- 显影（胶卷）， 冲洗（胶卷），用照相版影印
- [C]过程,进程 series of actions or operations performed in order to do, make or achieve sth
- [C]工序,制作法 method, especially one used in industry to make sth
- [C]传票; 诉讼程序 a summons; the entire proceeding in a lawsuit
- vt. 加工,处理 put sth through an industrial or manufacturing process in order to change or treat
- vi. 列队行进 walk or move (as if) in procession
- a particular course of action intended to achieve a result;
"the procedure of obtaining a driver's license"
"it was a process of trial and error"
- (psychology) the performance of some composite cognitive activity; an operation that affects mental contents;
"the process of thinking"
"the cognitive operation of remembering"
- a writ issued by authority of law; usually compels the defendant's attendance in a civil suit; failure to appear results in a default judgment against the defendant
- a mental process that you are not directly aware of;
"the process of denial"
- a natural prolongation or projection from a part of an organism either animal or plant;
"a bony process"
- a sustained phenomenon or one marked by gradual changes through a series of states;
"events now in process"
"the process of calcification begins later for boys than for girls"
- subject to a process or treatment, with the aim of readying for some purpose, improving, or remedying a condition;
"treat the water so it can be drunk"
"treat the lawn with chemicals"
"treat an oil spill"
- deal with in a routine way;
"I'll handle that one"
"process a loan"
"process the applicants"
- perform mathematical and logical operations on (data) according to programmed instructions in order to obtain the required information;
"The results of the elections were still being processed when he gave his acceptance speech"
- institute legal proceedings against; file a suit against;
"He was warned that the district attorney would process him"
"She actioned the company for discrimination"
- march in a procession;
"They processed into the dining room"
- shape, form, or improve a material;
"work stone into tools"
"work the metal"
- deliver a warrant or summons to someone;
"He was processed by the sheriff"
- Building a car is a long process.
- Growth and decay are vital processes.
- Brazil began importing soybeans to process at home.
- The computer helps us to process reservation rapidly.
- Orders are starting to backlog faster than we can process them.
- The district attorney processed against the defaulting debtor.
- The visitors processed into the house.
- The bishops, priests and deacons processed into the cathedral.
Adolescence is the process of going from childhood to maturity.
They adopted a new process for making steel.
The bridge is in the process of being built.
The factory processes leather.
The grain store processed flour wrappers for Chinese dumplings.
The workers processed big work pieces with small lathes.
How fast does the computer process the data?
They warned that they would process him.
The various steels produced are processed to meet the international standards.
Grocery stores sell many foods that have been processed.
He was processed through the security network before being allowed in.
The plans are now being processed.
The information is being processed.
This kind of medicine is traditionally processed.
- process into (v.+prep.)
列队走进 to walk into a place in procession process into sth
The bishops, priests and deacons processed into the cathedral.主教、祭司以及助祭列队走进大教堂。
The congregation processed into the church.教徒们排着队走进教堂。
The visitors processed into the house.参观者列队走进这房子里。
- 列队走进 to walk into a place in procession process into sth
- chemical process 化学加工
- latest process 最新工序
- lengthy process 很长的过程
- manufacturing process 加工工艺
- mental process 心理作用
- textile processes 纺织工艺
- process engineers 工程队员
- a process of construction〔evolution, meeting〕 建造〔进化,会议〕过程
- process the agricultural products 加工农产品
- process cheese 加工干酪
- process dairy products 加工乳制品
- process the data 处理数据
- process leather 加工皮革
- process a loan 办理贷款手续
- process medical herbs 加工药草
- process rubber 加工橡胶
- process tea leaves 加工茶叶
- process timber 加工木材
- process traditionally 用传统方法加工
- process into 列队走进
The process of government in Northern Ireland.出自：Guardian
In the process of writing a novel, she discussed every stage with him.出自：S. Hastings
Fresh vegetables..would be better than processed peas.出自：B. Pym
I can process a batch of E6 film almost immediately after shooting.出自：Photographer
11 or 12 weeks for a passport application to be processed.出自：Which?
- process前不加the的几种表达方式：in process of construction，in process of preparation，in process of completion，in process of time（日积月累地）；
in process of后可接动名词。
She was then in process of becoming a scientist.
错句：do you know the process for obtaining a new passport?
纠正：do you know the procedure for obtaining a new passport?
- ☆ 14世纪初期进入英语，直接源自古法语的proces，意为旅行；最初源自拉丁语的proceusss，意为行进，前进。
- processor n. 加工、处理事物的人〔设备、产业〕;(计算机的)中央处理器
- process:process 进程，ＥＤＡ中的进程标识。专 辑：《Process》 艺 人：卢巧音 公 司： 维高文化 出品时间：2007-6-11 0:00:00卢巧音继2005年推出《天演论》，这数年间主攻拍…