- [C]猛击,猛撞 a sharp knock or blow
- [C]巨响,爆炸声 a sudden loud noise
- vt. 猛击,猛撞 hit sharply
- vi. 发出砰的一声,砰砰作响,砰地敲〔推,扔〕 make a sharp loud noise or noises
- a vigorous blow;
"the sudden knock floored him"
"he took a bash right in his face"
"he got a bang on the head"
- a sudden very loud noise
- a border of hair that is cut short and hangs across the forehead
- the swift release of a store of affective force;
"they got a great bang out of it"
"what a boot!"
"he got a quick rush from injecting heroin"
"he does it for kicks"
- a conspicuous success;
"that song was his first hit and marked the beginning of his career"
"that new Broadway show is a real smasher"
"the party went with a bang"
"he ran bang into the pole"
"ran slap into her"
- strike violently;
"slam the ball"
- to produce a sharp often metallic explosive or percussive sound;
"One of them banged the sash of the window nearest my bed"
- close violently;
"He slammed the door shut"
- move noisily;
"The window banged shut"
"The old man banged around the house"
- have sexual intercourse with;
"This student sleeps with everyone in her dorm"
"Adam knew Eve"
"Were you ever intimate with this man?"
- leap, jerk, bang;
"Bullets spanged into the trees"
- The door shut with a bang.
- He was awakened by a terrific bang.
- He fell and got a nasty bang on the head.
- She is keeping a long bang.
- He fell and banged his knee.
- I banged my elbow on the corner of the table.
- He banged his fist on the table to emphasize his argument.
- The fireworks banged impressively.
- The light went out bang in the middle of the performance.
- The arrow hit bang on the target.
She fell and got a nasty bang on the knee.
The door shut with a bang.
The publication of the new magazine has made less of a bang than the publishers hoped for.
There is someone banging about upstairs.
They were banging on the door with their fists.
He fell and banged his knee.
I banged my head on the low ceiling.
- go off with a bang
极为成功,大受欢迎 be very successful
The party really went off with a bang! 聚会确实极为成功!
- 极为成功,大受欢迎 be very successful
- bang about〔around〕 (v.+adv.)
发出响声地动来动去 move around noisily bang about〔around〕
Stop banging about, children,Father is trying to sleep.孩子们,别到处乱敲!爸爸想睡觉。
- 发出响声地动来动去 move around noisily bang about〔around〕
- bang away (v.+adv.)
不断射击 fire continuously bang away
The soldiers were banging away at the target.士兵们不断地向靶子射击。
- 不断射击 fire continuously bang away
- bang into (v.+prep.)
猛撞着某人〔某物〕collide with sb/sth violently bang into sb/sth
I've banged into the doorpost and hurt my arm.我撞着了门柱,把臂伤了。
- 猛撞着某人〔某物〕collide with sb/sth violently bang into sb/sth
Like an iron-clanging anvil banged With hammers.出自：Tennyson
It was the sound of Sonia banging the bathroom-door behind her that woke him.出自：A. Koestler
Bang went the magazine!出自：O. W. Holmes
Bang goes your credit at the off-licence.出自：T. Stoppard
- bang用作动词的基本意思是“猛击,猛撞”,引申可表示“发出砰的一声,砰砰作响,砰地敲、推或扔”; 用作及物动词时,其后可接名词或代词作宾语,撞击对象时常由against或on引出。
- bang, bash, bump, knock
这四个词意思相近,但有区别:bash是口语用词,意为猛力地撞毁某物或撞伤某人; bump的意思是偶然地碰撞某物并发出低沉的声音; bang则指撞击较重,声音也较大; knock意为撞击某物而发出清脆的声音,可指意外的动作,可造成伤痛或毁坏东西。
- ☆ 16世纪40年代进入英语，直接源自古北欧语的bgana，意为重击。
- BANG:Bis Acrylamide Nitrogen Gel (radiation dosimeters)国际清算银行丙烯酰胺凝胶(氮、磷、钾和辐射测试仪)
- BANG:Bay Area iNtactivists Group (Oakland, CA)海湾地区iNtactivists集团(奥克兰、钙)