- [U]维持,维护; 保养 the act of maintaining
- [U]赡养费 money that a man has been ordered by a court to pay regularly to his wife
- activity involved in maintaining something in good working order;
"he wrote the manual on car care"
- means of maintenance of a family or group
- court-ordered support paid by one spouse to another after they are separated
- the act of sustaining life by food or providing a means of subsistence;
"they were in want of sustenance"
"fishing was their main sustainment"
- the unauthorized interference in a legal action by a person having no interest in it (as by helping one party with money or otherwise to continue the action) so as to obstruct justice or promote unnecessary litigation or unsettle the peace of the community;
"unlike champerty, criminal maintenance does not necessarily involve personal profit"
- He's taking classes in car maintenance.
- The machinery requires constant maintenance.
- The roof of the ancient temple caved in because of bad maintenance.
- Our policy is maintenance of friendly relations with all countries.
- The major problem is the maintenance of the child.
- He must pay maintenance for his three children.
He learnt tractor maintenance.
His small farm provides maintenance, but not much more.
He has to pay maintenance to his ex-wife.
- the maintenance of law and order 维持法律与秩序
The lawyers were as busy as bees, issuing writs for..maintenance.出自：T. H. White
- child support子女抚养费
- means of support支承方法
- maintenance:maintenance n. 维护, 保持, 生活费用, 扶养…