- [C]合格证书 a proof that one has passed an examination and gained a certain level of knowledge or skill
- [C]资格,条件 an ability, quality, or record of experience that makes a person suitable for a particular job or position
- [C]限制,限定性条件 sth that limits the force of a statement
an attribute that must be met or complied with and that fits a person for something;
"her qualifications for the job are excellent"
"one of the qualifications for admission is an academic degree"
"she has the makings of fine musician"
the act of modifying or changing the strength of some idea;
"his new position involves a qualification of his party's platform"
a statement that limits or restricts some claim;
"he recommended her without any reservations"
- What sort of qualifications do you need for the job?
- He's got all the right qualifications but he is temperamentally unsuitable.
- The plan was approved without qualification.
- I welcome the amendment to the bill without qualification.
- What is your highest education qualification?
- Jack has obtained a medical qualification.
- You have all qualifications to do the job.
- The contract has several qualifications for both parties.
- a qualification for 对…的条件
Every comment..was so wrapped about with qualifications as to be rendered meaningless.出自： K. M. E. Murray
She loved him too, though with qualifications there was no time to elucidate.出自： A. Burgess