- 【律】谋杀 ，凶杀，杀害，屠杀，杀戮
- 要命的事，极艰险的事， 艰难痛苦 ，困难的事，极艰难的经历，很危险的事
- <口>把...弄糟 ，糟蹋
- 扼杀，杀害，谋害，凶杀，犯杀人罪，杀人 ，残杀，屠杀，谋杀
- [U][C]谋杀,谋杀案 unlawful killing of a human being intentionally; instance of this
- [U]杀戮 sacrifice of large numbers of people (especially in war)
- [U]极艰难或令人沮丧的经历 very difficult or frustrating experience
- [U]对某事物造成极大的伤害或不便的事物 thing that causes great harm or discomfort to sth
- vt. 谋杀 kill sb unlawfully and intentionally
- vt. 糟蹋 spoil sth by lack of skill or knowledge
- unlawful premeditated killing of a human being by a human being
- kill intentionally and with premeditation;
"The mafia boss ordered his enemies murdered"
- alter so as to make unrecognizable;
"The tourists murdered the French language"
- He did a long stretch for attempted murder.
- The law arrived on the scene of murder.
- There have been several murders this year.
- The murder trial lasted six weeks.
- His parents and sister were all murdered by the terrorists.
- He murdered the whole work.
- The law arrived on the scene of murder.
- This dreadful murder is surely the act of a madman.
It was risky to walk in the filthy streets alone , murder was frequent and familiar.
This is the identical knife with which the murder was committed.
The criminal was told he would be immune from punishment if he said what he knew about the murder.
He was guilty of the awful crime of murder.
The jury found him guilty of murder.
1000 men died in one battle, it was sheer murder.
It's murder trying to find a parking place for the car.
This hot weather's murder on my feet.
He denied that he had murdered her.
They murdered the piece of music.
Do you ever murder the English language?
She was murdered last night.
Every 28 seconds someone is murdered.
- get away with murder
违章犯规而未被惩罚、纠正 succeed in ignoring, rules, ordinary standards, etc. without being punished, corrected, etc.
The manager's secretary gets away with murder, she says what she likes to him and he never tells her off. 经理的秘书做错事不受处罚,无论她对他说什么,他都不责备她。
- 违章犯规而未被惩罚、纠正 succeed in ignoring, rules, ordinary standards, etc. without being punished, corrected, etc.
- avenge a murder of 为…被杀报仇
- carry out a murder 进行谋杀
- commit (a) murder 犯杀人罪
- conceal sb's murder 隐瞒某人的谋杀行为
- disclose sb's murder 揭发某人的谋杀行为
- do a murder 谋杀
- get away with murder 为所欲为,逍遥法外
- perpetrate a murder 犯杀人罪
- plan a murder 策划谋杀
- plot a murder 策划谋杀
- revenge the murder of 为…被谋杀而报仇
- scream blue murder 大喊大叫
- appalling murder 骇人听闻的谋杀案
- attempted murder 未遂的谋杀
- brutal murder 残酷屠杀
- cold-blooded murder 残酷的谋杀
- deliberate murder 蓄意杀人
- first-degree murder 〈美〉(有谋杀意图或情节特别严重的)一等谋杀罪
- grisly murder 恐怖的谋杀
- heinous murder 邪恶的谋杀
- mass murder 大屠杀
- multiple murders 多重谋杀
- political murders 政治谋杀
- premeditated murder 事先有计划的谋杀,故意杀人
- ritual murder (杀活人祭神的)活人祭仪
- ruthless murder 残忍的谋杀
- second-degree murder (无谋杀意图,情况不及一等谋杀罪严重的)二等谋杀罪
- serial murders 连续谋杀
- terrible murder 可怕的凶杀
- vicious murder 恶毒的屠杀
- wanton murder 无故的谋杀
- wilful murder 蓄意的谋杀
- sex murder 奸杀
- for the murder of 由于谋杀…
- a case of murder 一件杀人案
- a charge of murder 指控犯有谋杀罪
- inside story on the murder 谋杀案的内幕
- get away with murder 为所欲为,做坏事而不受惩罚
- murder sb by suffocation 以窒息手段杀害某人
Slaughter grows murder when it goes too far.出自：Dryden
Murder by false testimony is therefore the most aggravated species of murder.出自：Ld Macaulay
If I'd committed a murder, I wouldn't go..and give myself up.出自：A. Christie
He was acquitted of attempted murder.出自：USA Today
The detective who solves a murder by deducing the series of events that led to the crime.出自：Daily Telegraph
Murder will out.出自：Proverb
He was going to find his daughter and murder her abductor.出自：I. McEwan
- 表示“几起凶杀案”时, murder前可用数词修饰。
- murder, hang, kill, shoot
这组词都有“杀(死)”的意思。其区别是：1.kill是一般用语,指任何致死的行动,不能表示“杀而未死”; murder主要指用非法手段蓄意地、有预谋地杀害某人; shoot专指用枪打死或用非法手段暗杀某人,本词有“打(杀)而未必死”之义,故若强调“打(杀)死”时需要其他词的辅助,常见的结构有:shoot...and kill..., shoot...to death, shoot...dead等; hang特指“绞死或吊死”。例如:She killed him with a hammer.她用铁锤砸死了他。He was murdered by his brother.他被他哥哥谋杀了。He shot a lion with his rifle.他用步枪打中一头狮子。He was hanged for murder.他因杀人而被绞死。2.kill的宾语可以用于人,也可用于动物、植物; shoot的宾语可以用于人,也可用于动物; murder, hang的宾语只用于人,不能用于动物、植物。例如:The frost killed the flowers.严霜使花枯死。He shot a bird and killed it.他打中了一只鸟,并且把它打死了。She murdered her husband.她谋杀了她的丈夫。He hanged himself in sorrow after his wife died. 他妻子死后,他在悲痛之下吊死了。
- ☆ 直接源自古英语的myrhrtian，意为致死，谋杀。
- murder:murder n. 谋杀, 凶杀vt. 谋杀, 凶杀v. 谋杀习惯用语bloody murder 血腥的谋杀 全盘失败; 累人的工作 恐怖地, 死命地blue murder 可怕的谋杀 恐怖的喊声 巨…