- n. 掌击声；打；劈啪声；咂嘴声；响吻
- n. 风味；少许
- v. 用掌击；拍打
- v. 带有 ... 风味
- adv. 猛然地；直接地
- 有味，有...的风味， 有...的气味
- vt. 拍，打，掴 strike sb with the open hand;slap
- [C] 掌掴(声);拍击(声) (sound of a) blow given with the open hand;slap
- 直接地，准确地，恰好 directly;squarely
- 猛烈地，急剧地 in a sudden and violent way
a blow from a flat object (as an open hand)
the taste experience when a savoury condiment is taken into the mouth
a sailing ship (usually rigged like a sloop or cutter) used in fishing and sailing along the coast
street names for heroin
an enthusiastic kiss
the act of smacking something; a blow delivered with an open hand
"he ran bang into the pole"
"ran slap into her"
deliver a hard blow to;
"The teacher smacked the student who had misbehaved"
have an element suggestive (of something);
"his speeches smacked of racism"
"this passage smells of plagiarism"
have a distinctive or characteristic taste;
"This tastes of nutmeg"
press (the lips) together and open (the lips) noisily, as in eating
- She gave him a smack on the face.
- The book hit the floor with a smack.
- He greeted his girlfriend with a smack on the cheek.
- He was not sailorly, and yet he had a smack of the sea about him too
- There was a smack of exaggeration in his story.
- Don't you dare smack my children!
- Put that down or else I'll smack you.
- The sauce smacked of vinegar.
- His car ran smack into the wall.
- I fell smack in the mud.
- She smacked a child's bottom.
- He was being cheeky,so I gave him a smack on the jaw.
- There it was, smack in the middle of the room.
- The car ran smack into a wall.
- have a smack at 试做某事
- smack into 猛撞到…,与…迎头相...
- smack one's lips 咂嘴
- fishing smack 渔船
- wet smack <美俚>讨厌的人...
- run smack against 恰恰违反…,直接违背...
- smack in the eye 挫折
- smack of sth 带有 ... 味道...
- smack of 带有 ... 味道...
- smack calf's skin 发誓
- hit someone smack 狠狠打击某人...
- smack against 猛撞到…,与…迎头相...
- a wet smack 讨厌的人
- have a smack of 带有 ... 味道...
- smack down 责骂(便丧失地位)...
- a smack on someone's cheek 在某人颊上或唇上的响...
- go smack against 恰恰违反…,直接违背...
- run smack into 直撞在
- go smack into 直撞在
- with a smack 用亲吻
A look that is neither domestic nor professional, but has a smack of both.出自： R. Davies
He..kiss'd her lips with such a clamorous smack That..all the church did echo.出自：Taming of Shrew , Shakespeare
He hugs women and gives them a good smack on the lips.出自： G. Keillor
Tea..smacked strongly of tannin.出自： J. Tyndall
He smacked his lips after dashing off his glass.出自： Disraeli
- slap 侮辱
- hit 打（击）
- taste 味觉
- tang 强烈的味道
- flavour 味道
- nip 夹
- blow 打击
- clout 猛击
- cuff 袖口
- spank 掴（屁股）
- bite 咬
- suggest 建议
- imply 暗示
- hint at 暗示
- look like 看上去像
- remind of 使 ... 回想起...
- strike 罢工
- kiss 吻
- crack 破裂
- whack 敲击
- smacking 活泼的
- savor 味道
- peck 啄
- thwack 重击
- bolt 门闩
- flavor 风味
- bang 巨响
- slapdash 草率的
- skag 尾柱底骨
- reek 恶臭
- nose drops 滴鼻剂
- smooch 接吻
- relish 享受
- sapidity 有味道
- smell 气味
- scag <俚>女主人公...
- savour 味道
- thunder 雷