- [C][U]收入,所得,收益 money which one receives regularly, usually as payment for one's work or interest from investments
- the financial gain (earned or unearned) accruing over a given period of time
- His income is well below the average.
- My monthly income was just over 200 pounds.
- He needs a high income to support such a large family.
- The money I got was a useful supplement to my ordinary income.
- The senate was censured for income tax evasion.
- The Inland Revenue is responsible for collecting income tax.
They also raise fish and poultry, thus adding to the total income.
All the staff members charged that the earned incomes were not distributed upon the principle of equality.
The cost of living is now so high that you need to earn a good income just to keep your head above water.
He lives on a small income.
Mr. Pearson's income allows of no extravagance in his way of living.
His income approximated 8000 dollars a year.
I have to devote part of my income to repaying my debts.
Their school has greatly increased the teachers' income.
Henry's taxes averaged out to about a fourth of his income.
Her income this year approximates to 5000 dollars.
We must adapt our needs to our income.
I have to adjust my expenditure to my income.
30% is charged on the first part of your taxable income.
I hope that the figures for income and costs balance out.
The rise in the cost of living bears hard on old people living on fixed incomes.
The newly-appointed mayor was accused of cheating on his income tax.
- bring in income 得到(一笔)收入
- draw income 领取(一笔)收入
- earn income 挣钱,挣薪水,得到(一笔)收入
- enjoy income 享有收入
- exceed one's income (支出)超过收入,入不敷出
- gain income 得到(一笔)收入
- increase income 增加收入
- live on one's income 以收入维持生活
- live up to one's income 收支相抵
- live within one's income 量入为出
- produce income 创收
- swallow up income 耗尽收入
- tax income 征所得税
- grant sb an income 使某人得到(一笔)收入
- big income 大笔收入
- collective income 集体收入
- comfortable income 宽裕的收入
- daily income 日收入
- earned income 劳动收入
- expanding incomes 日益提高的收入
- fixed income 固定收入
- gross income 总收入
- handsome income 可观的收入
- hidden income 秘密收入
- illegal income 非法收入
- large income 大笔收入
- limited income 有限的收入
- national income 国民收入
- net income 纯收入,净收入
- small income 低收入
- taxable income 应纳税的收入
- total income 总收入
- income tax 所得税
- income from land 土地收入
Men who are without work do miss the income they no longer earn.出自：J. K. Galbraith
His total income was fifteen shillings a week.出自：G. Orwell
The couple managed to live very well on the income from their combined inheritances.出自：C. G. Wolff
- ☆ 直接源自中古语英的income，意为收入。
- income:income n. 收入, 收益, 进款, 所得习惯用语guaranteed annual income [美]保障年度收入live beyoud one's income 入不敷出地生活live a…