the activity of protecting something from loss or danger
the condition of being (well or ill) preserved
a process that saves organic substances from decay
an occurrence of improvement by virtue of preventing loss or injury or other change
- The paintings were in an excellent state of preservation.
- Capital preservation is just as important as capital appreciation.
- The aim of the policy is the preservation of peace.
- The experiment researched the method of extracting nutural preservation material from chilli.
- The results showed that antisepsis preservation of clove leaf oil on the postharvest peach was very obvious.
- preservation order 文物保护法令...
- preservation measures 保全措施
- nitrogen preservation 充氮保藏
- chemical preservation 化学防腐,化学防污...
- radiation preservation 照射保藏,辐射保藏...
- antibiotic preservation 抗生素保藏
- food preservation 食品保藏
- fish preservation 鱼货保藏
- irradiated preservation 照射保藏法
- landscape preservation 景观保护
- hypertonic preservation 高渗保藏
- temporary preservation 短期保存
- timber preservation 木材防腐
- wood preservation 木材防腐
- preservation timber 防腐材
- self-preservation 自卫本能
A point was raised as to the preservation of some untouched heathland.出自：Discovery
The preservation of bone..may be due to a reduced soil acidity.出自：Antiquity