- 具有 ... 性质
- [C] [U] (美)味，味道，滋味，风味 (pleasant) taste or flavour
- vt. 欣赏(某物)的味道或风味 enjoy the taste or flavour (of sth) especially by eating or drinking it slowly
the taste experience when a savoury condiment is taken into the mouth
have flavor; taste of something
give taste to
"savor the soup"
derive or receive pleasure from; get enjoyment from; take pleasure in;
"She relished her fame and basked in her glory"
- Savour the culinary delights of Mexico.
- You need to savour this wine to get its full flavor.
- The soup has a savour of onion.
- You need to savour this wine to get its full flavour.
- We savoured the barbed hits in his reply.
- savour of the pan 露出本来面目(漏底)...
The sparkle and glitter of good talk and good glass, the savour of delicate food.出自： R. Macaulay
To get the savour of the Mir's table talk, you must hear..about its setting.出自：Blackwood's Magazine
I will not say that the..family was Poor White, because the name savours of offence.出自： R. L. Stevenson
- savoury adj. 可口的；美味的