function of government?"
- those in charge of running a business
- The farm prospered through good management.
- The failure of the scheme was due to bad management.
- The management took all reasonable safety precautions.
- She gets them to accept these changes by tactful management.
The hotel has been left to their management.
The management is〔are〕 having talks with the worker.
What this company needs is a stronger management.
It needed a good deal of management to persuade him to give me the job.
She gets them to accept these changes by tactful management.
- talk with the management 和资方谈判
- bad〔good〕 management 管理得差〔好〕
- efficient〔faulty〕 management 有效〔不完善〕的管理
- joint management 合营
- middle〔senior〕 management 中〔高〕层管理(人员)
In the management of the heroic couplet Dryden has never been equalled.出自：Ld Macaulay
She had never been used to the management of money.出自：W. S. Maugham
Management of a business firm is a very large complex of activities.出自：H. I. Ansoff
Management by Exception.., 'don't tell someone if everything is O.K.sonly..if something has gone wrong'.出自：J. Argenti
Leba began to help with the management of my career.出自：N. Sedaka
- management:management n. 经营, 管理, 处理, 操纵, 驾驶, 手段…