- [C][U]收入,所得,收益 money which one receives regularly, usually as payment for one's work or interest from investments
the financial gain (earned or unearned) accruing over a given period of time
- His income is well below the average.
- My monthly income was just over 200 pounds.
- He needs a high income to support such a large family.
- The money I got was a useful supplement to my ordinary income.
- The senate was censured for income tax evasion.
- The Inland Revenue is responsible for collecting income tax.
- The shopkeeper feels happy at the increasing income.
- They also raise fish and poultry, thus adding to the total income.
- All the staff members charged that the earned incomes were not distributed upon the principle of equality.
- The cost of living is now so high that you need to earn a good income just to keep your head above water.
- He lives on a small income.
- Mr. Pearson's income allows of no extravagance in his way of living.
- His income approximated 8000 dollars a year.
- I have to devote part of my income to repaying my debts.
- Their school has greatly increased the teachers' income.
- Henry's taxes averaged out to about a fourth of his income.
- Her income this year approximates to 5000 dollars.
- We must adapt our needs to our income.
- I have to adjust my expenditure to my income.
- 30% is charged on the first part of your taxable income.
- I hope that the figures for income and costs balance out.
- The rise in the cost of living bears hard on old people living on fixed incomes.
- The newly-appointed mayor was accused of cheating on his income tax.
- bring in income 得到(一笔)收入
- draw income 领取(一笔)收入
- earn income 挣钱,挣薪水,得到(一笔)收入
- enjoy income 享有收入
- exceed one's income (支出)超过收入,入不敷出
- gain income 得到(一笔)收入
- increase income 增加收入
- live on one's income 以收入维持生活
- live up to one's income 收支相抵
- live within one's income 量入为出
- produce income 创收
- swallow up income 耗尽收入
- tax income 征所得税
- grant sb an income 使某人得到(一笔)收入
- big income 大笔收入
- collective income 集体收入
- comfortable income 宽裕的收入
- daily income 日收入
- earned income 劳动收入
- expanding incomes 日益提高的收入
- fixed income 固定收入
- gross income 总收入
- handsome income 可观的收入
- hidden income 秘密收入
- illegal income 非法收入
- large income 大笔收入
- limited income 有限的收入
- national income 国民收入
- net income 纯收入,净收入
- small income 低收入
- taxable income 应纳税的收入
- total income 总收入
- income tax 所得税
- income from land 土地收入
Men who are without work do miss the income they no longer earn.出自： J. K. Galbraith
His total income was fifteen shillings a week.出自： G. Orwell
The couple managed to live very well on the income from their combined inheritances.出自： C. G. Wolff
- ☆ 直接源自中古英语的income，意为收入。